Abandoned RP (Closed! We're restarting!)

Noedig

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Why do your hooves splay out like that? Why do you stand on two legs? Where is your tail? And why is your snout so teeny?" Canvas bombarded him with questions and even poked his snout for emphasis. She knew what his race was called but she hadn't been able to read up on it since Tehengu had told her. She wondered if there were even books about them. Maybe she could draw him and show him around and see if anypony knew more about him.

"Hmm..." It wasn't hard to answer, but it sure was interesting how she thought of the humans, "These are not hooves, these are hands. I stand on two legs because that how we're meant to stand. We never had tails, and our noses are just like that. Convex, concave, straight, bent, bulbous, small, long, short, or wide. My nose is straight, see?" Gesturing his nose, by sliding his finger down the bridge. Though covered in a face mask and shades, she can see his nose is straight.

(Apologies everyone! Family calls when your dog dies! )

Silver continued growling at the pegasi, she was way higher than him. Vice captain for your information. Silvsry instead just followed, the light was hurting her eyes and she never had the best eyesight during the day. Part of being an Arieon.

Silver touched down as Canvas carefully removed herself from her back. Perhaps she wasn't used to flying, she wasn't a Areion or pegasi after all.

"I am Silver Moon, part of Lunas guard, " she'd say to the pegasi, furiated after he left to find the princess.

Luna sat upon a few blue cushions as she awaied to see Tias next move. That was before Gale Storm walked in, one of her most trusted pegasi, 50 years as his eye patch caught her eye.

He then asked for them. "A newcomer? What's the good news?" She'd ask looking out towards the window, the sun would go down soon as she turned to Tia.

"Sister?"

(Sorry for the terrible Luna! Just was in a rush!)

Canvas watched how Noedig stood and decided to try it. She reared up on her hind hooves and balanced there. Her front hooves were folded against her chest as she looked down at her back legs. She went to take a step forward and abruptly fell on her butt. She laughed and blushed. Then she touched her snout. " What does my 'nose' look like? Is it straight to you?" She asked Noedig. She stood up again but on her normal four legs. She was having fun.

((I had an awesome idea to bring Solfire and Hector to the group, but I'll just skip past that.))

As the time had past, Hector was staring down at the scroll, not paying attention to the awe staring ponies around him. Truly they had never seen a sight like him and Noedig before. Speaking of... "Stupid map... where is he..." He said softly to himself. He was walking rather sluggish as fatigue was truly kicking in now from all the battles, and this. The transporter spell saved him a lot of time by not having to walk, but it only drained more of his energy. 'All I hope for right now is that there's a bed I can rest on for right now.' He thought to himself, then stopped as he looked straight ahead, seeing the towering castle ahead of him. "Well, if I had to guess, the princesses would be there, and that's where everyone else would be. Unless that's someone's house, in which case they must be filthy rich!" He said, then grinned. Before he moved forward, he noticed that there was a pony in front of him. Upon looking at this one, he seemed to of been wearing some armor all over like a guard. past the armor, he had blue eyes and dark brown fur. 'A royal guard?' Hector thought to as he continue to stare at the guard pony.

The pony looked utterly terrified as he looked up at Hector. It wasn't so much because Hector was taller than him, but what he saw in the creature's eyes. He saw a snake, full of fangs and venom with scary and piercing eyes. Hector tilted his head slightly, then took a step forward. "Uh, hey there. I'm looking for--" Hector began to say, but the guard quickly turned around and ran straight for the castle. Hector raised an eyebrow at the reaction. "Was it something I said... oh well, might as well follow him." He said as he started walking again, putting the scroll away.

----------------------------

The guard ran up to the castle, past the ones that were standing at the door. Both guards looked at the one that ran past them, then at each other with a puzzled look on their face. The guard continued to run as fast as he could up to the doors leading to the throne room. "Princess Celestia, Princess Luna! We have an intruder!--" He skidded to a stop as he saw Noedig along with everyone else who was now here. What, another one?! Moreover, the princesses were not in the room at all. What was going on? He looked up at Noedig again, but something a strangely different this time. He didn't feel the same presence from this one as he did from the one outside. This one arrayed a more soothing vibe. He looked down and saw Tehengu. "Tehengu, who or what is this creature?" He asked him curiously, not carrying to same level of fear that he had a moment ago. It goes without saying that he was ashamed in showing that side of him, but something about that thing outside...

