Trottingham: Fang of the Bat or Claw of the Ghoulies?

Solaria

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, and I actually don't terribly mind the idea of Grey potentially, maybe eventually. being turned good by the power of friendship, but this is sort of his first official thread. Second one over since LovinityHearts arena rp.

I really built up his evil image in that one. He nearly stabbed a unicorn stallion named Passion Flower to death, and was going to do the same to a mare named Spirit Love, who may have been his wife, and he sort of did this in front of Lovinity, who may have been their daughter. And that is a rough summary, but sadly the thread was never completed as LovinityHearts has mysteriously vanished.

Anyway. I mentioned that don't mind when things don't go according to plan, and I even like it when it doesn't, but I am playing a character that is a jerk, and will still try my utmost to stay in character. So, as much as I like the idea of friends, Grey will probably just play friend up until he back stabs someone, figurative or literally.

I guess I was being kinda unclear.

I'd actually meant 'friends' in a 'playing the long con' sense rather than anyone Grey would actually have any actual attachment to. People who he allows around himself purely because they make him look better/less suspicious and which he'd discard the moment either they become an inconvenience or he can gain some benefit from doing so.

While I'd be interested in seeing the attempt at reformation, I agree that's something that would need several threads to properly resolve, if it ever even gets fully resolved.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, sorry for the delay in an Inkbrand post! I've been in quite a slump. Hopefully I'll get around to posting this weekend or during this upcoming week. Until then, please feel free to continue posting without me, I'll do my best to catch up when I can.

Apathy and slumps? Nonsense, I can't begin to comprehend how one could be anything less than ecstatic 24/7 about pastel ponies. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go put on sweatpants, grab 4 bags of chips, and stare at a very specific blank patch on my wall.

• 2 weeks later...

*Surfaces in thread*

I don't suppose this is still open, is it? If so, I'd like to join! Otherwise... *Dives back into the threadpool*

I think so but to be sure check the actual RP thread in the Canterlot Chronicles section. I presume you already have an approved Character for that or WoE.

I think so but to be sure check the actual RP thread in the Canterlot Chronicles section. I presume you already have an approved Character for that or WoE.

(Late reply I know...)

Well, I checked it, and it says Open! And regarding my character, I have one approved for CC, and one WIP in WoE! My approved character:

The fact the CC and the WoE character are technically the same is purely coincidental!

I skimmed them over, I think the idea is that the WoE character is the changeling's pony identity without the secretly-being-a-changeling attached.

Anyone know who's next to post? I've since lost track of the order.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Anyways, I'm going to wait on Eris to confirm! (And post.)

Archived