Abandoned RP (Closed! We're restarting!)

Noedig

Solfire, near Noedig, asked him about what this list was about.

"It's a list of some people back on our world." He answered, "Don't worry, it's does not include your kind..."

A green pony came in as well. His name was Hawthorn.

For Noedig, he couldn't really trust anyone fully. For some reason, his guts told him he may only be a bit of trouble.

As for Gale Storm, he knows that pony... he doesn't show it, but Gale Storm wouldn't trust him for a quick medical check-up. He just shudders in his mind of what he might do.

Afterwards, Celestia explained to Noedig about their capability to teleport to places, the catch was they wouldn't know where to land.

"Well, I wouldn't want to find out." He said, "I could end up suffocating or worse, burnt to a crisp... it's a good thing you are willing to fix it. So, thank you." He bowed.

Celestia said they could get some rest. Surprisingly, Hector was already sleeping. On foot. Noedig's never done or seen that before... this man must've been taking some serious discipline. Celestia picked him up with magic, Canvas giggled a bit at the fact that he could stand sleeping. Noedig just looked at Canvas with a side look and back at Celestia.

"Frankly, I'm not tired." He said, he then raised his hand up to his shoulder to put it there and started rolling his arms and shoulders, "I'm halfway there, though... it's only been a month since I've had sleep..." He then looks at the green one, Hawthorn, with a mysterious look, "... my body is not a regular body for humans... that's for sure."

Gale Storm just watched everything go on. Then he turned around to face the griffon.

"Hope there's no hard feelings between, just doing my job like a soldier would." He said to him. "Actually, you interest me... do you have a job or someplace to work?"

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tehengu had been sitting around in silence as he watched the goings on in the room. It was interesting, kinda, but he saw nothing he could say, so he remained quiet and observed. Eventually, Hector seemed to have fallen asleep standing up, to which the griffon tilted his head to the side, a slight smile forming. He had done that once or twice before, sleeping standing up. Celestia carried Hector away to a bedroom, leaving the rest of them in the room. He looked over at Gale as the pony talked, saying he had just been doing his job like a soldier would. Then Gale asked if the griffon had a place to work.

"Believe me, I can relate to being a soldier. As for the job, I'm a mercenary. I don't have a consistent job." Tehengu said, looking down at the pony.

"Well, then..." Gale Storm said, "Why not work for me? I can provide you bits, gems, and a place to stay. If you want, I could build you up wonderful griffon's nest... one of my specialties when I lived with griffons back in my days."

The pony was offering him a job? And Gale also offered to build him a nest. Tehengu remained silent for a bit, trying to decide on what he wanted to do.

"Well, I've already got a house, but I'd be fine with some more work, and another place to crash would be nice." He said, falling silent for another couple moments before nodding to the pony. "Sure, I'll work for you."

"Great." Gale Storm said, "I'll be seeing you tomorrow here at dawn's break for the proper introductions. Have a safe trip home."

Gale Storm waved at Tehengu and turned to discuss with Noedig and the ponies around him.

"So," He said, "Since you don't need to sleep yet, Noedig, I'll have you all come with me so that I may return you all home... Unless you'd like to stay here in Canterlot. Then, Noedig, I'll need to ask you somethings, personally."

Tehengu nodded again at Gale before turning around and spreading his wings. He spared a glance back at the group. He also belatedly realized that if he were going back to Ponyville, he'd have to leave pretty early to get to the castle on time. It would probably be better if he stayed in the city somewhere, make his current home more of a vacation spot. Not like it pretty much was that already. With a slight sigh, he folded his wings again and turned back to the group.

"If I'm going to be reporting that early, it would probably be better if I stayed in the city." He said, explaining why he had decided to stay.

Gale Storm turned his head to Tehengu, and nodded, smiling.

"Good call. Looks like I can help you with that nest after all."

Gale Storm ordered some guards for the group so they can show the ponies the way home, or to their own rooms.

He had Noedig to stick with him.

"Follow me, Tehengu."

They all walked into the hallway from the entrance. Then they entered a very big room with no decorations but two large windows... just empty.