Celestia looked over when she heard a familiar voice begin to speak. She saw that it was one of her sister's most loyal guards; Gale Storm. "It's good to see you, Gale." She said as she finished lowering the sun. Over a thousand years of taking the role of ruler of the sun, and this daunting task still took a lot of energy to do. "Go ahead, Gale. Do tell us what you know." She said to him as she walked back into the room. Before she could sit down on the cushion, she heard one of the guards yelling for just a moment. That was enough to get Celestia darted out of the room and down the hall. She soon arrived in the room she heard the voice and saw the crowd with a tall creature. She stopped once she was in the middle of the room, looking at the creature curiously, then down at the guard. "Brisk, what intruder have you encountered? Is it the one that stands before us now?" She asked, looked at Noedig and seeing that he was only on his hind legs. She had seen many of different creatures before, but this one was new to her. " I am Princess Celestia. What is your name, tall one?" She politely asked. She didn't know who he was, what he was doing here, if he had an agenda, or anything of that nature, but she didn't lose sight of her kindness and manners.

Brisk Steele gave a respectful salute when Celestia addressed him, but then shook his head. "Not exactly Princess, but there was one that looked just like him outside!--" He said as pointed behind himself, but he felt his hoof touch something. Brisk looked behind himself and saw the other tall creature he ran into before. He felt a chill run down his spine as he looked at his face.

Hector stood there with the gawking guard pony as well as the rest of the group. "So, you are the Princess Celestia that I heard about. I'm glad we could meet. I am Hector Varskie, a human, and this is my friend; Noedig." He said as he introduced himself as well as Noedig. It was strange to say that they were friends, but if they had met before now, and if both of them were still alive, then what else could he call Noe?

Celestia looked at Hector with a very curious look on her face. He was not standing there moments ago, so how did he get in here now? Nonetheless, this 'human' had introduced himself and the other, and apparently overheard her when she said her name. "It is a pleasure to meet you both, and I welcome you to Canterlot." She said with a smile at them. "Now then, have you two come to explore, or is there something that I personally can help with?"

Tehengu wasn't really listening to what Noedig and Canvas were talking about, but it sounded like they were gathering information on each other's races. The griffon didn't really care though, he simply sat off by himself as he awaited the arrival of the princesses. Before that happened though, he was once again addressed by a pony he didn't remember about what Noedig was. He sighed, and was about to answer when Celestia came in and interrupted him.

Soon enough, Hector was there too, and the human answered the original question of what the two humans were, as well as introducing the two of them. Tehengu watched the conversation progress, looking over at Celestia as she asked if they needed her for anything.

"Apparently they came from another world, and they'd like a way back." Tehengu said, basically recounting the entire situation to Celestia.

Luna was up and out as she also carried her sisters pace towards the room. She settled her hoofs on the grounds and looked towards the window, the sun that had set. Luna then aimed her horn towards the moon and with a graceful flying movement upwards, she settled the moon in the best position of all. Before long she was back on the ground her hooves landed quietly as the energy drained her slightly.

"Human? Twilight Sparkle? Sister are you sure that this human hasn't come through thy glass?" She asked her sister curious laced in her voice as she approached this Hector.

Out of her corner of her eye, she spotted Silver Moon, Gale Storm, she was clearly having a very popular day today.

------------

Silver heard Scar as he trotted down the stairs for guard duty. You couldn't mistake him anywhere, she then looked towards the window. My Princess will raise the moon. Silver glanced over as Celetia practically leaped in at the sight of Hector and Noedig. Then Luna shortly afterwards, she watched the raising of the moon in awe and then turned to Hector.

"Hector, this is Princess Luna, my Princess, " she would smile revealing her signature fangs as she watched Luna approach him.

Silver stood up straighter now and her eyes were now perfect in the dark, only alight by the few candles and bat pony gards whih had swarmed the room.

"Hello everypony, stand down," I would wave my kind off as they stood in a less, violent stance.

Canvas was startled by all the ponies bursting into the room all at once and saught cover behind Silver and Noedig. When she heard the soft voice of Celestia she popped her head out to see a calmer scene going on. She smiled at Celestia and Luna, she had never seen them in person before and it was even better than in the pictures.

((Btw Gale Storm is a Duke as well as a soldier, due to increased longevity given by his ancestors, he has managed to earn the rank as well as one of Luna's most loyal guard side-by-side unknowingly with Silver.

Gale Storm doesn't like to show off his rank because he doesn't think it's important to show about. Only if it's necessary he'd tell his rank when needed to. Just wanted to let you guys know.))

"Your nose is small and perked up a bit," He said as he analyzed, "same for Silver, and a couple of other ponies I've seen. It does look rather.... I haven't said this in many years... cute."

