• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Vell, I'fe been sitting for... much longer zan I can remember. And I can easily relax vilst zinking, and planning. Howefer, I am hungry, so I agree vis my unicorn friend, a bite to eat vould be quite nice," replied Strange Glove, gesturing to Lightning when he said 'my unicorn friend' with his normal hoof.

((Short post, I know...))

((Hey Frogmyre, thanks for the fave on DA! I appreciate it XD))

Seria would softly smile at Canvas and bow gently as well, happy that her suggestion had been accepted. With that, she would be able to know the truth of what happened to the small and fragile creatures that are the breezies. It was something that was very important for her. As for the next step of their adventure, it was suggested that they eat, which would be a good idea considering they had just gotten out of a big fight. Glady and Violet would be happy to hear that it was time to eat too! They'd get next to Canvas to receive an apple from her and wouldn't take long to eat it as well. The fairy would accept it as well, taking a bite from it before looking over at everyone.

Seria: I suggest that we take some time to rest, then. We have just gotten out of a battle. If our next trip is to take us an entire day, then we should restore ourselves first. We don't know what is waiting for us...

She'd say.

Seria: In the meantime, Canvas. Would you be so kind as to explain to us about the breezies? What they have become?

Canvas looked at Seria when she asked about the Breezies. "Well, I've only seen them once or twice. They're really hard to spot now. They exchanged their bright colors to suit those of the forest. They are a little bigger now to. Almost about the size of a filly and their wings have grown leathery, they look almost like a miniature dragon, but no scales. Um....they kept their physique, which makes them look really creepy, but they wont attack unless attacked so they should leave us alone." she explained

The fairy sat down as she'd listen to Canvas' explanation on the breezies. Her face would stay the same. Neutral. She didn't have to react to this when she knew she was in the future... a sad faith for them, indeed, but nothing she could have done to prevent it anyway. It happened probably hundreds of years in the future and this future was now. Back home, she knew that the breezies were still very small and gentle creatures that floated around kindly. She could remember one in particular from her kingdom. That breezie was mute, but had a very cute laugh and liked to hang around with the other fairies.

Anyway... that wasn't what was important at the moment. She had to worry about the breezies of this future present. Apparently they wouldn't be in danger as long as they wouldn't bother them. Yet Seria had her own ability to detect hidden things. If they were making use of camouflage, then detecting them would still be possible. This was not a problem.

She'd nod at the end of the explanation.

Seria: I see... So they are still passive creatures. In that case we will make sure of not provoking them. Yet I wish to talk to them still. I need to understand what happened to them.

At that Violet decided to approach her. It caught the attention of Seria, of course. Looking at her unicorn friend, she could read a face of worry there as well.

Violet: But what if they refuse to collaborate? I don't think it would be a good idea ending up fighting them, you know. If they think we're invading, then I'm scared that they would attack us...

Seria: And we won't. No matter what happens, we must not raise our weapons against them. Leave the task of talking to them to me.

Violet would not answer back to this, but Seria would give her a reassuring smile as she'd put a hoof on her shoulder. It seemed to have appeased Violet's worries some.

Seria: Worry not, we'll be fine. That I promise.

And then from behind, she'd feel a push in the back from somepony else. Glady was there, leaning on Seria, head over the shoulder.

Glady: And you better keep that promise, 'cause I don't want to have to swat flies!

Seria: Please Glady, they are not flies...

Canvas was listening to the three friends talk. When she heard Glady claim they were flies she couldnt help but laugh. "Oh please. Their the size of a filly. You wont be swatting them you'll be spanking them." she said Then she stood. "Is everypony filled and ready to continue?" she asked

Strange Glove glared at the apple he had been tossed, which was currently floating in front of him, held in his magical aura. He didn't dislike apples, per se, but he wasn't much of a fan of them. He wondered if that meant anything, then started eating the apple. As he was doing this, he listened in to the conversation about the Breezies. He had always found them curious creatures, but not ones worthy of further investigation. "I'm as ready as I'll efer be," he said, in reply to Canvas's question.

((Sorry haven't posted here in a while, been busy with stuff. This'll be mostly a catchup post :P))

After a slight hesitation, Hawkeye ran off like the others where Canvas said to go. He heard a strange sound and turned, seeing something... fuse into Lightning Star? What? But before he could question it, Hawk realized he wasn't looking where he was going and tripped over one of the broken thrones.He groaned and stood up, noticing that most of the vines were gone. Thank Luna.

Just as he was about to ask 'what now,' Canvas suggested they go visit the breezies. They sounded familiar to him, but didn't know what they looked like. Weren't they supposed to be like pony bugs or something?

Hawk finished off his apple that Canvas had tossed. Guess he was going to find out. "I'm ready," he said.