"Here is where you both will stay for personal or private use. You can have any of our butlers to help you bring whatever you desire. One thing they can't do though... is make a griffon's nest. I'll do that."

Tehengu followed as Gale lead Noedig and him into a large, bare room. Apparently Noedig and him were going to be staying in the room. It certainly had plenty of room, that wouldn't really be an issue. Tehengu opened his beak at Gale's words, but soon closed it again. He hadn't really made many nests in a while, mostly because that tended to be a more permanent thing, and that was something he hadn't needed since the army.

"Alright, thanks." The griffon said, his eye scanning the room.

Noedig was watching the two talking, he didn't know how to approach them, so he didn't bother to approach them.

Gale Storm gave him his pack, Noedig opened it, and took out a lot of things worth a month of use... that's why he planned to have the sleep after the mission he was supposed to be doing.

"Thank you." He said plainly.

He took out his weapons first. An assault rifle, sub-machine gun, two similar pistols, and a disassembled long rifle, along with two 2-century crafted katanas, two daggers, knuckle-braces, throwing knives... and a boomerang(Emphasize boom), grenades of sorts, ball-shaped smoke-bombs, and a light torch.

Then finally he took out the largest thing wrapped around on the pack.

A sword 1 and 1/2 feet wide and 6 feet long. Slightly curved, like a really thick katana.

He carried that monstrous sword like it weighed as much as a thin stick stick and put it on a corner nearby, carefully and slowly. For some reason...

"Don't try to pick this up, please, once it's unwrapped, it's impossibly heavy to pick up." He told them, to give them a heads up.

He resumed unpacking, taking out rations, cot, and a large book with a pen in a slip.

"That's all my stuff... I'm good here." He said.

Gale Storm nodded, "Good to hear."

He had a butler to bring materials for a griffon's nest.

"I'll be having them bring special long leaves for your nest, you may join me in making it, if you'd like. It's about 7 past midday. We'll finish it in 30 minutes."

When the butlers brought a big load of the leaves in, Gale Storm began working on the middle point, weaving over and over making a cross shape.

Gale Storm finished the skeleton of the nest, and worked the leaves around the cross, making a detailed craft.

Gale Storm finished in exactly 30 minutes((With Tehengu? That's up to you lol)).

"Well, it's done. I must be going. Good night." He said, and left.

After Noedig got his pack back, he took out a large assortment of weapons, starting with what Tehengu assumed to be guns. Whatever they were, they came in a variety of styles, apparently. What came next were instantly recognizable as katanas, daggers, something that looked like it would help with punching, knives, and a boomerang. Then some mostly round objects came out, followed by a torch. Then came a large, curved sword that was wrapped up. After putting that down, some more mundane things came out of the pack, like food, a cot, and a book.

Soon enough, the materials arrived for Tehengu's nest, and he set to work, helping Gale build the nest. When it was finished, Gale took his leave. The griffon nodded a short farewell as the pony left, then gazed over the assortment of weapons. Seriously, who needed that many? It was good to be prepared, but it seemed ridiculous to have that many at one time. He shook his head slightly, shrugging to himself as he lifted the nest carefully and put it in a higher location where he wanted it. After that, he floated back down to ground level, wishing he had brought his own weapons, especially since he was about to start a job the next day, one that he assumed he would need weapons for.

Canvas quickly looked at Hawthorn and blushed. " I got lost in the woods and I found them." she summarized. Then Noedig was lead away, leaving her out in the open. "EEK!" she shrieked and ducked behind a pillar only to realize when she stuck her head back out that only Princess Luna, Hawthorn and Silver were in the room. Canvas wasnt as shy around Luna because she felt nicer and they had more similaritiesw. Many of Canvas's best works were of the night. Then she got an idea " Would you all mind if i painted a picture? Of all of you?" She would worry about sleep later.

Luna had a slight scowl on her face. "Thy hast to tell us some time," she then turned to sister who took her leave. Luna stared at the human standing and giggled slightly. "Of course Tia, I must add though, the portals may become unstable at the use of the humans, they are much bigger, we'll talk tomorrow Sister,"

Luna looked as everypony left, before calling out to her guards. "Fang! Send out a small squad around Canterlot, ensure that no other pony has seen, also take all of your posts, Celestia's guards are sleeping, "

Soon after she heard wings as new Arieons took their places.

