Salutations

Avery

About Myself: I am a writer at heart, a bit random with my emotions, and overall really quiet. Don't expect me to start conversations. Also, I love to RP, it's a form of writing that allows others to write with you to create this whole new story that you wouldn't have thought of alone.

How I found Canterlot.com: Coming back to the fandom and just happened to see this place in hopes to find RPing parts so that I can get comfortable with the Fandom again.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: How... I became a fan. Well honestly I was among the boat of "NOOOOO, CARTOON HORSES FOR GIRLS?! INVADING MY LIFE?! NOOOO!" when I was introduced to it. Then talking to a friend that I really wish to talk to again, she bugged me until I was watched it. I was actually introduced to it first by a Youtuber named Josh Scorcher, or the Fiery Joker as everybody calls him. He did a review about it, and I was in the same boat as him when first seeing it. But then I grew content with the show, and it's been a life changer.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
ALL THE PONIES :Pinkie::RDash::Flutter::TSparkle::AJ::Rarity::Celest::Luna:

*Ahem* Alright, introduction process is now complete and free roam writing will comence. All this white space will become my playground of writing!! *Insert evil laughter here*

Anyway, greetings, hello, hi, salutations, bonjour, hajimemashîte, and all other forms of greeting. My name is Avery, and I'm a writer at heart, as you have read from above, I'm sure. But I must say this before anything else: I haven't been near to the fandom for about two years, three fourths of that in utter avoidance to get it out of my life. But, going through memory lane has brought me back. The reason I left in the first place, is because of a certain movie that aired. And because of that, I haven't even touched upon the franchise in so long. I haven't even watched the fourth season, and I won't be for a long while as it usually takes me some time to get back in the swing of things.

Now, you might be wondering about many other things that might prick your curiousity, such as Avatar, way of writing, or many other things. I am more than happy to answer any questions that people have for me, but I digress this is not really a place for that now is it? As much as I love the fandom that I've grown fond of for so long, it's very very awkward to be back in this as it's... been about two years since I did anything about it. But hey, what can you do, perhaps this site will help me with this and I'll be on my merry way writing and playing with the pony fandom that I've grown to love in the past.

Now this is weird, I've run out of what to say. Then again, I'm writing this at two in the morning and ideas sway around like water in the sea. But, I've joined for the many great times ahead and for RPing in this world as I've tried to in the past. Then again, the main character I use for RPing, that is also an incarnation of myself but with enough personaility differences to be his own character, has a rather complex backstory concerning a major character in the Canon universe. You might say that it's the reason for him being the race that he is. But, now I'm growing tired and this is distracting me from my writing on another site. So, I must bid you all farewell.

Have a wonderful day, and a lovely night, until we meet again.

Archived