A guard pony comes in shouting about an intruder, he looks at Noedig and got surprised. he calmed down and asked Tehengu what this is all about.

Gale Storm was about to respond, then the guard cried out something. He immediately ran back to the room with Princess Celestia. They entered.

"This is what I know, your Highness." He said to her.

The doors from Gale Storm's last entrance open suddenly, he turns to face it and he seems to encounter two princesses along with Gale Storm. The brighter princess asked him who he was. She was very friendly.

"My name is Noedig." He said, friendly back.

Hector finally comes in. Noedig assumed it was him. Hector claimed Noedig to be his friend, assuring the princesses and that one guard to be relaxed. I can only wish... Noedig thought.

Princess Celestia asked him what they were doing here. Tehengu responded and Noedig nodded at that.

"It's true." He said. "I was just on my way to somewhere back on Earth-- our home world, then suddenly, I wasn't where I know to be. It all happened faster than the mind could process. Nothing flashy, flamboyant, or magical of showing... just an instant change."

Gale Storm saw a new human come in. He wasn't happy or angry. Rather, he was disappointed that he wasn't aware of this other human they didn't bother to mention to him. No matter to him anymore, it happened. As Silver Moon described to Noedig about these two Princesses, they raised and lowered the sun and moon. Luna raised the moon after Celestia has finished setting the sun.

The night guards come in surrounding the room with a bit of aggression, under the command of Silver Moon they stood down more passively. He just watched for now on what was happening.

Noedig was just standing casually, not flinching as the guards came in. He looks at Gale Storm and asked him,

"When should I expect to get my pack back? Also, I believe you haven't told me your name yet."

"No," He responded with no amuse, "I haven't, have I?"

He stepped down slowly and approached towards Noedig slower. Clip-clop. Clip-clop. Clip-clop. Clop.

He looks up to Noedig, and Noedig down to him. They meant no disrespect to each other and they will never want to... they'd make dangerous enemies to each other. Gale Storm couldn't see past his eyes, as his shades is covering his eyes.

Noedig took them off, eyes closed, slowly opening. His eyes were glowing, and they gradually faded to normal. Gale Storm an Neodig see eye-to-eye now. They both see a lot of maturity and life in the eyes in each other. Noedig with a lot of losses, and Gale Storm with a lot of pressure.

"I am Gale Storm." He said to Noedig, "Duke of Canterlot, guard to Princess Luna, and servant to both."

"And you already know me as Noedig." He said back, "A man with no family... and no friends."

(Ok great! So you could say Gale Storm is the captain? Considering she is vice but she doesn't know who the LEGENDARY gard is ;) ?)

Luna looked towards Gale as he spoke to Noedig. "Sister? Do you know of this Earth thou talk about?" She'd ask with uncertainty in her voice, these creatures were truly remarkable, standing at the same height as Celestia. Luna looked towards the guards, with a wave of her hoof they exited, one would not want his to leak out into Equestria.

"How come you do not possess any horn though you may still travel, nor have you any magical connections, Hector? " she'd ask this with a slight raised eyebrow as Silver whispered in her ear describing he could teleport.

Silver watched Luna deal with the gards before whispering in her ear whay happened as she tried to look into the humans bag

She hen remembered what he had said about the list, they were on it. "Forgive me, but Hector why were he Princesses names on the list in your bag?" I'd ask instead of attempting to grab it.

With a slight smirk she wpuld watch Hector. I'll kill him if they're to be assassinated.

(Ok great! So you could say Gale Storm is the captain? Considering she is vice but she doesn't know who the LEGENDARY gard is ;) ?)

((No, Silver and Gale are both captains. They work for Luna separately. But yes, he is legendary I guess.))

Canvas watched Noedig as he took of his glasses. She was shocked to see them glow for a moment then go to normal. Was that normal for humans? She decided to ask him later. In the meantime Canvas planned on meeting the princesses and figuring out what to do. Canvas stepped out from behind Noedig and stood beside him. "Your majesties." she began. " We were hoping that you may know of a way to get these humans home. Do you think the Elements may help? What do you suggest?" she asked, hoping they may have an answer so she could help her new friends. She had never really had any true friends and she wanted to help the temporary ones she had now. "Thank you." she said and slowly walked backwards behind Noedig again. She blushed at how forward she had been. She couldnt believe she had been so bold when she as probably shier than any pony in Equestria!

Solfire walked into the room behind Hector and watched as everything happened. So this was where everyone had gone to, with some extras like Gale Storm. Sol knew this was to be true in either case because Hector had told him what was going on before teleporting here, which unlike most unicorns he had traveled with before now, Hector's method of teleporting was rather strange and scary. He listened silently and intently as everypony spoke, wither it was their names or what was going on right now; which Sol was in a complete lost towards.