"Alright. Lets set off." Canvas said and began walking down the path. They didnt counter anything to dangerous on the way, just a couple annoying mosquitos. As the day wore on Canvas asked them many questions. She wanted to get to know them better so she could guess at what element they could be. She already knew that lightning had gotten the blue element of allegiance. But of the others she couldnt tell.

((BTW im going by the colors of your people to go with the colors of the elements. Except mine of course. Good thing my favorite color is purple))

With everyone there, they could set off again after eating their apples. Anyway, if they needed more food on the way, Seria's magic could save them, once again. Growing fruits and vegetables was part of things she could do. Her staff was the magical staff of the fairy kingdom, after all. It was not there just to make things prettier there. It served for a lot of things.

On their way there, they would discuss. Canvas was asking many questions to everyone and the three girls would answer her the best they could. Yet, they also discussed among themselves. One of their topic was Lightning Star's element that fused with him. Back then they were too focused on leaving the place and speaking of the next location to really pay attention to it, but now that their worst enemies were mosquitoes, except maybe for Seria, thanks to her staff once again, they had a lot of time to spend talking about other things. Violet seemed to wonder one thing mostly about it... did it hurt when it fused? Glady would always proudly say that she could endure the pain while Seria thought that it looked like it could hurt for a second. Well... honestly the best way to know this, was to ask directly. Violet would look over to the blue unicorn with an ever questioned look on her face.

Violet: Um... Lightning Star?

She'd begin with.

Violet: Did... Did it hurt when you got your element?

As for the two others, they had other interests in Strange Glove as well as Hawkeye. Seria had heard the wheelchaired pony talk and seemed to be a pony of science. He seemed to be a pretty smart one as well. Now, she thought that she had to know a little about the others and try to create a bond with them if she were to travel with them. For that she decided to get closer to him so she could try and start off a discussion with him.

Seria: Mister Strange Glove, was it? I've been listening to you a little as we walked. You seem to be a pony of high intellect! Your theory on the elements intrigued me earlier on. What if there is an actual seventh element? After all, if we were all sent here on purpose, one of us surely wouldn't have an element if that is the case. What do you think of this?

She'd go on and ask him questions, just trying to start off with something. As for her, she was a fairy. One of high intellect as well, with a grand knowledge of the land, mostly. As well as a rare creature to be seen around.

On Glady's side, well while Violet would ask her question to Lightning Star and that her fairy friend went on with the doctor, she decided that she'd go and see Hawkeye. A griffon! Haven't seen that many before and they seemed to be actually well armed for bird-like creatures.

Glady: Yo!

She'd greet him with.

Glady: How's that bow of yours doing? We didn't get the chance to really know everyone yet... Since we're about to be traveling together for a while in a dangerous place, might as well know each other a little, right?

She'd state out. After saying this she'd bump into his side, controlling her strength to avoid sending him off.

Glady: C'mon! Tell me some about yourself!

Lightning answered all of Canvas' questions and then Violet asked him something. "Hm? Oh, uh... I felt tingly and a little itchy, but, other than that I didn't feel anything," Lightning responded.

Canvas heard Violets question and heard Lightning Star answer. She slowed a little bit to walk beside them. "Really? You just felt tingly and itchy? Strange, we must have different reactions to out elements." she said. "I wonder what everyone else will feel."

Hawk was half listening to the conversation between Violet, Seria, and Lightning. 'I wonder what'll happen when I get my element, if I get one...' A voice from behind suddenly snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" He spun around to see Glady. "Oh, hey" he said, but was nearly cut off by her stream of questions. Hawk couldn't help but smile. It felt good to talk to someone while not being attacked by weird creatures.

"Well, uh-" he began to say before the filly playfully bumped into him. The griffon was slightly surprised and stumbled, but quickly regained his balance. He couldn't help but chuckle after a moment.

"Dang, you really are strong," he said with a smile. "Alright, alright, I'll talk." He hesitated though. What was there to say about himself? He thought for a moment before looking up at the sky and spoke.

"Well, I'm 18, born two years before Canterlot kinda blew itself up. Not like I remember much before then. The Griffon Kingdom was pretty unaffected by that, since we live kind of separately from Equrstria and all. So I grew up there. That is until my parents left me there, to help the ponies that were still alive. I lived on my own in the Kingdom for a few months, but they never came back. So...I left. To look for them. Been traveling around here ever since, I guess."

Hawk spoke casually, but right after he noticed he had been clutching his bow the whole time. The one thing he had kept with him all this time.

He shook his thiouhts away and turned to Glady again. "So...what about you? What's your story?"