The Moon Princess turned to the other mare. "What is your name?" She asked her as Canvas wanted to paint a picture. "But of course, do you need paint and a canvas?" She'd ask politely, if she remembered correctly, her name was Canvas. Luna then remembered she created artwork of mostly her night. I think I have one of hers somewhere... The princesses thoughts would cloud her mind.

----

Silver would watch it unfold as she simply stood by her Princess. It seems Gale was going to sleep as was everyone else. "Princess we'll find out soon," she nodded with grace before turning around to speak to some other guards quietly, so Canvas and the others didn't hear. "Find out what's in that bag, take your time, we're not risking the Princesses lives, " Silver whispered as they noddes her slited eyes started to glow in the dark as she saw everything like it was daytime to daytime ponies.

"I'll love it! Go ahead Canvas! " Silver smiled enthusiastically, she'd had it done once.

((Gale isn't sleeping, he has things to attend to, remember he works for Luna especially? that means working in the night as well as the day. Duke in day, agent in night. lol

He only sleeps once every 2 weeks.

You see, Gale is like Noedig, dimensional twins. But they have different stories played out. You'll find out in time what powers they have in similarity.))

((lol))

"No thank you your highness I have my own." Canvas answered Luna's question about the paint and easel. "And my name is Canvas." :) Canvas used her horn and teleported an easel and paintbrushes from her house in Ponyville directly beside her. " is there a specific place you would like to stand?" she asked

Thorn tilted his head to the side slightly. A picture? Well, Hawthorn wasn't one for any kind of photography, but since it was Canvas doing it... "Sure, that sounds lovely Canvas." He said with a smile as he walked over to where Luna and Silver.

Solfire too trotted over with them to be a part of the picture. Once he was positioned on the opposite end of where Hawthorn was at, he had a big smile on his face with one hoof slightly off the ground as if he was in mid step.

Thorn looked over at his friend with a slight raised eyebrow. "Uh, Solfire. You know she's going to be painting us, right? You'll have to stay like that until she's done." He said towards him with a slight curious and concerned voice.

"I know!" Was all Solfire said in return, keeping his hoof up and his smile on.

Hawthorn just slightly shrugged and looked forward, but he couldn't help notice one of the guards going around them and down the hallway that Celestia had taken the human. Peculiar, but that wasn't any of Thorn's business, so he returned his gaze at Canvas. "We're ready when you are." He said, having a soft smile on his face as well.

Sice Canvas was a very skilled painter she had them all sketched in minutes. She then used her magic to withdraw small amounts of color from different parts on each pony. "Dont worry ," she reassured them "It does nothing to your actual color though it may tingle for a little while." Then she went on to painting each, starting with Luna.

As everyone who was left in the main chamber seemed preoccupied with the picture taking, Brisk was the one tasked with mission Silver gave: Retrieve the contents within the human's bag. Without hesitation or even questioning what was so important within the bag, he moved around the group and headed down the hallway. He looked from side to side until he came to a row of doors. Impossible to know exactly which room Hector was placed in, he started attempting to open each door. Some opened, but he didn't see the human within, and some didn't, so he moved on. Finally, he came to a door that was unlocked, and upon opening it, he saw a body under some covers on the bed. It was a rather large body, bigger than himself. That had to of been the human. Carefully and quietly, Brisk tip toed into the room and looked around, finally finding the target on the right side of the bed.

The bag in question sat on the floor with a hump within it. It was definitely holding something. Slowly, he made his way into the room and over towards the bag. Before opening it, he looked up at the sleeping human and realized something; while sleeping, he seemed more... calm, and less terrifying. A small smile came upon his face with the realization, but then it faded away when he looked back at the bag. "I'm sorry..." He said quietly as he reached forward towards the bag. He placed his hoof on one of the straps...

