Children of the night [open]

stormchaser1991

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Not sure, we could have Celestia find out, I can take her role if you like. Just tell me what will happen and all!)

yea you can play tia if you think you can then we can take it in that dicration

((She does wake up in the video. But of course Luna has to return or worry or supicsion may rise

what kind of princess abandon her subjects i was kinda think of how to do this beside the day by day base yea this is a slice of life RP but it can also become any other also

(( can't she use her magic to teleport between them quickly? could make our characters sleep during the day to fortify the night affinity ))

(( also this is prior to her banishment, so she could be ignoring her duties a lot. plus i think she is only awake during the day for her duties and anything major ))

Celestia awoke up naturally knowing it was her time to raise the sun

Seeing the moon lower in her sisters magical glow, she raised the sun up and up slowly until it reached its perfect place in the pink and orange morning.

"Sister should be sleeping, " Celestia said this as she sprted her mane out, and dressed herself in her natural wear. Ready to settle Equestria once and for all after Discords attack.

"Your Majesty, many ponies have disappeared, accounts of orphanages and various Arieons have gone, " The guard said this as Celestia hurried to her throne room.

Silver collected countless of fruit and edible food from the forest before silently flying into the room of the fillies and placing it down. She flew out without a souns ready for her meal, she did not want to waist the fruit so she hunted a small animal and had that instead.

"Princess, isn't it time you return to Canterlot, worry may arise, I can return with you, otherwise my post maybe taken aaay and I can also look after and send things back and forth bt recruiting Blood and Blue,"

(( that's why I didn't take it and reminded...people))

Abby woke with a large yawn. She crawled out from under one filly and flew across the others to the door. She watched the sun rise and yawned again with a sleepy smile on her face

Blue and Blood were flying around as well, gathering food.

"Blood, for the last time, don't eat the berries until we get back."

The younger pony looked up, his face stuffed with the berries. "Oh! Myeah, sorry mbout that," he said, talking with his mouth full.

Blue simply rolled his eyes as the two returned to the village. His ears perked at Silver's words. Recruit? What did that mean? He shrugged away the thought and glanced over at the other fillies. Abby was the only one who was awake. Blue couldn't help but smile. This kingdom might actually be a success...

Celestia awoke up naturally knowing it was her time to raise the sun

Seeing the moon lower in her sisters magical glow, she raised the sun up and up slowly until it reached its perfect place in the pink and orange morning.

"Sister should be sleeping, " Celestia said this as she sprted her mane out, and dressed herself in her natural wear. Ready to settle Equestria once and for all after Discords attack.

"Your Majesty, many ponies have disappeared, accounts of orphanages and various Arieons have gone, " The guard said this as Celestia hurried to her throne room.

Silver collected countless of fruit and edible food from the forest before silently flying into the room of the fillies and placing it down. She flew out without a souns ready for her meal, she did not want to waist the fruit so she hunted a small animal and had that instead.

"Princess, isn't it time you return to Canterlot, worry may arise, I can return with you, otherwise my post maybe taken aaay and I can also look after and send things back and forth bt recruiting Blood and Blue,"

Luna thought about it for a moment "no i am sure it will be fine tia will think i am asleep" said luna to sliver

Blue noticed Abby get up and walk over to him. Great, he had looked over at the fillies for two long. "Oh, uh, hi" he said simply. He then remembered the food they brought, and handed a basket to her. "Here, we got some food for you. Hope you don't mind that most of the berries are gone..." he gave a sarcastic glance to Blood, who was grinning with berry juice all over his mouth.

Abby looked at him with sparkling curious eyes. Then he gave her a basket. She looked at it then opened it. Inside was a lot of fruit and some berries. She opened her mouth, unfurling her long tongue, and grabbed a pear. She brought it back into her mouth and sucked all the juice out.

((poke somepony i am not the only one that can move the story farer if anypony os up for it take the story somewhere thisnis a slice of life RP and as in life anything can happen so if somepony has an idea they want to do then do it. It isn't just my RP its ours

P.S cat do something she went to the throne room what else all this waiting of waiting is killing me ))

Tia walked into the throne room, high and mighty although a frown crowded her face. "I'm afraid that up to 75 fillies and colts have disappeared over the night no sign," an pegasi spoke to his queen and giving the Arieons a glare.

"Star Shield enough! This is not their fault, I'll have to consult my sister, especially with Discord's recent turn of events," Tia spike with worry but still courage as she caught the glare pegasi was passing Arieons. "Please can you send out images for all the ponies, anything else?" Celestia looked at the Arieons each looking down.

"What's wrong?"

"Silver Moon hasn't returned from her duty," Tia looked surprised before standing up. "I'm going to speak with my sister," Guards bowed down as she walked out into the hall and towards Luna's room.

"Luna?" EDIt: She knocked on her sisters door before realsiing no one was there. "LUNA!" She opened the door, the window open and the room in pieces.

"GUARDS! LUNA'S GONE!" A rush of Arieons pushed the others aside and called out loud trumpets. Everypony in the palace was searching, as scout teams then went all over Equestria.

Tia went to her room and remembered the disagreement. " Has she really done that?" Tia's horn went into the air sending out a code for Luna.

Luna gets the code from tia "and i was about to go to bed too" said luna then she goes to silver "your inchage intil i get back silver" said luna to silver and then she left before he could say anything and flew to the castle

Fire wandered around, figuring out what she was supposed to do. She looked around and saw some berry bushes and sniffed the berries. "These are poisonous, it might be the ones that causes paralysis" she said as she kept walking around.

Silver nodded. Hopefully Luna would put in a word about her.

"Hey, you ok? If you need good we have berried ya know," Silver said to Fire as she wandered about.

---

Tia looked outside, for a few seconds longer before returning inside her room. She sat their, not knowing her sister was coming back. "Oh Luna...where would you go to do this? " Celestia had maps now in her room, as she looked downwards.

As luna got to the castle she decided to check Celestia room first. Luna landed on the balcony that was outside tia room she landed looked into the glass door and saw Celestia looking at maps. Luna use her magic to open the glass door and went inside tia's room

Archived