Hello

Metal Sparks

Welcome to Canterlot! There is plenty to do here for the fan wither you like to RP, or creatively express yourself through art, writing, music, etc. or just want to chat with your fellow bronies on anything pony related, or non-pony related. :(

The best place to start is the Getting Started section which covers the basics. If you have any questions though, please ask away. :)

And that's very cool that you can be a fan along with the misses. :D

Yep and we hope to have a few little bronies ourselves or a herd if she has her way. I remember the old 80s show and her office is covered in ponies... G3? I think the only G3 I have is an old powerbook. I was a skeptic "Its a girls show" But yes she said "watch this" and I threw the show up on the projector... 3 or so episodes in I was hooked. "you remind me of him (Big Macintosh)"... eh I have the accent but if so she is Fluttershy. The squeaks and all. That was 3 months ago. We are half way through a marathon now. First season. 80" screen = Lifesize ponies and junkfood spanning the table. It was a good weekend.

Its good fun. Something we both like, something we can relate to that is... one of the few things you can watch now and walk away feeling good but not something so sugary sweet and syrupy it makes your teeth hurt watching it.

Husband and wife bronies? I'm jealous! My wife thinks I'm borderline psychotic for this fandom. Anywho, welcome!

Thank You. I am still looking around and warming up to things but it looks like a good place here. I think I have yet to find really any bad bronies honestly. I guess it is that whole magic friendship thing.

Welcome to Canterlot! There is plenty to do here for the fan wither you like to RP, or creatively express yourself through art, writing, music, etc. or just want to chat with your fellow bronies on anything pony related, or non-pony related. :(

The best place to start is the Getting Started section which covers the basics. If you have any questions though, please ask away. :)

And that's very cool that you can be a fan along with the misses. :D