Abandoned RP (Closed! We're restarting!)

Noedig

Celestia nodded when Luna lowered the moon and she began to raise the sun, signifying a new day over Equestria. When Luna mentioned their brother, she lightly winched. It's been so long since he and her spoke to one another about anything. Ever since the barrier, communication became so hard; at least that's what she thought. Truth was, there was fear involved; fear of what her brother may of became because of all the fighting outside the barrier, fear of letting the war come into Equestria Prime and involving all of her little ponies in it. She had to focus though, so she continue to slowly raise the sun until the morning dawn settled on the land. She then looked over at her sister and smiled softly to her. "You should rest as well, Luna. I will be able to handle things from here." She said with a reassuring smile.

Hector had found himself out on the balcony again after Noedig assessed the angered princess. He didn't want to say anything towards it because he knew the truth about this all; both him and Noedig may of had good intentions in their hearts, but that didn't change the fact that they have brought their troubles with them and endangered everything here. He then looked up and slightly placed a hand over his eyes as he saw the sun rising gracefully. He noticed that the sunlight didn't seem to hurt his eyes like they did back on his world; the ozone layer must of been near perfect. Of course it was, he didn't see any mass factories near here, so the air was healthy, and the protective shield around the world had to be great. He placed both his hands in his pockets and continued to watch the sun rise up.

"It's always a pleasure to watch the princesses at work. Without them; I wouldn't want to think about that." Brisk said with a smile, then yawned softly. He then looked over at Hector, but instead of getting the bad vibe or seeing the snake, he was starting the see Hector for who and what he was; a creature that was far different from himself in looks, but with a big and kind heart like himself.

Hector looked to he said at the little armored pony who seemed to of taken his helmet off at some point revealing his brown coat and green eyes, with ears that seemed rather longer than the other ponies he had seen; what was that about? He then locked onto what Brisk said about the princesses at work. What did he mean by that? He then looked up at the Sun just as Brisk was, then he looked back and saw Celestia with her horn glowing. After a second, Hector's eyes widened greatly. "N-no way..." He said and looked at the Sun again. Was she really moving the Sun? How was that even possible? Even with magic, it would have to take massive amounts of energy and willpower to move such a ginormous object like that, and at ease too since he didn't see the Princess struggling. He slightly trembled at this fact; he didn't realize he was with beings THIS powerful!

Brisk overheard Hector's disbelief. He didn't know exactly what kinds of powers were on his world, but it seemed he didn't know anything like the princesses. As he turned to look at Hector, he noticed he was gone. Slight panic filled Brisk and he looked around quickly, but he soon found him walking back into the main chamber, towards Celestia. What exactly was going through Hector's mind, Brisk wondered.

Hector walked up to the Princesses until he was at a respectable distance away, then took a knee, balling up his left fist and placing it on the ground in front of himself. He then bowed his head and began speaking. "Princess Celestia, Princess Luna. I, Hector, have decided to serve under both thee as among the ranks of the guards." He said in a calm voice, yet keeping his head down as he awaited.

Celestia was instantly taken aback when this new sudden events. What exactly made him want to be a guard for them? Whatever his intentions or plans where, she needed to respond soon. "Hector, I appreciate your eagerness in wanting to provide a helping hoof in the defense of our castle; however, being a royal guard is a life long decision. I wouldn't wish for you to make a decision like this one without thinking about it for a while."

Hector slowly lifted his head up after hearing Celestia. It didn't seem as if she was denying him, but she wanted him to think over it. That was it, though, after seeing her display such power like that; that was what made him want to join. Was it right to blurt that out though? After a moment, he decided against it and nodded his head. "I understand." Was all he said.

With that, Celestia looked at the others. "For those that require rest, you may either stay here and occupy one of the guest rooms down the hallway, return home. For those that wish to stay awake, all of Canterlot City is open. I shall send guards to make the ponies aware and understanding of your presence." She said and nodded to two of her personal guards, who flew out of the balcony window and down to the city. As they left, another figure seemed to of been coming close towards the castle. A trail of smoke was behind the figure.

Brisk saw this and instantly knew who it was that was coming. "First lieutenant Star Gazer!" He said happily, then moved to the side as Star Gazer landed down on the balcony.

Star Gazer, a maroon color coat pony with jet black mane and tail with red highlights through them. He had what seemed like thin and completely metallic wings and sporting thrusters underneath them. He looked over to his side and smiled kindly at Brisk. "Second lieutenant Brisk Steele. It's been a while. Good to see you're doing well." He said, then walked into the main chamber with everyone else. He gave a salute to the Princesses and his Captain. After a moment, he lowered his hoof and walked over to Silver. "Captain Silver." He said in a soft, yet held tone. This was one pony, part bat or not, that he respected and cared for; yet not just because she was his captain.

