• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canvas burst out of the bushes that Seria had gathered around them And skidded to halt aiming an arrow at the bunny and waiting for it to come closer. She released the arrow and hit the giant bunny in the front foreleg. It continued to charge toward them " grr I was hoping i wouldnt have to go past the warning shot." she said and jumped into the air landing lightly on top of the bunnies head. It bucked and reared as she clung on for dear life trying to find the sweet spot that would knock it out so they could run.

((Okay, jumping in now!))

"Ah!" The brown feathered griffon shouted as he awoke. He had been enjoying a somewhat peaceful sleep on a nearby cloud, dreaming about... something. Darn it, he'd already forgotten! But something had awoken him...a shout of some sort. Was someone nearby? He'd been traveling around lately, but hasn't seen many other ponies. Especially not in this area. It was practically deserted here! Got quite lonely after a while. So who had shouted? He could go out and look, but it was the middle of the night and all. In the end though, his curiosity got the best of him. Hawkeye get out a little groan as he stood up on the cloud and stretched. He used a claw to slick back his messy feathers, just to make sure he didn't look like a fool if he did end up finding someone. He then grabbed his bow, slung his quiver over his shoulder, and flew off, scanning the ground below.

The feeling of flight got Hawkeye fully awake, and he couldn't help but smile a little. Flight always felt good. Of course, he wasn't in the air for long when he noticed something. Quickly, he dropped down and hid in the bushes. The shrubs rustled a little, and Hawkwye could only hope he wasn't heard. His gold colored eyes peeled through the branches and noticed a group of ponies- one having some sort of fairy like wings- being attacked by a group of...

"More mutant bunnies?" Hawk muttered angirly to himself. "Seriously?! I had to chase off a whole herd of those things yesterday!" He sighed as he sat back on his haunches, pulling out an arrow from the quiver. He held up a bow and put it in place, aiming carefully. After a moment of concentration, he fired. He almost missed, just hitting one in the shoulder. Not a kill shot, but enough to cause some pain. "Meh, good enough," he said as he climbed out of the bushes, brushing leaves and twigs out of his fur.

"Hey there," he said with a slight smirk. "Names Hawkeye. You guys need some help?"

Canvas shrieked right into the bunnies ear as an arrow shot past her flank and hit the bunnies shoulder. It cried out in pain, whether form her shriek or the arrow she didnt know, and continued to rear and buck. Then a griffon stepped out of the bushes and asked if she needed help. Seriously? Was this the guy that nearly skewered her cutie mark? Then the Bunny started to charge at Lightning Star. She quickly found the sweet spot and hit it hard, forcing the bunny into unconsciousness. She once again jumped lightly in the air and landed as the bunny fell to the ground. She looked at Hawkeye. " No thank you." she said " But you're welcome to join us, if you wish." She blew a strand of hair out of her face and went to see if everyone was alright.

((Can I ask that you slow down a little on the posting? Not easy when I have to refresh everytime so I get all the info o.o; ))

Seria took the time to think about it before she could give an answer... She knew what the princesses were capable of. If they foresaw their own rebellion, then perhaps they indeed intended on stopping it with the help of ponies through time. Yet it was one theory among many. It could very well be something else too. Then the fairy would be taken out of her thoughts when the one keeping watch outside sounded the alarm. Canvas was quick on reacting as she had already jumped out of the bush she had formed. It wouldn't take long before the fairy herself came out as well, already armed with her staff. When she had her eyes on that bunny, she gasped at the sight it had. A giant rabbit, really? She could already see both Violet and Glady ready for action as well, both armed. Glady turned her head to see Seria. It reminded her quickly that... she should go easy on the rabbit.

Glady: Might need your help on this one!

She'd call out to her fairy friend. In all honesty Glady believed she could take care of that thing by herself, knowing well enough how resistant she was to physical attacks. She just knew as well that if she was not controling her own strength that things could get ugly for the beast. Immediately Seria joined them and took the time to look for an opportunity to act. Already Canvas was at it on the rabbit, already making rodeo on it. Suddenly another arrow would hit the beast, this time on the shoulder and... coming from above as well? Violet was the first one to look and quickly noticed the griffon holding a bow in its claws. He introduced himself afterward, yet sincerely for now names could wait. Seria saw him after Violet did and looked back at the bunny, two arrows already in it.

Seria: ... Don't kill it! Immobilize it, but don't kill it!

She'd shout. A plan was being formed in her mind while Canvas was still on the giant beast, yet as she kept watching it, the thing charged towards Lightning. It was too late, they had to act.

