• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ok" Canvas said and smiled " I guess i'll take my walk then." Canvas used her magic to pick up her bow and quiver and walked off. The cold forest sent a shiver down her spine and she felt like she was being watched. She sighed and kept walking till she came to a little pond and looked at her reflection. Same face she always saw and yet different. Her eyes had a light in them she had never seen before. She smiled. she surely had more spirit. (( <--- foreshadowing my friends)) She cleaned her face and groomed her mane. After a while she even began to play with water using her horn. She gasped and dropped the water realizing what she had been forming in it. She ran back into the camp passing Lightning Star like a blur and layed in her normal spot thinking about the image in the water. She had formed all of her new friends, including herself, using the Lost Elements. What did it mean?

"Fine." Canvas said lifting her head and looking at Lightning Star. " If you could be any of the elements which one do you think you would be?" ((Hope you read about the lost elements earlier in the RP :D )) Canavs was beginning to wonder about what their future may hold.

((Then you would be Allegiance. When Franshpout gets back on I'll ask him to))

"Ok" Canvas said " Are you sure you don't want me to take second shift?" she asked" Im not that tired" but a small yawn betrayed her and brought light to her lie.

((sure! We could have something attack us and you come in or you could just walk through the bshes into the camp and be all like "Hey guys, sup? Im (characters name)" or just do what you want. :blush: and Franshpout, do you mind if I draw your characters in a picture i've been thinking off doing? Like when our people first met? I've been feeling artsy and I wanted to ask you before I did anything ))

((Oh sorry, didn't see the last posts XD Well, sure! Why not? :D))

The girls had stayed where they were, simply having a discussion among themselves while Canvas had gone on her stroll and Lightning doing the watch. That'd be until Canvas came back in a rush to the camp. As she passed them all, Seria got up and told her friends she'd go see what was going on. Indeed, she walked toward Canvas and sat in front of her, having heard only part of her conversation with Lightning.

Seria: Is there something going on?

She'd ask with a slight tilt of the head. Indeed, she thought it abnormal for somepony to rush back to the camp as such. Yet, judging by how she didn't tell anyone, she eliminated the possibility that creatures could be nearby. It was something else.

Canvas looked at Seria. She thought about it and decided to tell Seria in a whisper that she hoped the other ponies couldnt hear. "I... ahd a vision." she started " Of us in-in the future. We were using the Lost Elements. What do you think?" she asked looking at Seria with sad eyes ((Thanks for letting me draw your characters! Im so excited and i'll try to post it soon if I can figure out how. :) Do what you want Lightning. If you want something to attack then you do it))

((Take your time :P))

Seria got herself closer to hear her friend's whisper. Her eyes widened when she heard a vision of them all with the elements. She pulled her head back in disbelief.

Seria: The lost ele-...

She'd interrupt herself, realizing she could be talking too loud. She looked around briefly and making use of her nature magic she'd pull a few branches from a nearby tree around them so it could give them some intimity from the others. Once done she could resume what she was about to say, this time in a whisper too.

Seria: The lost elements? This... I don't know if this could really happen. Most unlikely. I mean... my friends and I are not even from this time. I wonder how the elements could react with us?

"I dont know." Canvas said " Im so confused. Everything that's happened. Everyone has shown up strangely like someone wants us here. Do you think the princesses know whats in the future and are sending ponies hoping to stop this?" Canvas said. She put her head in between her hooves. Her head was pounding and she was getting a dizzy feeling. I've stressed my magic and body to far today she thought.

Archived