Abandoned RP (Closed! We're restarting!)

Noedig

Canvas almost screamed as the other hume=an punched Noedig so hard it seemed to snap his neck. But he came back up and returned the favor. Canvas now found herself rooting for Noedig and punching the air with her hooves. She stayed silent and on the ground but sdhe was punching in front of her as though she were watching a wrestling match

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aranak snorted at the pony's threat. Right, like he cared what some random pony had to say, even if the one in question was currently electrified. Before he could actually say anything, Kronis took the initiative and attacked Noedig, starting off a battle between the two of them. The dragon watched the two of them fight for a moment before looking back to the pony.

"So, I take it you'll be helping Mr. Shiny up there? Sorry, but I can't allow that. Allies and all that." Aranak said calmly, stepping in between the pony and the fight.

Hector looked at Kronis eye to eye, even when Kronis had him lifted in the air. He had no issues breathing, but it seemed Kronis had meant for it to be this way. "Oh yeah, about that. He's..." Before he could finish, he felt the wave of energy and light pass through both of them. It felt hot as it passed through his entire being; it slightly intrigued him into wanting to know what kind of energy this was. "...ready it seems." He said and grinned down at him.

It was then that Noedig arrived with that other pegasi, Gale Storm was it? He then noticed that Kronis had let go of him since he was now standing on the ground again. Relieved, but slightly annoyed now, he turned around to watch as Kronis was now interacting with Noedig before blows were now given out towards one another, and powers flared up. Hector watched with mild interest, then reached behind himself for the bag; however, he forgot again, and felt nothing was there. Cursing silently at himself he just placed his hands in his pockets and figured that was that, he was just going to have to watch these two duke it out; until he felt something that was like hard rocks in his left pocket. Curious, he lift his hand back out after grabbing what he touched and saw it was a bunch of color assorted 'candy'. "Wha- No way. I still have these?" He said to himself, then looked up at the two again. It took a moment, but he swore he could hear another audible voice. It was hard to make out what was being said, so he focused in on it.

'Kill him...' The voice said once he was able to focus. Hector narrowed his eyes slightly, knowing exactly where that voice was coming from. "Shut up book; I'll kill whoever I want to." He said quietly to himself, then looked down at the candy. What if Noedig needed help? What if Kronis was actually stronger than both of them thought? Either way, this had to of been done. He opened his mouth up as wide as he could and brought the candies up to his gaping mouth and he closed it, a loud crunch noise could be heard and he bit down on the candies, then swallowed. He knew that there were going to be bad side-effects of doing this, but right now he didn't care about them. The effects were near instantaneous as his teeth became jagged, and shark-like, his hands became very long and razor sharp claws, and his body became a smaller and taller frame. His pupils became dots and glowed a bright red. '...kill him...' He heard again, but this time he was more susceptible to the voice. Lunging forward at great speed, Hector quickly closed the distance to Kronis with one arm forward, ready to stab him in the heart and end it all now.

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/45aa0105160b3df4e88e6d214a098e33/http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu70/megancaroleo/CrAZE1.jpg

Luna flew to the balcony, the dragon, another human, Noedig, Hector, GALE STORM!? Luna was now on fire, her nerves anyway, she instead kept a calm facade. Showing no signs of fear nor concern.

"Canvas, everypony, I want you all inside, for your safety thou doesn't want to be in thee battlefield," Luna used her magic to create a shield In the Windows, in case of any debris.

"GUARDS, I NEED A SHIELD PROTECT THE CASTLE, QUICKLY!" Luna sent her demands throughout the halls of the Castle, awakening her sister In the process. "DO NOT LET THE ENEMIES INSIDE!" After so long, unicorns had given their magic to the shield watching the siege below in wonder and terror. Luna also contributed but not so much to leave her own, defenceless.

"Everypony, inside, do not interfere with their battle, Glad Storm, leave him be," Luna then stood on her balcony, shutting off most ponies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver had quickly assembled her armour, called for the other guards and had them positioned outside but in the shield. Do not interfere, were her orders so she carried then out with a swift nod of her head. "EVERYPONY, GATHER WEAPONS AND STAAND GUARD, ENSURE CELESTIAS ARE RESTING SO THEY MAY TAKE OVER DURING THE DAY!" Silver now had a sword by her side, as she ushered Hawthorn, Canvas and the others at the back of the room. "Do not leave here, I'll bring you the necessities just ask," She called over one of her men for a blanket which brought one whilst the other a few pillows.

