Abandoned RP (Closed! We're restarting!)

Noedig

Canvas felt Noedig touch her forehead and give her advice on her paintings. She smiled genuinely and nodded appreciatively. "Thank you. I'll work on that." and with that Canvas took the picture with her magic and teleported it back to her home in Ponyville. "How did you get it? The scar, i mean." Canvas asked not the least bit interested in the book. Sure she ;loved books but if it was so dangerous that Noedig seemed to be cautious around it then she didn't want anything to do with it. Especially when he was telling them to be careful.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Come now, Noedig. It's not that bad. Heheh, who am I trying to fool?" Hector said, yet he could not be seen, not until he stepped out of the hallway and into the chamber room, book in hand. He had a grin on his face, and obvious black circles around his eyes as a sign of time that has gone by that he hasn't had any sleep. He looked over at Silver and Luna, seeing that they must of been discussing something just before he got in here; more than likely about the book or about himself, or both. "Look, I want to start off by... apologizing." He said, his voice becoming more quiet as he said the last word. It was obvious that saying 'sorry' and apologizing was not his strong suit. "I... didn't want to reveal anything about this book because I knew if I did, then rumors and panic would of spread throughout the land. I wanted to confront the evils alone so that no one else would lose their lives over it." He explained, then lowered his eyes some. "However, as Brisk said, this land belong to the Princesses; so it is only fit that they know what is going on... and you as well Silver since you are so curious." He said as he looked back up and walked forward until he was near the two.

He flipped the book around so that it now lied flat on his palm and slowly unraveled the string that seemed to of been the only thing keeping the book from just freely opening up. Once done, he opened the book and started flipping through the pages. "The Book of Yzarc; or Apocrypha of Yzarc for it's actual name. The Book of Evil, the Book of Eternal Cleansing, the Book of Purification. This book has many names, and it serves many purposes. In the right hands; or even the wrong hands, this book can be used to gather information, locate certain items and relics, and unleash unimaginable horror. It also states a way of combining the 'three worlds', the Nether World, the Living World or Middle World, and the Celestial World. When this happens, every living being will be condemned to the Nether World where they will wait for judgement for wither they must stay or if they can go onward to the Celestial World, and after some time has past they will be reborn into the Living World." He explained to them, then closed the book shut and looked back up at them with a serious expression. "It is a crazy man's dream to think that this is what must be done to restart and hope everything will be better a second time around. Luckily, this can not be done so easily, and it is not done by just having the book; so don't worry if you think I'm about to do something that crazy. No, three sacred glyph must be obtained before that can happen, and even then, a mass amount of energy from one's body must be consumed, so no ordinary human or other creature can do this." He assured them and gave a soft smile, but that soon faded away.

"I...I remember a man... chasing me after I retrieved this book from the tomb. He was obviously no ordinary man, and he was definitely after the book. I don't know why, I don't know his motives... I don't even know who he was, but I haven't seen him since, so best bet is that he can not jump from dimensions." He said as he looked down upon the book again. "However... I think he'll find a way. I hope not though, for the safety of everyone on this world." He then looked over at Noedig with a grim look. "I also think it's a best bet that even if no one reads the book, they're still in danger."

Canvas watched Hector explain what the book was. She still wanted nothing to do with it. If it was so evil then why keep it? Why not just burn it? Canvas sighed and turned to Hector "You look tired and definetly havent been sleeping as much as you need. Would you like help from a magical unicorn?" She asked him

Canvas asked Noedig about how he got the scar... not a bad question.

"I've got it from a man who really hates me for reason I don't know why." He said to her. "He almost had me killed, but, I got away with wits and tenacity."

Noedig understood what he said.

"You ARE the very same boy I've saved, Hector." He said to him. "Unfortunately, I was just about on my way to find that man who has chased you since you left that tomb... but, since I'm here, things have been very different for you. I'm sorry I couldn't be there. Hopefully, if we make it back, I'll return to the exact spot and time... to get that man."

That man was Kronis. A man like Noedig in power. But nothing like Noedig in character.

Kronis is a hellbent man who schemes for the destruction of everything including himself. A diabolical man who hates Noedig and everything and everyone involved with Noedig. He blames Noedig for his very being, for his mental corruption from receiving superhuman powers...for his abduction to kill Noedig... for Noedig being Noedig.

Noedig found out about the Book when Kronis found a most opportune objective, and didn't want Kronis to get his hands on it. Somehow Kronis didn't get to him, and that's what disturbed Noedig greatly.

