HalcyonStarlight's Introduction:

HalcyonStarlight

More Hobbies: Listening to music, Web chatting, role playing, drawing, gaming, writing, reading, internet-ing in general. ( Nothing interesting )

Favorite Friendship is Magic Episode: Feeling Pinkie Keen.

Book(s) I have read: MoonBear's Shadow, Eric Nylund's Halo: The Fall of Reach, Kate Chopin's The Awakening, George Orwell's 1984, Micheal Crichton's The Sphere and Dr Seuss' Cat in the Hat.

Favorite Songs: Nickelodoen's ( Viacom ) Chip Skylark's My Shiny Teeth and Me by VA/Singer Chris KirkPatrick.

Favorite Color: Black

Dear Canterlot.com,

Wow this WP is really awkward to type with. I hope that I can integrate with the community here on Canterlot.com and start having a great time with all the other members and role players here. I've been role playing online for a while now, it's been almost a whole year! I'm always finding out new and interesting ways to enrich my writing and role playing style, I'm sure this new experience will be a learning one for me. I can hardly wait to see what this new place has in store for me and what kinds of things I'll learn, who I'll meet and what we'll do together. Talk to you soon Canterlot.com.~

Enthusiastically,

Nelly Null Nil the Silly Pony

P.S. If Anypony has any question they would like to ask me, you are more than welcome to ask. I'd be happy to reply to them right here on this thread!~ ( I just hope I can answer it~ )

Hi and welcome to Canterlot

Hello and welcome to canterlot :)

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

Hello and welcome to Canterlot! :D

Hi! Welcome to Canterlot! :) Enjoy your time here!

Nice to meet you, I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here.

Thank you everyone! I appreciate you taking the time to greet me here.~

Insert fantastic picture here:

Previous Edit by HalcyonStarlight, 17 December 2014

Eventually!

Archived