A Bunch of Adventure-Type RP Ideas

Hawkeye12

Hello! :D So, lately I've been coming up with all these cool FFA rp ideas, and I thought maybe I'd go through with one or two of them. I'll list them below. If you want to join one, just make a post saying which ones you would like to be in and I'll add you to the list!

Equestrian Apocalypse: (I feel like this one's been done before.. oh well XD) A mysterious disease has plagued Equestria. The princesses have been taken away to captivity to protect themselves. The whole land turns to chaos, and everypony is for himself.

People signed up:

-Hawkeye

-RDD

-FluffKinz

Sword Art Online: (Yeah, basically the pony version of my favourite anime. If not familiar with the story, here ya go) A technological breakthrough has appeared in Equestria: The NerveGear, a helmet that puts you virtually in the game. But on the release date of Sword Art Online, one on the NerveGear's most anticipated games, something is wrong: players aren't able to log out of the game. The only way to get back into the real world is to defeat the final boss on the 100th floor. And if your HP drops to zero, the NerveGear sends microwaves into your brain, killing you in both worlds.

People signed up:

-Hawkeye

Return of the Changelings: After many years of gathering up a bigger and stronger army, Chrysalis and the changelings return. A war begins between the two species, and all of Equestria becomes a battlefield. (That's all I got for this one XD but basically we go and find Chrysalis and confront her and stuff)

People signed up:

-Hawkeye

-RDD

-Franshpout

-FluffKinz

-InsanityCat

-Canvas

Hope I get some joiners! :razz:

*Carl voice*

Oh! Oh! Pick me! For the sake of humanity, pick meeeee!!! *faints*

Anyway, count me in! The apocalypse and changeling one are both awesome, and I cant seem to choose one, but count me in anyways! :3

Oh look, people XD Ok, I'll add you all to the lists. Maybe I'll start one of these in the next couple of days... probably the changeling war, since it has the most people in it.

*pokes Fluff with a stick*

Archived