The only way for Kronis to stop this chase for this worldly destructive book... is by finding out a more destructive device... is it possible Kronis is taking his time to find that out right now as the world is infested with dark creatures?

He hoped to God that he wasn't brought here either...

Somewhere deep in snow, a man is covered in many feet of snow.

"Grrngh..." He groaned with a growling voice, "Cold? Yes. Stuck? No. Deep? Yes. Dying... ? ... No."

A fiery blast of flames combusted as the man shouted, leaving a watery bowl after the effect.

The man stood up, and looked around... this is not a place familiar to Earth. This is a different world.

Whatever. He thought, I'm not going to stay here to find out... I'll begin--kiLL NoEDiG-- investigating.

The man covered himself in flames, began walking, leaving a steamy trail of water behind. It made walking through snow easier... he began his journey to find out what happened.

"Anyone who messes with me-- Kronis..." He said to himself in a low, bellowing growl, "... is involved with NOEDIG!"

These guns were interesting little things. He hadn't tried actually using them, since he didn't know how they worked and he didn't want to risk damaging the castle with how fast the small projectiles would have to go to be effective as a weapon. Even so, he was inspecting each one separately, starting with the small ones and working his way up. It seemed that not only did guns come in many different kinds, their little projectiles did too.

Judging by the direction the little metal projectiles were facing, he figured out that he didn't want the front of the gun pointing towards him, and so he inspected everything but the front of the guns. He wanted to test them out, but he wasn't sure where he could go to do that, so he stuck to investigating them.

_________

Aranak touched down on a rock sticking up out of the snow, flapping his leathery wings a couple more times before folding them and looking around. This looked like as good a place as any to rest for a while. Definitely less of a chance of being disturbed by passing ponies and such. He didn't see any wildlife either, though any wildlife that was smart wouldn't stick around with a dragon out in plain view.The brick-red dragon curled up on the rock, resting his head on his arms and closing his eyes to rest.

Unfortunately, his rest was soon interrupted by a voice. Since there was no response, he guessed the owner of the voice was talking to themselves. Opening his eyes slightly to see what was going on, he saw a figure covered in flames walking through the snow towards him. The figure was walking on two legs, but it wasn't any species he had ever seen before. It looked like it would be much taller than a pony, and taller than a griffon, though he suspected he was still taller than the figure, if even by just a little.

Aranak watched the figure approach, making no move to do anything but watch it pass.

Kronis saw a large creature ahead of him. He didn't care about it, and went around it.

He desired no time to waste with animals.

"Where to find some informationnnn~?" He said to himself. "Where I am... where to go... what to do? ... I cannot wait to return..."

His flames began to grow hotter and brighter. "I can't find a single CLUE!" He growled. It got hotter than a blazing furnace, then it got hotter than the core of heat, 20 yards of snow surrounding him began to melt... "... What to do... ?"

Hmm... The figure ignored him. Just as well, he supposed. Aranak continued watching lazily as the figure passed, still talking to itself. Apparently it didn't even know where it was. He continued watching as the figure got smaller as it walked away. He was about to go back to his resting when the flames around the creature suddenly grew greatly in size, increasing his interest in the creature.

"You're in Equestria. More specifically, you're on top of the mountain that houses Canterlot." Aranak said, making sure to be loud enough for the flaming creature to hear him.

Kronis turned around slowly, head looking over his shoulder.

"Equestria? Canterlot?!" He said. Then he let out a thunderously evil laughter. "My, oh my... that sounds like something a little girl with her horsey toys would make up! How adorably delirious..."

He looked around some more, and did notice to be on top of a mountain-- a very tall mountain at that... Mt. Everest wouldn't even reach it's height.

"So... what am I to do with you in this blizzard, creature?" He asked the creature.

Canvas looked at Noedig for a litle while more then let out a huge yawn that stretched her delicate mouth much to far. She shook her head to try and get rid of the tiredness but only succeeded in making herself light headed. She laid down , not bothering to get out of Noedigs way, and tried to regain her balance. Once she did, though, her eyes began to droop. 'He can just step over me' Canvas thought with another yawn and passed out with her head laying on her folded front hooves.

Aranak simply watched the creature as it laughed at the names he had supplied. He couldn't blame the creature, pony names were pretty strange sometimes. He smirked slightly at what was said next, that it sounded like something a little girl playing with her toys would come up with.

