The Other Realm...(Sombra's Bride and mixed up species!)

A group of ponies (undecided) are accidently cast through a portal. However this was not any old portal but the portal to a darkened Land. Ruled by Sombra, with his shadow ponies and all creatures evil.

However not all is what it seems.

The ponies past through had changed, from pegasi to earth ponies, unicorn to pegasi, earth to unicorns and vice versa. With them, a royal guard of Luna's also changed into a changeling. A changeling into an Aireon and vice versa.

However in this new land what happens when Somvra hears word of the new ponies, especially since he's trying to find a bride. A darkened bride to call his own.

Anyway would really like this to happen if not then oh well but let's carry on

In order for the roleplay to begin we need ONE of each species.

ALL FEMALES

Pegasi - Earth HAWKEYE12 - DUSTY SKIES (PEGASI - EARTH)

Unicorn - Pegasi STORMCHASER1991 - STARWIND (UNICORN - PEGASI)

Earth - Unicorn SYMPHONICFIRE - SYMPHONICFIRE (EARTH - UNICORN)

Arieon - Changeling MEEEEE - SILVER MOON (ARIEON - CHANGELING)

Changeling - Arieon

THE FEW MALES!

STORMCHASER1991- WITH STORMCHASER (PEGASI TO EARTH)

Remind me if any species is missed out like a kinda main one. And a note about Kelpies in my opinion they can change into a normal pony hyt still has fins and back to a mermaid one when they want to.

I'll have my OC Silver Moon going as an Arieon.

I don't mind if they are all female as we are looking for a bride but I do feel we need at least 2 males any species as the list up there ^ are all female. So seven female and at least two males.

I'll like a brief description of what they will look lie in their opposite form or picture.

WAIT!

I ask of you to include me unto this fine quest. May you be in favor of an earth pony dog? Or rather a pegasus?

Hahaha, but yeah! Can O be in this? I hope its not too late.

(Been watching Hobbit a lot lately! :3)

I wouldn't mind joining in for some extra RP

However, five things:

I don't want to stomp out any extra RP you could be having without me.

I don't understand changelings 100%... to many open questions about them i need to know the answer to

I have a male changeling in mind, but not a female. so i will stuff up in some post.

Arieons look like fun but i feel i would just do silly things.

I'm a guy IRL so I'm not some much game for Role playing a female in... weddings? forgive me for presuming anything on this one.

Over all it just comes down to; I just feel you would have more fun without me.

(hobbit is awesome! can't wait for part 3)

Archived