"I wouldn't take that if I were you..." A voice came from the bed and nearly made Brisk jump out of his skin latterly. Brisk quickly looked up towards the bed and saw that Hector now had one eye open, halfway, but it was open. Brisk didn't know what to say or what to do at this point as he completely froze up. "That bag is, for one, kind of too heavy for you to lift anyways. It stores everything I own as well as everything the military gave me. For two, it's filled with many dangerous things, and unless you know what you're feeling around for, you might get hurt... or worst." Hector explained to the still surprised guard pony. Hector then looked directly down at Brisk. "Brisk, correct? I remember hearing Miss Celestia say your name. An interesting name, I must say." He said with a tired smile.

Brisk still had a shock and dumbfounded look on his face until he realized that he had just said his name. Blinking, he then nodded at Hector. "You are correct. My name is Brisk Steele, Second Lieutenant under the command of Captain Silver Moon." He announced himself while giving a salute.

Hector finally sat up and continued to look down at Brisk as he put his arm down again. "So, Brisk, why are you trying to take my bag anyways... does it have anything to do with Silver Moon?" He asked him.

Brisk hesitated at first as to what to say or do now, but then he nodded. "Y-yes, she ordered me to find out the contents within the bag... probably regarding what the book of... um... what you called it earlier is about." He explained. He knew that Silver would probably be mildly disappointed in him now that he had revealed the task at hand, but he felt it was right for Hector to know. It was his stuff after all. "You said it would bring terror and panic to the land... I think the Princesses would have a right to know exactly what this book is, since they are the rulers." He said, then backed up finally when Hector stood up.

Hector placed a hand on his chin and thought about it for a moment. "Perhaps... you are right. I should inform one of the two, if not both. Which Princess is awake at this moment?" Hector asked Brisk.

"As of current, only Princess Luna is awake at night. She--" Brisk was going to explain, but was interrupted by Hector.

"Oh wow! Is it still night time? Did I even sleep any, or did I sleep too long?" Hector asked in a legitimate confused voice.

Brisk blinked a few times before saying anything. "You... you've only been asleep for a few minutes." He explained and heard a sigh come from Hector.

"Curses... I knew I had insomnia, but I guess it's only gotten worst throughout the years..." Hector said in a rather sad tone. He remembered when this all started; in fact, his disorder started after the scientist finished 'repairing' him. A terrible tragedy had befallen him and his squad. Most vanished in a flash, some wished they had. Hector was missing a few limbs after everything was set and done. Luckily, technology had come a long ways, even though most of it was lost due to war and politics, but they were able to give him new limbs that looked and felt as if they were real; though for the price of sleep, and with it, sanity. Hector had never spoken up about it before, but he is near the brink of losing it all. Each day pushed him further over the edge.

Brisk found himself once again not knowing what to say, but he had a mission to do. He bit his bottom lip, but soon enough a serious look came to his face. "Captain Silver Moon and Princess Luna would like your presence at once to deal with the issue concerning the book." He said with authority, but quickly silenced himself when Hector looked at him and the image of the snake flashed into Brisk's mind.

Hector rubbed the back of his neck softly, then nodded. "Very well; inform them that I will be out shortly with the item in question." He said to him.

Brisk nodded, and with that he turned around and walked out of the room, closing the door behind himself. Once he was out and down the hallway, he felt himself tremble. Something about that Hector human just wasn't right. Insomnia, a dangerous book, and bad vibe... this wasn't going to add up well. He finally entered the room again that everyone was at and saw that Canvas was still painting everyone, but it seems she got into the actual painting part. Wow, she worked fast indeed! Brisk looked over at Silver Moon. "Captain Silver, Hector will be coming through the hallway shortly himself with the book in hand. He is ready to discuss about it." He informed her and saluted.

Canvas looked up from the halfway finished painting when a guard came inand announced Hector would be returning soon. 'Already? What time is it?' she wondered and looked out the window. It seemed that only a few minutes had passed since the human had fallen asleep standing up. Perhaps she could help him sleep more since he was obviously deprived. She shrugged to herself and a couple minutes later finished the painting and teleported her paint and easel back to her home in Ponyville. She kept the painting with her though.

"Well," Noedig said to Tehengu, "I'm going back to the main chamber. Have a good night's rest."

