RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

So if we do duals I think we can add in extra characters as opponents for ours or even use characters already from the show to fight. If you want add another character you want rp post the app here. I don't think we should accept new ppl incase symph returns and we continue the main rp.

So if we do duals I think we can add in extra characters as opponents for ours or even use characters already from the show to fight. If you want add another character you want rp post the app here. I don't think we should accept new ppl incase symph returns and we continue the main rp.

Gonna intro post then I might app 1 or 2 more for varieties sake :3c

Also, Figured we should whale on some NPCs before we jump at each others throats. Everyone ok with that?

I guess I'll play Midnights opponent(if you're ok with that). Good thing to since I crafted someone for just such an occasion. Won't app him since this is probably one of the only times I'll play him X3

Speaking of Apping though, Puzzle did you mind when I said I'd app another Character?

Also, Midnight(assuming you're ok with me being your opponent.)(And by extension the rest of the group. How are we gonna do these battles. Are just we just going to do them like the Gatherum in CC or are we doing something else?

I don't mind at all. I was hoping you guys would take on more characters so we don't even have to fight each other if one of doesn't want to... im actually hoping pyro brings in one of his pyro-maniacs so we can have a fire vs ice fight

Name: Beatrice Indigo

Race: Human

Appearance: Beatrice stands at 5'5" with a fairly typical build. Her black hair reaches down to about half her neck. Beatrices eyes are Green. Traditionally Beatrice will wear a white T-shirt and some long pants. both of which are covered in straps that hold many, many viles and bottles of dust. On top of all this, Beatrice wears a forest green Housecoat looking robe to conceal her weaponry and to make herself appear more studious. As for foot wear Beatrice will typically wear sandals.

Weapon: Beatrice uses various viles and bottles of dust and dust combinations. More often then not, Beatrice uses these items as bombs using different combinations for various reasons such as propulsion, electrocution, frost, and of course, Explosions to name a few.

Fighting Style: Beatrice fights with haste and with power. Doing this she attempts to give her opponents little to no time to retaliate. She does this by using her dust bombs to send herself through the air then bomb barraging with what ever combination better fits the situation.

Personality: Beatrice is a naturally deadpan person. Being indifferent to most things, Beatrice may come off as cold and rude to most people but truthfully she means no harm.  Beatrice does have have a few interests though, they mostly include Combat, and Dust/combat experimentation & research. 

Gonna try and give Bea an...interesting entrance. It will be a little later though. For now Lets let Midnight beat the snot out of Ace Swift.

Yeah, i'm fine with that, bring 'em out.

As for the fight, im gunna say no alto hits, don't g-mod it and play it out realistically.

I'm Ok with that but for the sake of information, I'll explain how Gatherum in CC works in case you or anyone else would prefer to use this.

•  You start a match. Both participants post an introduction post
  •  Then both have two combat posts. Within these posts, you have a limited amount of  control over your opponent.  One post leads into the next, After both have posted two  combat posts, both post one final time
  •  This final post from both sides do not lead off into one another
  •  One post describes one character winning.
  •  Another describes the other person winning.
  •  The battle ends
  •  Judges read the battle, decide which character should win based on the events of the battle.

Also what is an Alto hit?

Puzzle, How big is the arena? I know it's fifty feet deep but what about length and width?

• 2 weeks later...