Princess of the Sun, Now Granting Audience

Part of the reason I app'ed the character was in case anyone needed her around for something. So here's a thread where all of this can be organized.

Basically, if anyone wants to RP with Celestia or requires her presence for a thread idea, here's the place to ask.

I can confirm that this is a challenge.

I wish you luck alternate reality me :razz::Celest:

Hehe, thanks. I may need it.

The sense I'm getting in general is that there's a reasonable amount of interest, but there aren't a lot of specific ideas at the moment. Which doesn't come as a surprise, Celestia in the show is important to the setting but generally not to many particular episodes.

With that in mind, I'm gonna start brainstorming possible thread ideas, though it may take a little while. If nothing else, I could probably get an open, day court thread going.

Actually. This is always an option, but at least open it up as public.

Could always do an RP based on that Mirror Reality Comic.

That's an interesting idea, though would I be controlling both Celestias in that case? That might be a bit too much sun for the first outing. :razz:

Though I'll definitely be filing this one away for later.

Hehe, thanks. I may need it.

The sense I'm getting in general is that there's a reasonable amount of interest, but there aren't a lot of specific ideas at the moment. Which doesn't come as a surprise, Celestia in the show is important to the setting but generally not to many particular episodes.

With that in mind, I'm gonna start brainstorming possible thread ideas, though it may take a little while. If nothing else, I could probably get an open, day court thread going.

That's an interesting idea, though would I be controlling both Celestias in that case? That might be a bit too much sun for the first outing. :razz:

Though I'll definitely be filing this one away for later.

If you want to go that route, we can probably do it in the gatherium and both be a part of it.

That would be good. We also haven't had a more simple AJ/Celestia thread. SoL or adventure for that one?

In the absence of any specific ideas, I think slice of life makes the most sense. So far I've found that adventure requires a bit more planning or else it goes wonky.

If you want to go that route, we can probably do it in the gatherium and both be a part of it.

I think that would work best. Plus, it just sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

Archived