"This may be where you're sleeping," Silver, hoping to make the ponies laugh and to push the siege outside from her minds. Danger, lots of it. "There goes my sleep,"

Silver Moon began positioning left over ponies into places, patrolling the corridors and two outside Celestia's room. She wanted to help but didn't want to be demoted to a lower rank by not following orders.

Hector, that's who she then looked at, turned into a scary disgustingly horrific monster. "Remind me not to get on his bad side," she muttered to herself.

Canvas began to protest when she was told to go inside but then remembered she was a unicorn. She smiled and went inside to a corner with everyone else. After looking around to make sure it was all clear she used her magic to keep an eye on the battle.

Noedig was just warming up. Figuratively and literally. he jsut realzied the longer he's in this form, the hotter inside his body gets. He estimated he had 30 minutes until he begins to really struggle.

He dashed toward Kronis in less than light speed. Kronis parried and initated a counter attack. Noedig took the hit, but was not fazed.

Kronis needed a bit more time...

Gale Storm heard her majesty order him back. He knew why, and it was a good reason.

He snorted lightning out of his nostrils to the dragon.

"Next time." Gale Storm said to Aranak. "From now on, I'm watching you."

He flew back into the castle and set up guards along with Silver Moon.

He took his position and stood guard, surveilling the dragon.

Meanwhile he noticed Hector has changed, he didn't notice until now. He looked scarier than before. His structure is thinner and taller with sharp claws and red dots for eyes.

Gale Storm only hoped he changed like that for good...

Noedig seemed to be winning, his agility is faster, but his strength is equal, however, his endurance beats Kronis'. He could beat him with a chance of 2/3.

Kronis is annoyed. Everywhere he tries to hit, Noedig seems to take the hit without cause. And each time Noedig returns it, Kronis is the one that feels it.

Kronis is almost there to acheiving his goal. Just a minute more...

Aranak simply snorted as the pegasus made his threat then flew back to his castle. Like he was scared of some pony. The dragon turned around and frowned momentarily as he watched the fight. It didn't seem to be going all that well for Kronis. Maybe he had made a mistake in his choice of ally. Time would tell.

He looked over at the other human as he charged at Kronis. What happened to him? That's not what he looked like before. Oh well, he was trying to interfere, and Aranak didn't appreciate that. The dragon launched himself at the human, tackling him out of midair and crashing him into the ground. Aranak flapped his wings as he awaited the next attack.

Brisk came rushing back towards the main chamber when he heard all the noise from outside. He saw Silver in her full armour and was shouting commands to the guards; obviously something major was going on. He went up to Silver and stopped just inches away. "Captain Silver, what's going on? What's with all the noise outside?" He asked, then looked out the window just as she had. He saw all the figures, some human including Hector and Noedig, some pony, one dragon... dragon!? What in the nature of Equestria is going on here? He took another look and saw that there was now some kind of jet black figure rushing towards the other human; He wondered what that was. It was hideous and scary looking. When Silver said something about not wanting to get on his bad side, he began to wonder more, but then it dawned on him. "T-that's Hector? What the..." He slightly covered his mouth before any other words escaped, but he was sure Silver got the message of his emotions right now.

When Hector missed his initial attack, he turned around and was ready to try and strike again, but he soon found massive amount of weight crashing down on his back, slamming him into the ground before getting off of him. Due to the lack of features on his body, he looked like a shadow on the ground. Hector murmured for a moment before speaking in a dark and cold voice that seemed to echo in the air. "You have a death wish, dragon... Very well then." He said without getting up off the ground. Soon, though, his body seemed to loose shape and came together as a small ball of black mass; it then quickly jumped into the air all the way up to where Aranak was, then formed into his full body again, except the fingers on his right hand were much longer now, able to grab the dragon's mouth and wrap his fingers around his entire head; what that's what he did. "I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GRANT YOU THAT!" He said with the crazed smile.

