• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange Glove butted in, saying, "I do believe our unicorn friend means zat zee vay vee are huddled around Twilight's throne feels fery natural. In fact, if a seory of mine holds true... Vyy, sings makes perfect sense. But for now, I shall keep it to myself." His Germane accent barely held in check, as most of his brain was formulating his theory. He just hoped he was correct, and wondered what, if any, part he played in this whole thing.

((Sorry if I took the words right out of Lightning Dust's mouth, but this IS the kind of thing Strange Glove would do.))

Strange Glove blinked in surprise, having not expected that as a reply. "Vyy... zis is efen better! Time Trafel! Temporal Deja Vu!" he said, then started on an incoherent rant to himself. A few words could be picked out, like "Cat", "Time Trafel," "Impossible Memories," and most curiously of all, "Pickles!" This rambling continued for a while, until he noticed something. "Vyy, zis DOES feel natural!" he exclaimed, eyes brimming with glee. He turned the wheelchair to face Canvas, and asked excitedly, "Do you know vat zis could mean?!"

((Oh right, sorry! XD))

"Huh?" Hawk turned and noticed everyone heading towards one of the thrones in the room. In fact, it was the only one still standing. "Oh, what the buck," he said. There wasn't really time to question it. He flew over and joined the others. "So, what'd I miss?" he said jokingly.

But right after he said that, he felt something... strange. Warm inside. Natural, almost. He was about to mention this, but the others seemed to have felt it too. Then Lightning brought up something about the lost elements. Wait, what? Did those really exist? Was he one of the-

"Ah!" he jumped as Canvas shouted, startling him out of his thoughts. "Wait, what are you talking about?" he asked.

" Well I know I told you about my dream, but I guess I never told you about my vision in the water. what happened was I was playing in the water and I accidently made a shape out of it. It turned out to be all of us standing in this exact position but with the lost elements." she explained

(( Busy busyyyy!))

The girls all reached the throne and looked at the vines. They would stay away. Once they could tell they were safe, Glady immediately took a look at Violet, grabbing her facing and turning it toward her.

Glady: Lemme see that...

She'd say, now observing Violet's cheek, where the vine previously hit her, it had left a bad mark, but the young unicorn didn't feel the need to be checked. It would heal.

Violet: Glady... I'm okay, it's nothing.

Glady: How can you say? Maybe it cut you and... maybe they're poisonous or something.

Seria: They're not.

A moment of silence would take place between the three. After a moment, Glady would let go of Violet's face, feeling a bit awkward of her behavior.

Glady: Sorry... But they'd better not do that again or I'll get angry and do even more damage than anyone can do here!

Seria and Violet took the time to giggle at this. That was Glady alright! Always being so over-protective of her friends, especially Violet who was the youngest and... well, Glady's personal best friend. She had nothing against Seria, but Violet was the very first pony to ever accept her as who she was. The girls seemed to ignore the others for the moment, but they'd all soon feel something too, just like the others. It did feel... warm and natural. Seria's mind began to work and think about it.

Seria: Could it be?...

She'd wonder out loud. She remembered what Canvas told her in secret. It felt strange, but... it was also a possibility. There were six of them and the elements of harmony had six owners as well. Seria looked over at Canvas who would suddenly yell it out loud for everyone to hear, making Violet jump on place as she was surprised.

Seria: It is as you told me before, Canvas... you spoke of the lost elements. Could this all be the truth?

"Well if we found one," Canvas looked at the throne and got an idea. "Run when I say to. We're about to find another element!" she said and kicked over the throne. It broke into two pieces and the lost element of allegiance floated out and toward Lightning Star. It fused into him and went away. "RUN!" Canvas yelled and ran before the vines could find out what had happened.

Strange Glove, in his currently magic propelled wheelchair, exclaimed, "Ah ha! I vas korrekt! Vyy, if zis holds true, vee could ALL be the reincarnations of the element bearers! Zis idea... I hafe out done myself in genius!" whilst making sure he didn't snag any vines on the way out of the castle. He had a glint in his eye, one that practically exclaimed the genius brain behind it.

The girls followed behind immediately as they were told to run. Seria observed the vines, which didn't seem to have found out yet that they were out of their safe zone. Good, then... they could make their way out without having another fight with the vines. They'd make a stop once they'd be out of danger again, looking behind them to make sure the vines wouldn't follow, then all would look at Canvas.

Seria: I find it strange, though...

Seria would begin as she thought of the elements.

Seria: Most of us are from the past. How could we be chosen to be the bearers of the lost elements? Were we sent here on purpose?

((Edit: Okay, what are the chances of this happening? I. E. Franshpout posting right at the same time I did.))

"Vell, zere are two possible explanations. One, One of us is not an element. Two, Zere is a secret sefenth element. Of course, if zee latter vas true, vouldn't vee know about it? I mean, after all zis time, one vould assume such a thing vould hafe been found! Zus, I am saying zat the former is fery much more likely," said Strange Glove. "I mean, a seventh element COULD be possible, yes, but I still doubt it," he thought, after having replied to Canvas. He then turned to Seria, and said, "Yes, zat vould seem to be zee most likely explanation as to how all sefen of us are in zee same time period."

((Although I wouldn't know, I'm assuming people DON'T think in accents. Thus, no Germane accent for Dr. Strange Glove's thoughts.))

For this question, Seria would step forward, knowing where she wanted to go. She looked rather serious and it was possible to detect worrieness in her face.

Seria: If you mind it not, then I would very much love to see the breezies... Those poor creatures worry me. I simply cannot help, but to think that they need help. I find it hard to believe that they can have turned evil when they already are such fragile creatures...

She'd say, her voice insisting on it.

Seria: Fairies and breezies live... or used to live together. I need to see them.

Canvas looked at Seria, who had a worried look on her face. When she suggested the Breezies Canvas nodded. "Alright, we'll go see the Breezies." she said. She turned toward the direction of their home cave and walked. "By foot this should take all day. Does anyone wanna take a rest and sit a while? Anyone hungry?"

Archived