• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canvas clamped a hoof over his mouth. "Shhhhhh! Are you trying to get us killed?! If they know we know that they are there they will attack. Right now they think that we are just looking and mean no harm. They probably think that we have no clue they exist and let's keep it that way!" Canvas whispered her eyes widening in fear at Lightning's outburst

The three girls kept on walking forward, taking care of just being careful of where they were stepping. They'd listen to the others behind them, but wouldn't pay too much attention as well. Canvas was making sure that they wouldn't be seen as strangers who actually invaded their territory and that was good enough for her. Lightning may almost have sold them out... but so far things didn't see to be alarming. Now the more they would be walking, the more they would get closer to something. Something was starting to appear at the horizon. Some sort of building, even... Seria would stop along with the two others to look at it from afar. She'd exchange looks with both Glady and Violet before she would continue to walk, until they'd reach the said building.

It was rather large for a breezie building... made out mostly of dried earth, it looked like it was holding strong. Mushrooms at the bottom and climbing vines going all over the walls, the building had a few windows at the front next to the large doors, but these windows were covered with the vines also. It was also larger than high when looking at it from left to right. Seria looked at Canvas behind her.

Seria: Canvas... may I ask, what is this place?

((They're in breezie territory, they're at the town hall. Breezies do seem to live in some sort of buildings from what I saw, so this could make sense. Anyway I was asked to lead the gang there... so I did.))

((I'm in too many RPs XD))

So it was their town hall. Seria gave Canvas a nod as a thank for her answer and would decide to continue, but without entering the place. She would go around it instead and walk a little further in what could be the village of the breezies. Violet and Glady followed her, of course.

A little more and they would actually be in the breezies' village. There were a few buildings here and there with giant flowers and mushrooms, most likely housing their people. It's when she realised this that Seria stopped. Now they really were in their territory and she definitely didn't want to ruin anything. Violet and Glady would both stop as well by her side, looking forward.

Seria: This... this must be their village...

The fairy said in a murmur to avoid attracting the ears of the possible breezies who could be around. Seria really wanted to be able to talk to one of them, though... she wanted to understand what happened to them, yet she didn't want to make any wrong moves.

Canvas stopped behind Seria. She levitated above the fairy and came down in front of her, careful not to crush anything. "Is this it? Is this where you want to go?" Canvas asked the fairy quietly

(( sorryi I'm not on as much my life is full of crap right now and im in to many RP's))

Archived