After he finished setting up his storage containers, he removed his jacket, face mask, gloves, and shades on top of one of the containers and left to the main chamber.

He looked around some more as he walked by some guards, windows, and lights. The curtains were exquisite, and the floor felt really smooth, yet rigid to walk on.

He left most of his equipment and accessories in his room, so, he will look more likely recognized by people he involved himself with.

Some guards looked at him, cautious of this new comer's being here. They're not sure what he wants to do, but they were given orders not to intervene unless it's an emergency...

Anyway, he rubbed his left cheek to jaw, he'll always know what he feels on that side of his face... a scar slashed through from his cheek down to his jaw. He doesn't hate it, but it saddens him because he has more under the head.

Some bullet wounds from the 17th century to the 20th, stabs and slashes from most of his entire life on his right arm, legs, backside, chest, and hands.

They weren't very visible, thankfully, but his right arm's scar and his face's will look obvious.

He opened the doors, and found Canvas painting a group of ponies along with Princess Luna.

"Fascinating." He said. "In all my long waitings in life, I can't wait to see how your painting would look." He said, smiling.

His face wasn't glowing with warmth as he smiled, nor was it darkened and cold. It was a genuine smile, for sure...

His face looks very young, but many years of harsh living portrays former frustrations, solemn sadness, and a positive slow change of heart.

Canvas put down the painting when Noedig came in and said he couldnt wait to see how her painting would look. Canvas smiled " I actually just finished it" she said and walked over to them with it. First she showed it to the group. It was a perfect replica of them all as if someone had taken a photo. Then she went over to Noedig and showed him. "What do you think?" she asked them all. Of course when Noedig had appeared he wasnt in the attire he had left in and his whole face was showing. Canvas studied it. A long scar stretched across his left cheek to his jaw. She looked sorrowfully at it. "That must've hurt." she said going closer and putting her hoof close to his scar but pulled it back not knowing how he would react to her touching it.

(Apologies!)

Silver had looked slightly off to the side, one hoof forward as she shone in the light of her Princess. An exquisite stance only to be done by the best. But after all she had, had practice from all the parties she had to attend and a lot flashy things for that manner. She was surprised when Canvas drawed the colours by her magic.

"That's a pretty good spell," I'd say as I relaxed when she was finished.

Where was that Brisk? "Captain Silver!" Brang her back to reality as she turned to see Brisk. Empty hooves, tut. Tut. Silver held her nose up high and growled through her fangs. "Empty, I see?"

------

Luna stood perfectly still, years of practice, after all she was the ruler. And what else could she do on the moon. Luna looked up as the colours flew up and away and smiled in gratitude. "You're very skilled Canvas, I'll be honored to have you paint pur sister and I more often," Lua said this with true meaning as she relaxed.

"Ah yes the book, I'm afraid I'll have to tell Celestia in the morning, bring him in," Luna said this with a slight annoyance. She would not risk her Kingdom, especially if it was in danger.

The Princess started pacing her hair flowing perfectly in the light.

(Apologies!)

Silver had looked slightly off to the side, one hoof forward as she shone in the light of her Princess. An exquisite stance only to be done by the best. But after all she had, had practice from all the parties she had to attend and a lot flashy things for that manner. She was surprised when Canvas drawed the colours by her magic.

"That's a pretty good spell," I'd say as I relaxed when she was finished.

Where was that Brisk? "Captain Silver!" Brang her back to reality as she turned to see Brisk. Empty hooves, tut. Tut. Silver held her nose up high and growled through her fangs. "Empty, I see?"

------

Luna stood perfectly still, years of practice, after all she was the ruler. And what else could she do on the moon. Luna looked up as the colours flew up and away and smiled in gratitude. "You're very skilled Canvas, I'll be honored to have you paint pur sister and I more often," Lua said this with true meaning as she relaxed.

"Ah yes the book, I'm afraid I'll have to tell Celestia in the morning, bring him in," Luna said this with a slight annoyance. She would not risk her Kingdom, especially if it was in danger.

The Princess started pacing her hair flowing perfectly in the light.

canvas nearly squeeled in delight at Luna's statement.