((Nothing like coming up with a backstory on the spot XD))

"Zee name is Doctor Strange Glove," the aforementioned unicorn replied, in response to the first of Seria's questions. "Zank you for takink interest. And yes, I consider myself a shtallion of intellect. And I zink zat's zee best explanation. I feel like zere vas a shpecific reason zat zere are sefon of us! I'm certain our teleportations vere no accident. Zus, if vee are all re-incarnations of the elements, zat means one of two sings! One, one of us is here by accident. As I hafe stated, that seems fery improbable. Two, Zere is a sefenth element! Q. E. D. if I may so myself... Zere is a sefenth!" he explained his logic, his metal hoof making a salute as he exclaimed the last part of that. "Now tell me, since I'fe told you about myself, vat about you? Vat is it like, being a fairy?" he asked,curious. He had never met a fairy before, and was intrigued about her, and her race in general. That, and he didn't like talking about himself. He wasn't exactly modest, but he didn't like thinking about the past. Even more so in the future.

((Great! Everyone's discussing with someone now XD Was just waiting for everyone to answer lol))

At first, Violet seemed relieved by Lightning's answer. If it was just going to tickle a little, then there would be nothing to worry about. Yet Canvas' reaction showed that there was maybe more to it. Violet looked confused and looked over at Canvas as she'd keep walking with everyone.

Violet: Then what did you feel?

She'd ask. She thought it strange that everyone could react differently to the elements. Did it depend on the one receiving it or the element itself?

As for Glady, she was glad that she managed to start something, there. She chuckled when she was told how strong she was, always liking to be complimented on her strength rather than being treated as something else. Her smile then would change slowly until she would lose as she listened to the story of the griffon.

Glady: That's pretty sad...

She'd tell him, not too sure of how to bring this one back up. Ah, but then it'd be her turn to speak about herself a little. She tried to bring back a smile to try and ease any tension that there could be at the moment.

Glady: About me... well, I'm not strong because I trained or anything. It was all luck, but dang this dumb luck brought me a lot! And... I guess lose some too, but y'know... I'm more happy with what I have now. See, I don't exactly have real parents anymore. I live in a foster family in Ponyville.

She'd say, then would stop herself as she'd come to realise that she should maybe specify the time.

Glady: ...The Ponyville from my time, that is. Anyway, a whole cauldron of magic potion fell on me when I was young. Turns out it was a potion that gives super strength. Given my whole body was drenched in it and that I had swallowed a whole lot, it was there to stay permanently. Been six years since it happened and it never got away. Actually I think I became even stronger. Then I... well, I somehow met with Violet over there and Seria. Violet was the first real friend I've made and who really accepted me as who I am. As for Seria, we met her together and became quite fast friends. We helped her settle in the woods around Ponyville. As for my foster parents, I don't think I could have asked for better. If anything, I think Ponyville is one of the best places to be at... well at least in my time.

She'd explain, letting out a chuckle here and there sometimes, especially when talking about her friends. The tone she used showed how true her words were and everytime she smiled as well. She kept herself silent for a few seconds before she'd ask another question.

Glady: Do you have any clues about where your parents could be at?

And now, for Seria, the fairy listened to the doctor carefully as he went on with his logical explanation. She'd let out a giggle by the end of his explanation. She thought his enthusiasm for it all was rather impressive and fun to see.

Seria: Indeed, I believe that may all be right!

She'd add to his explanation. When he came to ask about her and her race, although she wouldn't lose her smile, she would look forward for a few seconds, being thoughtful. She knew it was obvious that she was different from the others due to her butterfly wings and the fact that she had no cutie marks. She'd turn her attention once more to the doctor. She'd agree to say a few things.

Seria: While I am not very much allowed to speak of the fairies, I may however be able to say a few things, considering the fact that we are in the future.

She'd tell him.

Seria: Fairies are a race who live in peace. Given the world is not totally safe, the fairies made sure they would be. They are hidden, and that is all I can say. I, however, have decided to move out of my kingdom and explore the world. I was curious to see what was outside. As for the way we live, well I can at least explain that we live with nature. Fairies are beings who have learned to cooperate with this great power. Animals as well as plants are our friends. We have the ability to communicate with them. That way we can also gather a lot of information. I must say that I love being one.

She'd explain. For now she would limit herself to this. She thought it would be enough at the moment.

Canvas looked at Violet. "Mine-mine was very painful. It happened in that dream but it still hurt. It felt like my fur was melting off my body and my heart was being stabbed a thousand times over. The worst pain was when it changed my cutie mark. It felt like my bones were creaking and shifting and changing place. However it was very brief and wasnt that bad afterwards. One second it was there the next i felt more alive then ever." she explained.

Hawk smiled a little as Glady talked. "Got a magic potion poured on you? Dang, that is pretty dumb luck," he said.

He thought a little as the mare kept talking. She was from the past? How did she get here? He couldn't help but wonder. Then he heard her ask about his parents again. The griffon shrugged.

"I dunno. They've got to be somewhere," he paused and looked at her. "You know, I'm really glad I came with you guys. Gave me something important to do than wandering around nowhere all day. An adventure."

Archived