Darkness then swriled around his back before becoming stable and forming into wings. He then did a back flip while still holding onto the dragon, but instead of doing a while flip, he stopped as soon as his head was pointed at the ground and did a dive, dragging the dragon with him all the way down. Before either of them his the ground, He changed the properties of Aranak's body into a black liquid substance as well as his own body. When they struck the ground, they made a splashing noise, then vanished. In reality, Hector was dragging Aranak through solid earth, further and further down the mountain. "Next stop; possibly h***!" He laughed as they barreled downward still. To his surprise, there was a gigantic opening and Hector let go of the dragon, allowing him to possibly crash onto the ground on his own as Hector hovered in the air, looking around and seeming to of already lost interest in the dragon. "What is this; a crystal cave?" He said and flew over to a wall that had a large crystal coming out of it. With ease, he snapped the crystal and was, as what it seemed, absorbed into his hand entirely without it coming out of the back of his hand. It then jetted out of the palm of his hand again. It was now longer, thin, sharp and pointy. It sat there perfectly still in the middle of his hand like an ice sickle.

Hector grinned and positioned his fingers close to the crystal without touching it and dark energy started to swirl above the the tip for a second; the newly formed sphere grew in size till it looked to be the size of a tennis ball. He then pointed the swirling ball of darkness at Aranak with a grin still on his face. [color-darkred]"Hope you like not being able to see." He said quietly, but his voice still echoed, even more so now that they were in this cave. He then shot the ball and as it traveled, it expanded; all the colors around it faded away into white as it passed by.

Aranak was impressed by the powers this human was exhibiting. When he was released, he flapped his wings and avoided crashing into the ground. He growled slightly at the human, a slight smirk on his face. This would be a good fight.

As the ball came towards him, he shot forward, making it around the ball before it was too wide to get around. He then grabbed the human by the throat and threw him hard against the ground before shooting a large stream of flames at him. After that, he folded his wings and allowed gravity to slam him into the human.

Silver looked at Brisk. "Let them battle it out, " was all she simply said when she noticed his voice. Fear.

"Fear won't win this battle, courage and hope, " Silver said these words as her eyes became smaller slits and her eye colour became slightly brighter.

"I love the night don't you?" She smirked as she flew up and out of yhr window. She landed behind the unicorns wjo were wasting their magic on seeing in the inky black. "Don't waste your magic aim it up at the shield, " Silver pulled out a lantern lit with glow flies. She placed them about and then did the same with the other unicorns, who were now switching of their magic.

"Brisk, that is Hector, is anything about him that you wanted to ask me about or either human? "

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna was very worried now she had placed on her armour as she eyed the threat outside thier pink enclosure. "Sister?" Luna asked as she teleported outside her sisters room, knocking.

(Definitely Sombra!)

Fight Theme:

Hector was face down on the ground once again, but it seemed like this time he allowed it instead of being taken by surprise like this first time; he wasn't fighting it back much. He looked up just in time for the cone of flames to rain down upon him. Before the fire touched him, he changed his body structure into the black liquid form again. As the fire burned around him and even directly on him, he didn't shout or scream in agony, nor mention any kind of pain at all. It seemed whatever liquid he had become was resilient to fire. He fully stood up and now realized a darkening shadow was over him, and becoming rapidly smaller. Looking up, he saw Aranak falling down upon him. Liquid or not, the force of the impact would cause a great deal of pain and hassle gathering himself back up. He changed his form back to a more solid state, his skin now burning, but he still didn't show any sign of pain. He held up both hands above him, the crystal that was in his palm had sunk back down as to not stab the dragon. In his mind, he figured it would be rather lame if the fight ended quickly because Aranak bled out from a stab wound.

Once the dragon landed on top of him, a small crater formed around the area of impact and it seemed that Hector was completely squished. However, seconds later revealed that he actually caught the dragon and kept him from even touching his head. "Grrrrrrr-aaaargh!" Was all he could shout out as he stood straight up again. His fingers once again became longer, so much so that he could now wrap them around the dragon's body with ease. Once he immobilized him, he lifted him as high as he could, leaned back a little, and then latterly threw the dragon with great force towards the wall. Even if he could recompose himself, the sheer g-force would continue to carry him all the way to the wall. "You could of just flown away... you could of just left Kronis, the man who wants to destroy all the worlds... you could of lived you life and just let him die... but no; you decided to get in MY WAY!"

