Abandoned RP (Closed! We're restarting!)

Noedig

((Sorry guys. I'm here.))

"Fine." Kronis said. "Whatever. Let's go... wait, am I riding you?"

He is. The mountain was very tall. The drop would've been very, very far down. The dragon glided down around the mountain. It took a good 15 minutes.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aranak looked at the human as he asked his question. Ride him?Ha, like that would happen. The dragon looked around a little bit after remembering where they were and that the human probably couldn't fly. At least, there was no obvious means of him flying by himself. Aranak sighed and made a compromise internally, picking the human up and carrying him down as the dragon flew down to the city.

it seemed like an eternity later when he set the human down on the concrete of Canterlot and landed next to him, folding his wings.

"Well, we're here. Now to get some information." Aranak said, looking around for a pony to question. The road was pretty much deserted, but that was not really a surprise, given what time it was.

((It's been a long week with many problems. My apologize for making you all wait. I'll do my best to not make this into a habit again.))

Brisk nodded when Luna said that he would help showing them their rooms and turned around towards the hallway. "Yes; follow me everypony. I shall take you to your respective rooms." He said with a well controlled demeanor. He started walking down the hallway, but before going far he looked back to make sure that everyone was following, but saw that Hector was not. "Mister Hector?" He asked, his soft toned voice returning as he became curious, and slightly worried when he saw the look on Hector's face as he seemed to of been staring off, but thinking hard about something; or disturbed.

Hector quickly snapped out of his mind and looked over at Brisk when he said his name. "Uh-what? Oh, sorry; but I'm actually going to stay with these guards since sleep is no option for me." He said, then looked out the window. "Plus... something doesn't feel right at all..." He added, but more to himself.

Brisk didn't know what to say at this point, so he just nodded and continued walking down the hallway. "This way! We have plenty of rooms for all." He said to the others as he came up to the doorways that lead to the empty rooms. He then looked back again down the hallway, past the group and began to wonder. 'Perhaps tomorrow I should take Hector to First Lieutenant to see if he can help him; they seem to have similar things in common... that is if Captain Silver will let me. He thought and opened on of the doors, then continued to the next room and opened that door as well, being courteous to each guest. I hope she isn't still mad at him for... for... why was she mad at him? He did what he was told to; he took over the leadership role of that Night Wing group. Sure, that means he's no longer around here as often, but... He stopped thinking for a moment and his eyes widened at the realization. 'O-oooooh. I never thought of that.'

Silver looked at her Princess. She was in a dream, somepony's dream. Silver knew it was best to leave her be so she decided to ask one of the guards a question. "Nightwings group? Progress check? I'm afraid no pony is around to help much anymore, " she said slightly aggravated at Brisk. He was always gone, they were close friends before now it seems they're drifting, he was never around and Silver was too busy.

"Very well ma'am, they have also been training more, like asked, Miss. Silver, you can rely on us," Silver smiled, at this as she then flew up to one of the glass window. "One day, all these new ponies are sure to be on here, they're efforts cannot be ignored, " she muttered to herself before sorting tapestries out and making sure they were level.

-------------------------

Luna opened her eyes as she then furrowed her brows. What was that thing? Luna began to worry more. "Hector, anything you'd like to enlighten me on about where you came from, it may give me answers, to a certain problem, " Luna quizzed herself, walk outside in the garden with Hector or to stay inside? Tonight was such a beautiful night, and many ponies were up enjoying it.

She looked up to her imprisonment over the last 1000 years and decided that what ever was coming, would go up there.

Kronis got off the dragon and looked around. As he was breathing, through his nose he smelled something... familiar.

He took a huge sniff of air...

"Ahh..." He said, letting it all out, "... Noedig... but where is he?"

Noedig stopped in all motion... he was sensing something. It felt... familiar, and bad. But where?

"Kronis!" He said with shock. "Kronis is here on this world... this is bad. Very bad."

Canvas awoke terrified. Whoever was chasing her in her dream was here. She could feel it. She slowly got out f bed and walked down the halls in search of Noedig or Hector. They might know more about it since it was obviously of their species.

