• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Sorry about that! Let me get it typed up...))

"You are not allowed? Kurious... I must ask you about zat later." Strange Glove said, when Seria had said the first part of her explanation. "How fery, fery, interesting. You fairies... you are quite intriguing! I hope to be able to meet more of your race, sometime in the future..." he laughed at his own joke as he trailed off. He wanted to ask more question, a lot more, but he didn't want to press Seria into telling more than she felt wanted to.

((No no dude. Seria and them live in the past with Twilight and them. I think she meant that they came to the future.))

"We're here." Canvas said leading them behind the waterfall and the cave behind it. The wall seemed to have been blasted through to the world beyond. "So much for hidden in secret." Canvas said stepping through the giant hole in the wall. "But judging by the way the wall is burnt I'd say someone was trying to break out. Not in"

((For what Seria said, she implied that they were in the future. Given that they all talked about it already, it was said that most of the people there were from the past, thus making their present time in the future of the timeline they come from! ...Makes sense, right?))

Just imagining everything in her mind made Violet cringe. Her ears dropped and she looked at Canvas with pain as she'd hear her story of the element she got. The young unicorn hoped that this wouldn't happen to her as well... She thought her fairy friend was lucky given she had no cutie marks. There was no chance of it happening, right? Well.. at least it was not supposed to last very long. Violet could rejoice over that.

Glady was still with Hawkeye, chuckling at his last reply. She was happy to just discuss with someone new who had an interest in this adventure. Besides, by talking with him and being thanked, she felt like she did something good. She felt proud of that! It was to say that Glady liked to help others. Her best way of helping was mostly by defending others, but trying to cheer them up once in a while felt good as well.

Glady: Glad to have you with us, then!

She'd cheerfuly say.

As for Seria, when the doctor was surprised by the fact that fairies hid a lot of secrets, she shook her head to enforce her point.

Seria: I'm truly sorry, but even if we are in the future, I can not divulgate too much information. I wouldn't want for it to leak out once we go back to our rightful timeline.

She'd explain to him, then quickly would realise that what she said sounded like she didn't trust him... She'd look back at him with a sorry look.

Seria: N-not that I have anything against you... not at all!

She'd say to correct herself.

Eventually the group would arrive by a waterfall which they would step through to get in a cave on the other side only to find a blasted off wall. The girls would observe it from where they were, listening to Canvas' theory on it. Violet thought of what Canvas said about the breezies almost a day ago. According to her they had changed in size.

Violet: Do you think that the breezies did this?

Canvas looked at Lightning. "No we don't want to do anything that'll make them think we're a threat. Leave it be and no sudden movements that may look like an attack." Canvas said and continued down the path trying to look as non threatening as possible.

((Blub blub... Ima blobfish... oh yeah, I should post XD))

Hawkeye smiled at Glady. She was nice, but cool. He liked that. The griffon then turned to Canvas. Wait, was that a flower? It was huge! He couldn't help but walk over.

"Wha...there's something in there?" he said, then smirked. "Why don't we punch it until something comes out?"

((Sorry, short post. Not much to say :P))

((I blame Gurren Lagann for taking up my time.))

"Vell, I, for one, am not going to be a quantum meddler," Strange Glove said, in reply to Seria's final remark. After that, he wheeled quietly along with the group until the reached the waterfall. He looked agape as he looked at the damage, but that quickly turned into a look of inquisitiveness as he spotted the flower and heard Canvas's explanation as to what it was. When Hawkeye made his suggestion, he said, "Punch it? Herr Hawkeye, zat is probably zee vorst sing vee could do. Canvas explicitly said zat vee schould NOT make any mofes zat could be seen as sreatening," in a tone that seemed oddly condescending. He wasn't exactly the most polite pony when it came to disagreeing with other ponies. "Schould vee use magic to get zee Breezie out?" he asked Canvas, curious.

From the back, Seria was observing the flower and the surroundings they were all in. The small discussion that Canvas and Lightning had caught her attention, but what probably caught more of it was Hawkeye's comment. Glady even facehoofed as she heard his idea. He was a nice guy and all, but... well, he clearly didn't know Seria, nor did he seem to really have listened to Canvas.

This said, Seria turner herself over to Hawkeye, eyeing him in silence. Then the fairy approached the flower to get a closer look. Once more she would turn herself toward Hawkeye and the others. She made sure that most of them would look at her by simply making herself visible to them.

Seria: I prohibit any of you from using violence on these delicate creatures... It was clearly stated that they will not attack if they are not threatened. Let us not begin any foolishness... Magic is not an option either. We shall not force a breezie out from its slumber. Understood?

She'd whisper of a rather serious and authoritary tone. If anything, Glady and Violet knew of Seria's will to protect nature. Perhaps the others didn't know, though. That being the case this could always be explained later on. The fairy would turn herself toward the flower once more, observing it some more.

Seria: .... If this truly is a breezie flower, then there has to be more somewhere else. I highly suggest that we move on from this one and seek already awaken breezies.

Canvas turned to the group. "Don't.touch.the.flower." she whispered back to the them. She walked over to Hawkeye and grabbing his head in her magic made him look her in the eye. "Are you seriously gonna ask if we can punch the breezie out of the flower? Who does that to something that isn't bothering them. You have to remember that we are in their territory and they can very easily kill us all within seconds! Don't and I repeat don't touch that flower." She scolded. Then she turned to Serial who had also given a lecture to the whole group. "Seria. You are the closest thing right now to a breezie. You could be a comfort to them. So I ask of you to follow your heart and lead the way to the third element." She said

Archived