Something then was said about a list. What list? Solfire looked over at Hector as it seemed Silver was speaking to him. Was he keeping track of something? Something about their princesses? "Hector?" He said in a confused tone, then looked over at the other human, the one who named himself as Noedig. What a rather strange name. "Do you know of what Silver speaks of, mister Noedig?" He asked him curiously. He did not want to anger or upset this human creature but under-addressing him. Who knew what these two were truly capable of. All the more reason to be careful of what he said or done around them.

"Well well, I believe I've seen everything now." Another voice said, coming from the hallway that Luna, Celestia, and Gale Storm had came from. The gray coated pony with green strips down his back walked out of the shadows and into the dimly lit room for everypony to get a better look at him. his emerald eyes scanned back and forth between Hector and Noedig. "So, humans, huh? How interesting looking of a species." Hawthorn said with a slight grin. Finally, something new; something very foreign. Data was going to have to be taken about them, stories written down, test preformed. So many things to finally keep his erratic mind occupied besides playing chess all the time.

Before Thorn could get another word out, Solfire smiled and waved. "Oh, hey Thorn!" He said, happy to see his friend.

Thorn looked over at Solfire with a surprised look for a moment, then his normal collected and calm expression came back. "Solfire, I was not expecting you to be here today... actually, I wasn't expecting any of this." He explained, then looked at the humans. "My name is Hawthorn, Thorn for short, but only a close group of my friends may call me by that name... and just so we're clear, you two are not apart of that group... not now at least." He said, his face becoming more serious as he stated the last part.

((I'm sorry, Life never wants to make it easy.))

Hector looked over at Silver as she had asked her question, and grinned back. "A little curious, are we? Well... tough. I can not reveal anything yet, less terror and panic fill the land... again." He said, sighing at the last part. Ever since he got this book, that was all it seemed to be able to do. Either it was to him, his old squad mates, or to the world he was on; this book was just danger seal by a single weak string. 'How fantastic...' He thought to himself with a soft sigh, then looked at Silver. "All I can say is the name of the book... it is know as the Book of Yzarc." He said to her.

Celestia slightly tilted her head some at the name of the book. Yzarc? Exactly what language was that word from? She was now becoming more and more curious about these new creatures, but that would have to wait for now she was tired and would wish to retire. She then looked at Noedig and Tehengu, nodding in acknowledgement as to the human's dilemma "I see. We have a few ways to be able to transport bodies and materials between dimensions, as discovered by my faithful student; Twilight Sparkle. There is, however, one issue." Celestia started and then stood up. "Though we have the means to do this, we can not fully control exactly where the teleporter will land you two; so there will be no guarantees that it will be your world that you'll be stepping into." She further explained.

She then nodded to Hector and Noedig once more. "We will find a way to fix this issue, as for now though; you two must be tired after this whole ordeal." She said, then smiled softly. "It seems your friend has already beaten you to that in fact." She said and nodded more towards Hector now.

Fatigue finally capture Hector in it's claws and forced him to sleep; but the amazing thing was he was sleeping standing up, not even swaying. After a second, a soft pink glow engulfed Hector and he was slightly lifted into the air by Celestia, careful not to disturb his slumber. "I shall bring this one to a spear bedroom. You may choose to sleep here tonight as well, Noedig. As for now, I bid you all a goodnight." She said, then turned and walked down the hallway with Hector still in the air in front of her. Before she got too far, Celestia called out to her sister. "Luna, make sure that our guest are comfortable tonight."

((Perhaps I can help with that.))

Hawthorn saw Celestia carry the strange human away down to the guest bedrooms. 'Well, I suppose it's safe to assume that these two are... Okay. What was he saying about a book though? Yzarc; what kind of weird word is that?' He thought to himself, then shrugged. He then looked over at Luna. "Well Princess Luna, it seems tonight will be very strange after all, and ur seems I'll be among for the ride too." He said as he looked over at Solfire, who sheepishly smiled back at him.

With a soft sigh, he then walked over to the group with Noedig and the others, stopping near a particular mare; Canvas. "Hey there, Canvas. I'm happ--surprised that you're here. Heh, yeah, that's it; surprised." He said with a soft chuckle. Truth was, he actually liked her for her personality and talent. She was rather unique, shy, yet strong when she paints, and her mind was just brilliant. "How did you get tied up in all of this anyways?" He asked her curiously.

Archived