Hector's eyes widened when Noedig said that Kronis was on this world. "Well, that explains a few things for sure." He said as he slightly bit his bottom lip, but then he gave his usual grin. "Well heck, if he wants to show his face around here, might as well tell him 'hi'. Get your sleep Noedig, I'll stall him till morning." He said as he slightly narrowed his eyes. When Luna came up to him, asking what was going on essentially, Hector sighed softly and looked at her. "If I don't stop him, here and now, and if he gets his hands on the book, this world and life on it will end. If you want major details about it though, it would be best to ask Noedig. Memories of my past or almost all gone." He said, then vanished.

He appeared outside of the castle and back on the streets of Canterlot. Ahead of him, he saw two figures that seemed to be advancing towards the castle. One looked to be of a small dragon of some sort, while the other... 'That must be him.' He thought as he walked forward towards them. He stopped a few feet away and put a hand up. "That's far enough for you two tonight." He said, then looked at the human. "Tell me, are you Kronis?" He asked curiously, yet in a dark toned voice. If this was the man he was seeking, then a decision had to be made; uphold what he said to Noedig, or finish this now and rid the world, nigh, the universe of this menace.

Well, it seemed Noedig was nearby... or something. Aranak wasn't really sure what the human was doing, but it had apparently told him that his quarry was nearby. Shrugging, the dragon scanned the street for a pony or something to question. Soon enough, he found one, and grabbed the mare by the back of her neck, picking her up easily before turning her to face him.

"Pony, tell me something. You seen any creatures like my friend over there?" The dragon questioned, turning his captive to see the human for a moment before turning her back to him. "Well? I don't have all night."

The terrified mare shook her head frantically, letting out a scream as Aranak threw her over his shoulder. He simply walked off, not caring whether the pony was alright or not. She should just be glad he hadn't thrown her off the mountain.

Soon enough, another figure like the human appeared, stopping the two of them before completely ignoring the dragon in favor of the other human. Aranak stared down at the new human for a moment before turning to the one he had allied himself with.

"This Noedig?" He asked simply, looking at his ally.

----------------

Tehengu paused in his inspections of the current gun he was holding, setting it down slowly as he looked out the window. He was getting a bad feeling, like something big was going to happen soon. He just hoped that whatever it was, it could be taken care of.

Canvas continued down the hallway an eventually came across a large door. She opened it and found Tehengu inspecting what she could assume were the guns Noedig had described. She walked up to the griffon. "Where is Noedig?" she asked

"Checking out the guns." The griffon replied simply, still looking out the window. "I think they fire those little metal things, which means they must fire them with a lot of power for things that small to have much effect."

Hawthorn was led into one room and immediately he noticed someone else's stuff was already in it. "Hey, Brisk. It seems some pony already occupies this room." He stated, then looked in the room again. Art supplies, and the painting. 'Canvas?' He thought, then looked around. Where was she? Without saying anything more, Thorn ran down the hallway. "H-hey, Thorn! Where are you going?" Solfire called out, but Hawthorn didn't stop or answer. Solfire was completely confused, until he looked in the room and saw the items.

Hawthorn continued down the hallway till he came to an open set of doors and heard voices on the other side. Curious, he peeked his head in and smiled softly when he saw Canvas. "There you are, Canvas. You had me a little worried there." He said as he walked in and got beside her, then he looked up at the griffon. "My apologise for intruding into your dwellings. I don't believe we've properly met before." He said to the griffon.

Luna opened her eyes in fear, a powerful being? Sister, Twilight and her friends. Luna turned around and darted off towards her room, teleporting to make it go quicker. "Not good, Kronis, none of the books mention a being like this, nor in the old castle. I mustn't wake Celestia up, is there anyone else who would know? " Luna spoke to herself before dropping all the books on the floor.

Luna teleported to the main hall in a flash of blue. "Where is Noedig?" She asked her main flowing violently, she must protect her kingdom.

