Seria looked over to Canvas, nodding as a way to thank her. Yet there was one thing she should maybe mention. She'd walk away from the flower and get closer to the group.

Seria: Breezies live with fairies... but not all of them do. Here we are in a breezie territory only. Not all of them live with and know fairies... that being said, they might not see me as a friend as of yet. I will, however, talk to them if they give us the chance.

She'd tell them. Turning around, she'd look forward to where more breezies could be at. The big flower there would have to be left alone. The sleeping breezie was not to be disturbed from its sleep.

Seria: Let us advance and seek awakened breezies, then. Any other flower like this that we see should be left alone.

She'd make a short step forward so she could begin leading them, but quickly stopped on place, letting out a sigh and lowering her head a little.

Seria: ... I hope to be able to make them understand that we are here to help... with this many years that have passed and the tragic events of 16 years ago... they might have adapted wrongly.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canvas smiled at Seria and walked over to her. She gave her a hug. "It'll be alright. Im sure they've kept their sweetness since they dont attack unless threatened." Canvas said trying her best to be comforting. She was afraid that she wasnt to good at it since she'd grown up without any friends.

"What the bu-" Hawk started to say as a magic aura surrounded his head. Canvas was staring him down and scolding him. Magic felt weird. "Heh, you're right," he said, feeling embarrassed. Still, he thought, it was the easiest way to get the breezy out of there...

After a quick moment, Hawkeye realized something. "Waaaait..." he said, looking at Canvas. "You said the breezies could kill us within seconds? But aren't they like the size of bugs... or something? Not that I'd want to hurt the little guys... heh..." He chuckled nervously, not wanting to be frozen by magic again.

((I find this really funny for some reason XD))

"Yeah, but..." he trailed off. "Ah, forget it. After the mutant things I've seen, I am not going to question these breezies," he said. If vines were capable of trying to kill him, who knows what else could? He was amused by that thought. Oh, what the world has come to...

The fairy welcomed the warm hug from her new friend. It was very appreciated.

Seria: You may have a point there. Yet I believe that it is normal for them to learn to defend themselves when the whole land has fallen. Very well then. Everyone, please follow me and be very mindful of where you step!

She'd say, making the first steps to take the lead. That done, Glady arrived next to Hawkeye after what he had said, letting out a chuckle.

Glady: Dude, if that fairy tells you not to use violence or magic, then trust me, you don't. Anyway, if I can't do it, then no one can. She knows I like to take care of things with, let's say... some action going. But really, it's just because she loves nature. That's her home, after all. She'll defend herself if she really has to, like with those vines back there. Well! Anyway, we'll get to know each other some more some other time, won't we?

She'd say, ending this all with a gentle pat on the griffon's back before she'd go and join with Seria as well as Violet who had joined with Seria a little earlier on.

"Well you have friends now and we kinda have to hang out with you now." She joked. "You say you didn't have many friends. Well I grew up without any yet here I am trying to save the princesses. There's always something that makes life worth living." She said

"Hmph." Canvas said. That was when she saw a shadow out of the corner of her eye. "We're being watched." She said not turning to the shadow but speaking low so only her group of friends could hear. "Don't freak. Just continue walking and if you see a shadow don't turn to it." She warned

Archived