Bronies have been vilified by Tumblr.

FrankT

And all for one reason... the US Government's failure to answer for a policeman's unnecessary shooting. That failure led to a comic by FuryBelle satirizing the resulting fallout, which was then regarded as racist by a bunch of people. Before long everybody declared war on the Bronydom. :(

How do you propose we save our own skins this time?

I thought there were people who hated and vilified bronies all over the place already, especially on tumblr... doesn't really seem like any kind of news.

As for what to do, I think the best thing to do is just ignore it. There are always crazy people who exist to drag others down. Just don't get hung up on it and let them get under your skin. It's in engaging with the idiots that we let ourselves come down to their level.

You are taking the words of a few and are judging all upon it. This is a great fallacy in logic.

Those people who are "declaring war" on bronydom are the same people who ALWAYS did. They just wanted a new reason. This is status quo, especially for Tumblr. Just live with it and move on.

pretty much sums up what I think of the overly panicking mentality.

There is absolutely NOTHING for any of us to worry about - Ferguson is NONE of our business in any way beyond being concerned for the system that allowed it to happen...stop worrying about everything so much!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You're giving most of those people undeserved credit for having more than two brain cells.

With half a thought, and general self righteous fury, they can see a white sheet of paper as a racist symbol inside a room painted black.

Archived