----

Silver was wondering where Brisk was. "Fang, where's Brisk?" She asked but Fang shrugged. "I'm sorry ma'am I don't know," Silver raised an eyebrow before looking out the window. I wanted to know where Brisk was with that book or the humans.

"I can't sleep now, I'll be out with you in a moment..." He said to Hector, "I've got to prepare for 2 minutes."

Hector left immeditely.

Kronis heard a voice, he look to the source and saw a different person. Not Noedig... but definitely involved.

"By the fact that you know me as Kronis tells me you're involved with Noedig..." He said... chuckled in a growl, "... All the more to kill you."

Kronis immeditely set ablaze in a furious, white heat, flaring out like jet engines. He gave no warning and briskly approached this man with hot speed. He held him by the throat... but he did not tighten it.

"Tell me..." He said first with quiet words, until, "WHERE. IS. NOEDIG?!?!"

Meanwhile, Noedig stoof still, fists pressed against each other. He closed his eyes. Then his body started vibrating slightly, giving off stronger vibrations gradually three seconds each time... electricity is fizzing out of his body.

His body is glowing from the inside, and instant flashes show his bones and skull more frequently as it glows even more.

Noedig is concentrating on releasing his controlled, manipulative electricity. At the saem time, he's emitting energy...

He appears to be activating two powerhouses at once... he's only done this twice in his life before, this will be the thrid time, hopefully successful.

"Everyone... keep your distance..." He said to any pony around him, "I can't control the heat of my energy... it needs to fire up."

He's almost to completing his performance. As instant flashes become more and more frequent, his bone start to fade in with the flash, too bright to see. The electrcitiy is getting thicker and crazier, but it keeps within 5 inches to him and no more.

Then... he let his fists drop like a ragdoll. A pulse of bright, forceless energy unleashed from Noedig, going through every solid wall... it dissipated at 3 miles outward from Noedig's position.

Kronis felt the pulse... it scared him... but at the same time, fueled him with a lot of adreneline.

"There you are........" He said in a whispering growl.

Noedig was now a completely shrouded in white light. He looks like light istelf in human form. Electricity and lightning surround his body, surging.

He's not moving, nor talking. He's unable to for the moment. His eyes are not flashing white, it's revert compared his bodily light, a black flash of light.

He starts moving by letting his fingers twitch.. then his hands to his arms to his body then to his head. It took 15 seconds to fully move.

"I did it. It's complete..." He said with a sigh of relief. He has a way better chance than ever before now to perform his technique. He's satisfied that it works. Now he needs to help.

"Gotta go." He said. Then he beamed out of the room in a flash into the hallway, he went straight for his room, and picked up his sword, he saw two figures in the room, one looked like Canvas, and the other Tehengu. He buzzed by in a flash and left with his sword. He came out of the castle and saw Hector and Kronis... along with a dragon.

Gale Storm had been wandering off into the sky as he looked around for any signs for trouble. He hadn't found any for a good amount of time. Until a dragon came down from the mountain. He saw the dragon from 5 miles away. He revert course and flew back immeditely. He would be too late to get there by normal flight, even at high speed. He cursed at himself. No other choice...

He flew up higher and higher... he was thinking about doing his own sonic boom. Like Rainbow Dash, he studied her Sonic Rainboom a couple times and found it fascinating. He's flown for a very long time and he's certainly never seen anything like it before...

He's attempted it many times but failed...

But that's not going to stop him now. Canterlot needs him along with every other guards, they all need each other.

He flew up a good distance... and let out a huge sigh... "Here we go..." He said.

He dropped, gain momentum... flapping as hard as he could. He sees the sonic barrier, this is the part that gets hard... he couldn't keep his flight pattern in place before... and now he's struggling.

He groaned, but he kept on. He didn't have tiem to think about how to do it, only that it needs to be done! He yelled as hard as he flapped his wings.

The sonic barrier begins to bend acutely, he's shaking more than ever, still charging, still shouting.

