Trouble in the hidden land signup

franshpout

Hello to everyone,

Me and Icynote are looking forward to create an RP. For that we needed an idea. I got an idea. Although I find it basic, it could still be fun to play. Here is the story plot:

There is a civilization of fairies that exist. Those creatures live hidden in their forest and live in peace. Very few know of their existance and location. Even there, it can be extremely hard to access the place even if you know where it is. Yet peace can not stay forever for anyone... even the fairies. Demons want to take over them for their source of energy, the energy of nature. These demons want to use it so they can become stronger, of course.

Yet, there is Seria too. She is not in the fairy land anymore for she lives near Ponyville with the younger ice fairy Freesia. Knowing that her homeland is under attack, she will not hesitate to go back and defend it! But she will need assistance from others! Who would be willing to help her?

Some battles will take place! I'm not going to make anything bloody or gory. Some blood is accepted, but someone exploding into a fountain of red rain is forbidden. Wanna keep things fun for everyone.

So far we are three on this one.

- Me

- Icynote

- CanvasMayHogany

- SynphonicFire

There is one spot left!

If you would please put in a short character sheet just so I can get a small idea of the character who will be used! (I'll put mine up eventually!)

My characters are:

- Seria Rosa

- Violet Charm

- Glady Leaf

- Freesia

You can use as many characters as you want, as long as you are able to manage them well! By that I mean, don't overdo it if you think you'll have trouble with too many characters XD

So who would like to visit the fairy land and meet the elder of the place?

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/19716-peace-disrupted-in-the-hidden-land-closed/

It's started!

Also I forgot to say, but if any of you wishes to play a demon character, just let me know and we can check for something! If you have any idea, just shoot! XD

Archived