Hector then started walking out of the crater without any trouble and moved towards Aranak. "Know pain..." He said with a grin. A thump then started to happen in his chest and he placed a hand over it, showing slight pain now. 'Curses, this was suppose to be a one-hit-wonder-and-then-change-back type deal. If this keeps up, my insides will probably liquefy, or my body will tear apart... or worst." He thought, then coughed. He then looked up and rushed forward at Aranak. Closer and closer, he was going to... going to... It was soon he realized that he actually was no longer moving, and a pink aura was around both him and Aranak. "W-what? What's going on, who's doing this?!" He said as he tried to struggle free. It was soon his received a telepathy message from who he recognized as Celestia.

"I am sorry Hector, but I can not allow this to continue. My kingdom was built upon peace and prosperity; so I do not accept violence like this. The same goes for you Noedig." She said, giving him the same mental message as she also held Noe and Kronis in place as well. "Noedig and Hector, I shall be returning you both back to the castle safely. As for the other two..." He tone began to change into one more authoritative; a side of Celestia that was hardly ever seen or heard. "You two have come with intentions to harm those that reside here. It is with great displeasure that I banish you both... to the Outlands." She said as pink mist began to swirl around both Aranak and Kronis.

Hector looked forward as he saw the anomaly happen and grinned at the dragon. "Well, I guess I'll be seeing you later, huh?" He said, now sounding a little out of breath. Seconds later, pink mist began swirling around him and Noedig, and soon everyone had vanished. Noe and Hector appeared in the castle once more within the main hallway, while Kronis and Aranak were nowhere to be seen. Once all was said and done, the pink auras around everyone dissipated. Hector looked around and his craze grin slightly lessened. "Well, that happened. Now for the fun part..." He said sarcastically as he raised a hand. He then quickly ran his long fingers through his chest, but no blood came out nor was there a sound as if flesh was being torn; just the sound as if something had just splashed in water. He was searching around until he pulled his hand back out with the candy he ate earlier now in his hand. It seemed each piece wasn't even chewed or even began to be digested. As soon as the candy was out of him, his body quickly began to revert to normal. Once he was back to normal, human looking, his breathing picked up as if he was having a panic attack and he fell to his knees.

Brisk attempted to rush over and make sure Hector was alright, but didn't move an inch when Hector held up a hand. "Don't...don't come close to me, not right now." Hector warned. He then put the candy away and tried standing back up, slowing his breathing down some. "I'm alright..." He said in a weak voice. "That fight went longer than it should of anyways." He said, then chuckled. He then looked over at Silver. "Hey, Silver, these Outlands; do you know anything about them? And don't hold out on me; I shared vital information to you about the book. I think it would be a fair trade." He said in an indefinite voice.

-------------------

Celestia heard knocking on her door and knew that it was her sister, since she felt her aura when she teleported. "It's alright dear sister; I've taken care of it." She said, then opened the door and smiled down upon her to try and alleviate some of her sister's worry. "Come, let us go meet with the others and assure them that everything will be fine." She said softly as she began walking towards the main chamber.

----------

((To anyone who is curious about what the Outlands really is; it is the area around Equestria Prime (Ponyville, Canterlot, Manehattan, Los Pegasus, etc.). This place is divided from Equestria Prime by a barrier created by Celestia, Luna, and their brother, Toranto. Celestia and Luna agreed to rule over the ponies and provide them a safe-heaven from the Outlands, while Toranto leads an army outside of the barrier to fend off anything that tries to break the barrier. This area, all of Outlands, and dangerous and deadly. The kind of Equestria that doesn't get shown on T.V. (lol)

For anyone who wants to know more, I suggest either reading or listening on youtube.com 'Upheaval: Breaking Point' and 'Upheaval: Reckoning'. Two of my most favorite fanfic books made for the series. If you do listen to it on youtube, go to Forest Rain's channel; he has a great voice! (And it just gets better as it goes on)

In fact, here's the link to the first chapter.

Warning; violence ensured

Enjoy!))

(Ok great! I'll check it out sometime!)