"I didn't name the place, blame the ponies." He said just before the figure asked what it was to do in the blizzard with him. Aranak stared for a couple seconds before shrugging.

"I don't know. I could help with your search though. I don't know who Noedig is, or what you want with him, but you look powerful, and it's good to have powerful allies." The dragon said, keeping his gaze on the figure.

"I don't associate with anyone... especially not with the likes of me. I'm a complicated person... you see, I'm mentally corrupted. And that is not a disadvantage..." Kronis said to the dragon. "It's a curse. And I intend to lift it with the delightful death of EVERY man back home along with Noedig... My corruption is not to be associated with anyone... I tend to stab them in the back somehow-- and there's always a good reason for doing it!"

He faces the dragon burning eye to burning eye... he then speaks darker than previously, demented and cold... "... So, how would you like to be my partner?"

Meanwhile, Noedig just noticed Canvas doze off and slept on the floor... he thought about what to do, and decided to pick her up.

Normally for a normal man, that would be hard to do, picking up a pony. But Noedig carried her as if she were light as a feather. He was gentle about it too. He approached Luna and asked her,

"Where can you get a bed for her?"

Aranak simply met his gaze, not fazed at all by the words coming from this creature's mouth. Crazy, wants to kill all the creatures like him back from wherever he came from, and tends to stab people in the back. Sounds like this creature would be fun. He'd just have to watch his back.

"Sure, got nothing better to do." The dragon replied coolly, still keeping his gaze on the creature. "Just know I don't take kindly to my allies betraying me. I won't hesitate to kill you if it comes to that." He added threateningly, narrowing his eyes.

Hector looked at Noedig from the corner of his left eye as he explained that he was indeed his savior back when Hector was younger. He tried remembering what all happened during, and after the events within the tomb. He was much younger, and most of his memories of his past were erased after the scientist pieced him back together. Even in that day-in-age, memory was still a funny thing to dabble into, as in it wasn't truly clear as to where the brain stores it.

He remembered getting the book, being confronted by the psychotic man, and then... someone else was there, giving Hector a chance to run. That must of been it, but he could not remember in full details what the other man looked like at the time. "Perhaps there is truth in what you say, Noedig. If that was you, then you have my gratitude. I apologize for not remembering you sooner; ever since my memory was lost, I've been only able to recall on bits and pieces of my past, yet this event stuck to me the most." He explained to him.

He then looked down at Canvas when she spoke up about wanting to help him get to sleep. He gave a soft smile and gently placed a hand on top of her head. "I appreciate the offer, however, it's going to take more than just magic to ease my mind enough to allow me to sleep." He said to her, keeping the smile on his face, yet in his mind he was frowning. 'Unless you could get rid of the darkness that clouds my mind a taints my soul... curses...' He thought to himself. He then saw that she soon actually fell to her belly and fell asleep on her own self. He couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Looks like you should worry about yourself there first." He said softly as Noedig gently plucked her off the ground.

Hector then turned around and walked out through a large set of glass doors that led to a balcony. He got to the edge and placed his hands on the rail, looking over the town of Canterlot, and even seeing beyond towards the forest he came out from. 'So strange... why was I even placed there in the first place? Is there something... huh?' Hector was interrupted from his thought when he swore he saw a pair of red eyes looked back at him. He reached behind himself to pull a pair of binoculars out form his sack, except he didn't have the sack with himself. He looked back just to make sure, then looked forward at the forest again, only to see the red dots now gone. "Strange..." He said in a curious tone.

"What's strange?" Brisk said as he walked out onto the balcony as well, wanting to keep an eye on this human. Out of the two of them, this one seemed the most dangerous with an even more dangerous book.

Hector quickly looked back at the guard pony, then looked forward again, searching with his eyes to see if he could see the strange anomaly again, but he sighed softly when he saw nothing but trees. "It's... nothing. Nothing at all." He said in a soft voice, then turned around and walked back in with Brisk following close behind. "So, since there is no definite way to get back home as of right now... what can we do?" He asked more towards Luna to see if there were any restrictions or laws that him and Noe needed to know about.

Aranak said nothing in response to the creature's words, simply regarding him coolly for a couple seconds before giving a snort.

"Right, whatever. Why do you want this guy anyways?" He asked, still not moving from his position.

