Just dropping in... hello!

Michelle

Somepony (<3) told me to post because they were looking for the non existing topic... So here goes. <__<

My name is Michelle, if you haven't already guessed. I got into the show awhile back, saw posts about it on 4chan and the ponies looked really nice. I found out the name of the show and after the first few episodes I got hooked. Waiting for a new one every Friday was so awesome, getting me through the week. XD I'm still just as hooked as ever, which I'm not complaining about, 'tis a good thing.

As of right now, I'm writing a fan fiction with Rainbow Dash and Spitfire. I like drawing, but I'm new to drawing ponies so they don't look perfect just yet. Maybe once I get some more drawing done, I can get my stupid scanner to scan them right and put them on my neglected DA account. >__>

Anyways, nice to be here and all, I think I might creep around and post if anything interests me. :D

Welcome to Canterlot! There is plenty to do here for the fan wither you like to RP, or creatively express yourself through art, writing, music, etc. or just want to chat with your fellow bronies on anything pony related, or non-pony related. :D

The best place to start is the Getting Started section which covers the basics. If you have any questions though, please ask away. :o

Also we have a gallery section and an art discussion section for artistic fans such as yourself, as well as a writing section to chat about and show off any fanfics.