Hello (^u^) I'm a new pony

Motion Paradox

Hello Everypony (-•u•-)

My name is Motion Paradox and as you can tell I just joined

I'm female (oh yes, female My Little Pony fans are out there) just turned 20 about 15 days ago and I've been a fan of this My Little Pony series for about a month and a half (the circumstances of my first watching it are a bit usual) I've seen all the episodes (starting with number 26) and....I'm a bit out of practise writing these but....

I enjoy drawing (cute things) and want to be a producer/director of animation, am studying psychology I also enjoy video games, collecting (so many different things), puzzles and many other things

Incidently if you're wondering about my name it's a pun on Paradox (because I am a bit of a paradox as you'll find out) and Motion Paralax (something your brain does that's basically the reason why film and animation work) if my name is too long "Paradox" is fine

Welcome to Canterlot! There is plenty to do here for the fan wither you like to RP, or creatively express yourself through art, writing, music, etc. or just want to chat with your fellow bronies on anything pony related, or non-pony related. ;)

The best place to start is the Getting Started section which covers the basics. If you have any questions though, please ask away. :P

Also we have a gallery section and an art discussion section for artistic fans such as yourself. :D

As for female fans, this board is actually very mixed between guys and gals and the majority of staff are women, so female fans are pretty common (at least here). :20:

Thank you everyone! (I feel so welcomed :heart: )

And actually I have a deviant art page, right now it's just fan art and there isn't very much on it though (I've only recently found a way to work quickly) but I've been considering posting some of my original charaters and stories