Luna's worry lifted up as her sister successfully dealt with the battle. "Moon, why the Outlands?" She asked as she walked back into the main hall wuth the others. Rage now upon her face.

She teleported over to noth Hector and Noedig. "DO NOT HARM MY KINGDOM, " she roared in her Canterlot voice as she loked at them both. Angry eyes.

Luna then looked outside. Time had passed fast for sure, the Sun was to be risen soon. Luna began to very slowly lower the moon, watching her shadows fall.

-----

Silver looked at Hector and growled slightly. "Keep up your guards! Ensure no other threat is still out there, " Silver turned to the human who asked the question. "The Outlands are separated from Equestria by a wall built by Celestia, Luna and Toranto, they're separate from us and Torantos army attacks anything that tries to her through," Silver sighed before carrying on. "The Outlands are very deadly, dangerous and cruel, it's a very violent place,"

Silver raised her eyebrows and pulled Brisk away. "Leave him be," she told him sternly.

Aranak lifted a scaly eyebrow in surprise as the human caught him, though the force still drove the two of them into a crater. Before he could really do anything, the human had thrown him again. He twisted so that his feet would impact first, bending his knees to lessen the impact, though it was still jarring somewhat.

"Powerful allies are worthwhile to have." Aranak said simply in response to the human's words. The dragon then launched himself off the wall as the human began charging. After a second, he noticed the pink glow around the human and the fact that neither of them were getting closer to the other.

"Pony magic." He growled out as the voice began talking, eventually banishing Aranak and Kronis from Equestria. Honestly, he was surprised this hasn't happened already, given all that he had done.

"Another time then?" He asked the human before disappearing. This was great, his hoard was still in his cave, in Equestria.

Kronis was seconds away from completing his new form. But alas, the battle has ended abruptly by some magic surrounding both of them.

"NO!" Kronis said growling. "WHAT'S THIS MAGIC?!"

Noedig thought the same thing, he didn't know where it came from. Until he heard Princess Celestia's voice from telepathy.

Kronis was to be sent to the Outlands, while Noedig stayed. Noedig had to abide by the rules. For now.

Kronis just disappeared... Noedig did not like this at all.

Noedig was brought back with Hector next to him. Luna teleported to them, and told them to not harm the kingdom...

The booming voice came out nowhere. But Noedig just simply raised his eye brow.

"I did not and will not harm your kingdom." Noedig said to her. "That's Kronis' doing, I only retaliated in defense for this castle... you have no idea how powerful he is. If he had completed his latest form before you came in, your magic would've been nulled automatically. I'm glad you stopped him, but that's not going to be permanent. Your brother, Toranto, will be in grave danger when he makes contact with Kronis. Not if. When."

Elsewhere, Kronis landed on some barren lands. The dragon was nowhere to be found.

'So,' He thought, 'They took my new partner from--- CUT OFF NOEDIG'S LIMBS!!!!!-- me so that we wouldn't be as effective as we were... smart little ponies...'

He looked around. Lost again it seems. He wasn't sure where to start, this sun and the sun he knows may not be the same... but he decided to go by the earthly method of finding north, and went north.

Luna eyed thr human with curiosity then wearyness. "Sister, the sun," Luna nodded to Noedig as she then returned to the window. She lowered her moon fully now and then looked towards Tia.

"Toranto, will receive word of this, do not worry, " Luna hadn't slept since before dusk and now till after dawn, her eyes grew tired as shelooked towards each pony and human.

------

Silver strained her eyes to keep them open. She literally COULDN'T! Silver instead called the guards to sleep. They'd been up since Luna as well. "All go sleep, the night tomorrow will be difficult, " she called out as the bat ponys dissipated and the pegasi and unicorns followed in their places.

"I must sleep too, but I have to look after everypony," she mumbled as she flapped her wings so she was hovering to keep her awake.

After all the excitement had died down, Tehengu flew up to his bed and laid down in it, ready to sleep. He fell asleep in a matter of seconds, mostly due to how tired he was.

---------------

Aranak looked around once he reappeared. Kronis was nowhere to be seen.

"She must have split us up. Smart move on her part." The dragon said to himself as he looked around, eventually moving off with the sun to his back, taking to the sky as he looked for either some shelter or for Kronis. Or food and water, that would be good too.

Archived