----------

Meanwhile, within the Outlands, it wasn't long before Kronis was no longer alone, and a band of three ponies were coming close to him. "Is that... whatever it is that Toronto said came from the other side of the barrier?" The unicorn mare on the far left asked. She had a complete white coat with a long, fiery mane and tail and her eyes were a deathly calm blue. The stallion in the middle who seemed the heaviest armor barding, and seeming to be the leader narrowed his eyes. "It would seem so. Careful, I don't know what it is capable of." He said to the mare. The mare just scoffed at the statement. "Who cares what it can do; one false move and it won't exist any more than a pile of ashes." She said as she readied her horn to throw a white-hot fireball if needed. The other stallion on the far right kept quiet, but showed that he was ready and defensive; or offensive, as well. The leader of the three continue moving forward. "You there, state your name and your business here!" He shouted out to get Kronis' attention.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kronis turned 'round and and saw 3 ponies clad in armor.

One of them demanded his name and business.

"I'm going to say this once and once only to you:" He said with a seriously dark tone, "Talk to me like that again, and I'll have your head on a platter for my stomach to feast upon! I'm in no mood to play who-is-who. If I were you, I would just walk away....."

He was still in his white-jet flame form. And he could now activate his latest form he's created... But he wanted to see what they will say... "Walk away or BURN!"

Noedig had already known the act that the Princesses could move the sun and moon when he heard about it back in the forest.

He was willing to believe anything here in this strange world. It's just not possible back on Earth.

He was surprised to ehar Hector wanting to join the royal guards. What's gotten into him?

Also, he realized he's still in his new form. He let it fade instantly, sighing sharply.

"Wow... that took a lot of my bodily energy..." He said, nearly tired now. "I think it's time to change my schedule for sleep..... see you all in 2 days..."

Noedig went straight to his room. He saw Tehengu was already sleeping. And messing with his guns. Good thing they were on safety lock, otherwise he may have hurt himself.

He began setting up his cot. After he was finished, he set a pillow for head head and laid down. Closed his eyes... not sleeping yet, but eventually.

Luna smiled appreciatedly to her sister, she was tired and couldn't wait for the next night

"Thank you sister," Luna said this before Hector came over, asking to join the guard.

"Good luck Hector, sister, do not worry about awaking me, I'll be up and ready to raise the moon," Luna said this and then saw Star Gazer. She nodded and then walked off towards her chamber.

-----------------

Silver was surprised that Hector had requested to join. "Surprise I guess, " Silver laughed before looking up, Star Gazer. "It's been so long Star, I hope you're fit and healthy, remember I'm not Captain yet, Vice, but most likely soon to be considering the other guard is never around," Silver said this as she nodded, she was trying to do all the movements she could just to keep her eyes open! Silver removed her headpiece and shook out her mane slightly, the platted hair falling to the side as she did

"Where have you been?" She asked as her eyes drooped slightly.

Canvas sat on the floor and watched everything happen. Hector asked to join the guard, some Star Gazer guy was talking to Silver and she was speaking with Hawthorn. She sighed and smiled softly as she watched the sun rise also.

(( I get the feeling that like everybody seems to have someone else in love with them))

Hawthorn had came out into the main chamber after everything went the way it did, unsure what to do at this point. All this fighting was so sudden, and the fashion it was in was unheard of. These 'humans', what were they exactly; and were every one of them like that? He had then noticed that as fast as everything started, it ended with Celestia's final word. "Thank Celestia." He said softly to himself. The sun was now rising and everything seemed semi-normal again. He looked over and saw that Canvas had moved out to the balcony. How was she taking all of what just happened? He quietly moved from where he was over to her and sat down next to her, looking at the sun rising. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" He said softly to Canvas with a small smile. He knew that the sun rising was an event that always happened; even so, it signified that a new day has begun for the land and that everything was going to be alright. At least he hoped so. He then looked over at her with a slight curious look. "Are you alright?" He asked her.

Solfire sat at his spot quietly, not fully regaining the motions of functioning after what just happened. What had just happened anyways? Fighting, changes, a grudge it seemed? He wanted to know, and possibly if there was anything he could do to help in the future. He looked at Hector, but saw he was speaking with the Princesses; so that seemed to of left Noedig. He smiled and looked over, but saw that he was now retreating to his room. With a sigh, he looked down. "I guess... I'll ask later then." He said softly as he began to ponder what to do now. He looked up and saw Star Gazer now in the room. When did he get here? Nonetheless, he smiled. "Hey Star!" He said with a big smile and a wave.

((Okay, I don't mean to sound like a Grammar Nazi, but this has to be said!

Aside from my own errors, I would never use the word "of" like "would of" or "seemed to of"

It's would've, would have, seemed to have. The way people speak just make the pronounciations sound different, that's all.))

• 2 weeks later...

Aranak continued flying lazily through the air, searching for his new ally. It was a boring flight, as the scenery looked largely the same, barren. Actually, it kinda reminded him of where he grew up, just sandier.

The dragon eventually spotted a couple of ponies talking to Kronis, and he stopped where he was in the air, watching to see what would happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

((Well what am I to do with his character? The story would be messed up if someone pretended to be him... Nor could he just simply go away. Unless, the dragon put him in some sort of stasis before he got teleported away, a kind of stasis that cannot be simply broken by physical or magical power. Sound good? Not really, then there is Princesses' brother Xan wanted to bring into this rp, I don't know anything about him at all aside from the fact that he's currently at bay against evil beings outside of equestia's barrier...))

• 4 weeks later...

((It is true! I have return! I'm sorry for making you all wait this long, but I am geared and ready to continue the good fight! I just hope you're all still with us.))

Archived