"Well," Noedig said to Tehengu, "I'm going back to the main chamber. Have a good night's rest."

After he finished setting up his storage containers, he removed his jacket, face mask, gloves, and shades on top of one of the containers and left to the main chamber.

He looked around some more as he walked by some guards, windows, and lights. The curtains were exquisite, and the floor felt really smooth, yet rigid to walk on.

He left most of his equipment and accessories in his room, so, he will look more likely recognized by people he involved himself with.

Some guards looked at him, cautious of this new comer's being here. They're not sure what he wants to do, but they were given orders not to intervene unless it's an emergency...

Anyway, he rubbed his left cheek to jaw, he'll always know what he feels on that side of his face... a scar slashed through from his cheek down to his jaw. He doesn't hate it, but it saddens him because he has more under the head.

Some bullet wounds from the 17th century to the 20th, stabs and slashes from most of his entire life on his right arm, legs, backside, chest, and hands.

They weren't very visible, thankfully, but his right arm's scar and his face's will look obvious.

He opened the doors, and found Canvas painting a group of ponies along with Princess Luna.

"Fascinating." He said. "In all my long waitings in life, I can't wait to see how your painting would look." He said, smiling.

His face wasn't glowing with warmth as he smiled, nor was it darkened and cold. It was a genuine smile, for sure...

His face looks very young, but many years of harsh living portrays former frustrations, solemn sadness, and a positive slow change of heart.

Canvas put down the painting when Noedig came in and said he couldnt wait to see how her painting would look. Canvas smiled " I actually just finished it" she said and walked over to them with it. First she showed it to the group. It was a perfect replica of them all as if someone had taken a photo. Then she went over to Noedig and showed him. "What do you think?" she asked them all. Of course when Noedig had appeared he wasnt in the attire he had left in and his whole face was showing. Canvas studied it. A long scar stretched across his left cheek to his jaw. She looked sorrowfully at it. "That must've hurt." she said going closer and putting her hoof close to his scar but pulled it back not knowing how he would react to her touching it.

"It did hurt, but it did heal, so, it's fine." He said.

So, he looked at the copy after he replied, and found it to be very impressive. But...

"It's like a photo, it looks very real... however, in my opinion, one thing is missing..." He said, then put his pointing finger gently on her head, "An imaginative perspective. I'll rate it... 8.5 out of 10. I like it, it's very good work."

Luna, Silver, and a guard named Brisk were troubled by something, about the Book.

He didn't say anything about the Book of Yzarc, because it had nothing to do with them, because they're not involved in the book unless they have read it.

So...

"It's only dangerous for us, and not you IF you don't know it." He said, looking at the three of them. "My words are not to threat, but to warn you of the consequences of having even the slightest knowledge of the book. So, please, think twice about it. This is not a mere book. It's a phenomenon. Only an excruciatingly disciplined mind can handle it by simply reading it... "

Noedig already knew about the book... He even knew before Hector showed it to him. He lied about not knowing the Book of Yzarc, but that's it.

Little did Hector know, that the book is more than just a list of crazy people... it's a book that can flow motives so insane into your mind, its rare for it to flow something beyond insanity. The only way it can do activate that power, is by simply saying...

"... Be careful." He said to them. He didn't want them to get hurt or make them suffer. He said what he needed to be said...

Tehengu nodded at Noedig's statement, watching the human remove various pieces of clothing before leaving for the main chamber where most of the others were. He couldn't help but notice the scar that adorned Noedig's face. After the human had disappeared down the corridor, the griffon flew up to his nest and settled in. His eye once again fell onto the assortment of weapons in the room, and he internally debated going over to check them out.

"Might as well, what's the worst that could happen?" He asked himself before flapping back down to ground level and walking over to some of the guns. What did these things do? He picked up one of the smaller ones in a talon, inspecting it with his functioning eye. After a little bit of examining it, he accidentally made a part of it fall out and clatter to the floor. Picking up the piece that had fallen, he found it to be hollow and filled with pointy metal cylinders. Did the gun shoot these things? How effective could they be? The metal pieces were small, they couldn't do that much damage... Unless the gun just shot them really fast. Hmm...

Archived