The barrier breaks! He broke through the speed of sound. An electrical blast surged with a pulsed out with a color for cyan and white. He flew in a trail of lightning. He's never felt this before and loved it already.

This is what it feels like when Rianbow Dash did it... but he didn't know how he did it. He didn't care. Right now, he flew faster than Mercury and headed for Canterlot...

Simultaneously, the pulse from Noedig and the sonic blast form Gale Storm appeared at the same time... the pusle form Noedig sounded like a waning low-pitched bell ringing. And Gale Storm's blast sounded like a ginormous cannon from the other side of the world.

Gale Storm landed in a hard impact that cracked the floor concaved, 3 yards apart next to Noedig.

"Aranak..." Gale Storm said to the dragon. Electricity still surging around him.

"Kronis..." Noedig said in sync with Gale Storm, to the wicked man.

Kronis dropped Hector. He knew that man could have slipped out of his hands, he wanted to sport. But, he had no time for that now... Now he's in trouble. He can't make trouble if he's dead. This man he dropped... He knew he would be a great challenge, coudl even kill him. But now with Noedig on his side, he sees a significant chance of dyign in this state of condition... he needed to stall. He knows what Noedig has done, because Kronis originally created that technique... He could do it a lot faster than Noedig would be able to do... but he needs only 30 seconds without interferance.

"I see you've befriended yourself with these..." he laughed a wheezing chuckle, "These equestrians. Allow me to introduce, my newly formed partner, Aranak..."

Tehengu looked over at the door as another pony entered, seeming very relieved to see Canvas. The griffon raises an eyebrow at that, but said nothing, even though a small smile grew on his beak. He looked back out the window for a second before the stallion asked for his name.

"Don't worry about it. Not like I was doing anything all that important. My name is Tehengu." He said, turning back to the pony just in time to see a flash go through the room. When it was gone, one of Noedig's swords were gone as well, making the griffon frown slightly.

"I think that may have been Noedig. If not, whatever it was just stole one of his swords." Tehengu said simply, standing up.

-------------

Aranak was completely unfazed by the sudden heat coming off of his ally, who was apparently named Kronis. Being a dragon, he was naturally fireproof, and the heat actually felt nice. It turned out the human before them was not Noedig, though he did know him, according to Kronis.

The dragon looked up at the loud noise, and saw a pegasus hurtling towards the three of them. He watched calmly as said pegasus landed next to another human before saying his name.

"Am I supposed to know you, pony?" Aranak asked calmly, keeping his gaze on the pony shrouded in electricity.

Canvas heard a blast and turned to the door. "somethings wrong!!" she said and ran out of the room. She ran to a balcony and saw Noedig, Galestorm, another human, Hector, and a dragon. One of them was on fire. She squeeked. She was deathly afraid of fire. but her friend might need her help.

"No," Gale Storm said to the dragon, "But, you'll wish you didn't know me at all if you cause any trouble here... so, I would suggest you leave along with that draconic pride. It may just kill you if you think what we warn you doesn't matter to you."

"Well, I for one, don't care what you have to say," Kronis said to the little electrically charged pony, "Because you're all going to DIE!"

He fired up and came up clsoe and personal to Noedig, smacked him right in the kisser by a powerful right hook. Noedig's head was pushed so far to the right, but it was snapped.

Noedig slowly turned his his back forward makign eye contact with Kronis. Noedig was about to say somethign to Kronis

"Uh-uh-- don't tell me..." Kronis said, putting his right hand up to stop him from saying, "Big mistake. Typical response."

"And here's why..." Noedig thrust himself forward to push Kronis with immense force, Kronis was sent flying toward a building. Kronis somehow landed vertically on the wall without making a dent. He skipped off and landed on the floor.

Kronis chuckled, but then laughed out lodu ferociously... within him he sensed a great chance of defeat, so he wanted to stall them as long as possible by any means for him to supercharge himself up.

He stopped laughing, and beckoned Noedig with two fingers of his right hand, gesturing him 'come and get it.'

"Thus begins another tragic showdown!" He said.

Archived