Ready for some fun?

Lux

Hello all.

For those who are new to the site, I'm Lux and I'm posting here to offer some fun for the new year! Last year I kind of hit a Role Playing wall and I feel sadly that I lost something then. Party of it was due to a chaotic life with job changes and other events. Now that things are stable and that I'm looking for the new year to be better in my life, I want to rekindle that same passion I had back when I first joined here in December of 2011.

So for this thread I'm looking for Role playing partners interested in Open or Private role playing, specially new players or those I haven't played with often.

Here are my characters. You can learn more about them by going to my log which is HERE!

Cast (World of Equestria and Omnium Gathererum only, preferably the Gathererum as this allows a number of users to play)

Zecora - The sagely, potion making, rhyming zebra of the Everfree Forest!

Carrot Top - The carrot farmer in Ponyville who seeks adventure beyond her garden!

Scootaloo - The Pegaus with hopes to soar high and find her talent and Cutie Mark!

Original Characters

Sweet Surprise - Hyperactive and funny candy maker!

Russet Apple - Blacksmith with a heart of gold!

Watermelon Gush - The super cute daughter of a farming family who loves to have fun!

Sky Flare- Epic daredevil always ready for a new adventure and challenge!

Night Watcher - A member of the Lunar Guard who seeks to protect ponies from danger!

Snow Dancer - A filly who loves winter and who wishes on snowflakes!

Lore Weaver - Head of the Royal Ponyville Library and an egghead second only to Princess Twilight Sparkle!

Fire Heart - A mare with the ability to create fire whose ability is tied to her emotions.

Guiding Light - A colt who can create light who is looking for his purpose.

Heart Healer - A crystal pony mare who helps analyze ponies' problems.

Diamond Cut - A jeweler, geologist and gentlepony!

Garnet Facet - A sly and witty colt who is looking to be remembered!

Riptide - The totally awesome surfer griffon ready to shred some waves and meet some buddies!

Raven Duskwing - A stoic griffon exploring pony culture!

Gale Force - A young griffon with a fiery personality and a thirst to make her surroundings her playground!

So if you are interested in a thread with these characters, let me know!

I really like your characters, Lux. Really creative :D I'm still kinda new to the WoE roleplay, but I have a couple ideas...

I think my newer character Dusty Skies would get along well with Sky Flare. :)

...or, maybe Hawkeye could meet up with one of your griffon characters?

And my CC characters are available too, if you wanted to do anything with them. Just an idea, but the three of us could have a griffon meet-up if you wanted. Only problem, which isn't really a problem, is that my griffon is CC.

With my griffons I can use them for CC too.

And thanks Hawkeye! Looking at Dusty Skies I think she would be a great compliment to Sky Flare.

As for a griffon meet up, the best option would be for me Riptide.

Ok. let me set up some threads and i'll let you know shortly.

Hm...

I've been wanting to get more RP active on this site, especially after leaving for awhile and having recently returned in full!

Now, as my only WoE character is still await approval... so the Gathererum it is!

Looking through your character list, would you be interested in having Heart Healer meet Twisted Mirrors in an Open Rp?

Hm...

I've been wanting to get more RP active on this site, especially after leaving for awhile and having recently returned in full!

Now, as my only WoE character is still await approval... so the Gathererum it is!

Looking through your character list, would you be interested in having Heart Healer meet Twisted Mirrors in an Open Rp?

A psychologist Changeling? Very interesting. Should be interesting for Heart to meet a fellow psychologist. Alright, this'll be another thread to do. Please bear with me all as I have a few to make.

Here you go Hawkeye! http://www.canterlot...s-attn-hawkeye/

And Here you go Hawkeye and Pyro! http://http://www.ca...wkeye-and-pyro/

And last but not least here you go Frogmyre! http://www.canterlot.com/topic/19925-a-meeting-of-minds-attn-frogmyre/

I could go for another thread methinks.

I can never seem to come up with scene ideas so if you had any ideas I would be happy to tag along. If you were interested of course...

I'll think of something soon. With the Crystal Fair threads up, I'll be focusing there for a little but will return to my regular thread planning soon.

Archived