Canvas was running in her dream, from what she didnt know. She heard loud voices and yelling and continued to run. She saw a cave and ran into it only to be confronted by a dark figure. He reached down and picked her up. Canvas woke with a start. She realized that she was actually being held and looked up to see Noedig. "p-put me down." she said in a quiet squeeky voice. She was covered in cold sweat and her heart was racing. "p-please." she said

Noedig noticed she woke up, startled too, she had cold sweat, he even felt her heart racing. She asked him to put her down. She was frightened... he assumed it was from a dream.

"As you wish." He said and he put her down. "Bad dream?"

----------------

"He is the reason I'm like this!" Kronsi said to the dragon, sneering at the mention of Noedig. "Before I was... transformed, I was just a simple bad man who had everything he needed... then some group kidnap me one day in the middle of a bright day! I was taken from home, and they started doing some tests... they were going to inject me with some serums and... ugh, it's revolting! Point is, they were going to brainwash me and turn me into an empty, super shell with a mission: To eliminate Noedig.

I was scared, I didn't want to lose myself... I fought as hard as I could from the brainwash... I succeeded, but with a price... the brainwash procedure caused a radioactive fizz in my brain... an extremely slow mental corruption. It hurt so much... now it doesn't... but it is still eating my brain! And it's all thanks to HIM and their stupid grudge! Apparently... this man caused so much disaster for them they resorted to one of the most unethical thing known to mankind..."

He turned round and looked out to the sky, his eyes literally burned with hatred...

"... human experimentation!"

Canvas nodded as Noedig asked if she had had a bad dream. "Yeah." she answered "But im ok now." she gave a small smile, but it was forced. Then she remembered that Luna could enter dreams and looked at the Princess of the Night. She didnt look to have entered her dream but Canvas could never know.

Transformation? Did that mean he used to be something else before whatever he was now? The only time he had heard of something changing species was the changeling's means of disguising themselves, and even that wasn't quite the same thing. Aranak raised an eyebrow at the words, remaining silent for a bit afterwards. What was a human? Was that what he was now, or what he had been previously? Not that it really mattered.

"Alright." He said simply, keeping his gaze on the human. "I'm ready to go, waiting on you."

"Fair enough, but the search has to start somewhere, might as well try the city built into the side of this mountain." Aranak replied, finally standing to his full height as he looked at the human. "Shall we?"

Canvas had finally gotten gotten over the shock and had decided to get some air. She was now walking along the streets in Canterlot, just going around in a circle around the Castle. She was tired but didn't want to sleep again so she kept herself awake and alert with her magic. Wow! Thus night was BORING! Canvas laughed at her small joke about tonight being uneventful

Luna stood and listened, the humans business at their home wasn't hers thus she watched every pony else. She chuckled as the young unicorn fell asleep.

"That's not needed," she'd say quietly before looking up. "There are rooms about, I'm sure Brisk can take you all if you need any help, but I suggest you get some sleep,"

At this Luna would bang her hoof loudly as guards came in, to answer her call. "Ensure the castle is protected I fear for Canterlots safety, " she would look up and walk outside onto her balcony, these humans can be dangerous and she didn't want to risk the safety of her Kingdom.

The Moon Princess closed her eyes as her horn began to glow, she entered Canvases dream. She was running away from something unseen. A figure a black figure.

"Stay away!" Luna aimed her horn towards the black frame, firing, as it then dissipated into the shadows. "Thou will not hurt thy!" Her Canterlot voice boomed throughout the cave, just as the unicorn awoke.

Silver decided to do something useful. - get them to sleep. "Come on then, you all must sleep," Silver smiled and then opened the large doors. "Come on then, you'll need sleep for tomorrow, I know it will be busy, " Silver nodded as she looked outside.

Very busy, there will probably be a party knowing the Princesses.

(Maybe to move it forward! )

Canvas had finished her walk and come back inside only to be ushered into a room. It was empty except for a bed and mirror. Canvas looked in the mirror and was startled. She looked horrible! Her mane was dirty and unbrushed, she was was the color of a Robins egg (which is pale, because she is aqua) and she had bags under her eyes. She sighed and entered the bathroom attached to room. When she returned she looked like a new pony and fell asleep in bed.

(( sorry if I'm doing pointless stuff. I just don't know what to do cuz nothing is really happening. When is Kronis gonna get here with the dragon?))

(I know the feeling. That's essentially what I was doing with my griffon, since he's just sitting alone in a room checking out guns... That sounds creepy for some reason... Anyways, I suppose the two of them will head out soon enough, I'm kinda waiting on Noedig to post about Kronis at the moment, so I can't really do anything.)

Archived