Seria: Glady, prepare yourself to-

But she'd be cut short as the rabbit fell down, already unconscious. It seemed that Canvas managed to handle the situation. Well then... the trio put their weapons away and joined back to where the two others were. The griffon was welcomed to join them if he wished to, but they'd rather make sure that everyone was fine... although it could seem strange enough to the others, Seria went to the bunny to check on it while Glady and Violet decided to check on Canvas.

Glady: Hey you okay? Got one heck of a ride there.

"Im fine. Im used to it." Canvas smiled. "Try not to kill the animals, they may be evil but they cant help it. I'll show you a sweet spot to hit later when you come in combat with them." she said. "You ok Lightning Star? And are you girls ok? Wheres Seria?" Canvas asked and turned around looking for the fairy. She spotted her near the bunny and relaxed. " Uh... Hawkeye, right? Are you ok?" Canvas said to the Griffon

(( Of course we'll slow down on the posting sorry 'bout that))

((Right! Here goes nothing! Time to introduce myself. Kind of.))

Squeak. Squeak. Squeak. A loud squeaking sound approached the ponies, plus one griffon. A weird shadow approached as well, it looked like it had the head of pony, but its body was weird. And the squeaking grew louder, and nearer.

((Just to see how they react, and because... why not?))

Hawkeye almost chuckled as one of the ponies gave him an unamused look. He'd almost shot her right in the flank! "Heh, my bad," he said, feeling slightly embarrassed. Then the mare told him they didn't need any help. He wondered if this was actually true. Curious to see the groups fighting skills, he watched the fight for a moment. Of course, that moment was more like a half second as one of the rabbits charged at him.

Arrows won't do well in close range, he thought. Hawkeye put down his bow and balled up his free claw into a fist. One of the ponies shouted not to kill it. Reasonable, killing bunnies was pretty harsh, mutated or not. He punched the bunny in the head, knocking it away, then half ran/flew over and hit it again, knocking the creature unconsious. He then picked up his bow and looked around, few of the bunnies were left. The unicorn mare had said she didn't need help, but shoot, he didn't wake up in the middle of the night for nothing! He shot two or three more bunnies, hitting them in non vital spots.

The mare had also asked him if he had wanted to join them, but he was too intrigued by the battle to think about it. But now he did think. Join? Were they on some sort of mission? They seemed like a fairly nice group. He was snapped out of his thoughts when the same mare asked if he was alright.

"I'm fine," he replied, dusting himself off. "So, where are you guys go-"

He stopped mid sentence, noticing something out of the corner of his eye. It was a shadow with the head of a pony, but an of body. He heard a squeaking sound as the figure came closer. Hawk tilted his head slightly, confused

"What in the heck is that?"

The squeaking grew even louder. "The better question is... Voo are you?" a thick Germanenic accent asked, from the general vicinity of the squeaking sound. Soon, a wheelchair wheeled in, with a pony on it. "And for zat fact... voo are the rest of you?" he asked, not recognizing anypony else, "And vere am I?"

((Edit: for reference.))

A simple nod was enough to tell that they were fine and without a scratch. Soon after, the fairy joined back with the two others, giving them each a nod. It was clear enough for them that she had checked on the rabbit and made sure it was still alive. A squeaky sound made itself be heard not far from them. All at once, the three ponies looked in the direction of the sound with questionned looks. Just what in the world could make such a sound? They'd get... part of their answer as a head showed up, revealing a pony's, yet that pony would need to advance further to show the rest of its body.

Aaaaand, there he was! The Flower Fillies all let out a small sigh when the pony revealed a wheelchair. For a moment they thought it could have been something else that wanted trouble, but their fears would be gone when they saw no danger at first sight. As he spoke, they'd notice his strange accent. Well... Seria was not the only one with an accent, this time around. Speaking of her, she would make a few steps forward.

Seria: We're a group of travelers heading toward Ponyville at the moment. For instance, my name is Seria Rosa and my two friends here are Violet Charm and Glady Leaf.

She'd say with a quick introduction.

Seria: I mean no offense, sir, but... what is a pony such as yourself doing in these parts? Surely there are dangerous creatures around here.

((After this I'm going to bed... so no more Strange Glove posts for a while.))

"I... don't rightly know. Let me introduce myself. I, am Dr. Strange Glove. And I don't know how I got here. I vas hoping somepony, or somegriffon, could tell me. One minute, I vas in my house in Canterlot," here he waved his non metal hoof to the right, "And zee next... here I am! I vish I could tell you how zat happened."

((His German accent will probably improve later. Just reading it in one should help!))

Archived