RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

Can, but don't. Open your eyes Slash, I don't care about the humans who do treat us properly, I care about the ones that don't. The ones who use us as cheap slave labour, who refuse to serve us, who look down on us, The ones who still hunt my kind for sport!, Our Kind for sport.

Our pasts made this happen, humans abusing us, hunting us, catching us and making us pets. I decided I had enough, enough of being a doormat to humanity and it's selfish indulges. Your girlfriend'll call me a terrorist, but i'm willing to protect those who can't protect themselves from Humans, and i'll do whatever I have to in order to achieve my goal.

The worse part of the conversations above, is that half the time, it's not be typing for her, i'm typing what I want to have sai, not just what's correct for the character.

You're right, and that's why I left. That's why i'm at the academy and not with them now...

On a OCC side note, when y'all finished chowing down food, come back to the dorm room, midi is feeling lonely lul

My eyes are open, it is you who needs to open yours. Killing those who have treated our kind like dirt will only breed more hate and vengeance. Using violence is not the answer to helping the Faunus race, it will only make it worse for us. It is childish to hold onto the past; you're acting like a kid who got hit and your resolve is to hit back, escalating to an all out brawl. I won't tell you to stop fighting for equality, but I will stop you from fighting humans!

Yea, I'm also speaking from my mind too.

Okay, we'll finish up on the next post.

16 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

I would rather die free then live a slave, it's as simple as that. Go ahead, Human, and see it through your tinted glass of a perfect life where you were given everything. Anyone who treated Faunus like 2nd rate people deserve to be punished, for there are many Faunus who ended it themselves over living, and I fight for those who are gone and those who are to come.

Yeah, perfect life. Right. Everything given to me. Riiiight. Yeah, no. I had to work for my stuff. All of it. I never got bailed out by anyone. I just worked hard to make my way to where I am now. OH and such slaves your people are, being given an entire island for their whining. It would be nice if I could get an island every time I had a complaint. But no. I guess I just don't whine hard enough, eh?

6 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Snorts at Slash Of course you'd be on her side, abandoning your Faunus heritage for the care of a human. Trust me, I tried it once, and then the police shot at me...So sorry, but as far as i'm concerned, humans are the enemy

Girlfriend!? What do you mean Girlfriend!?

4 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Can, but don't. Open your eyes Slash, I don't care about the humans who do treat us properly, I care about the ones that don't. The ones who use us as cheap slave labour, who refuse to serve us, who look down on us, The ones who still hunt my kind for sport!, Our Kind for sport.

Our pasts made this happen, humans abusing us, hunting us, catching us and making us pets. I decided I had enough, enough of being a doormat to humanity and it's selfish indulges. Your girlfriend'll call me a terrorist, but i'm willing to protect those who can't protect themselves from Humans, and i'll do whatever I have to in order to achieve my goal.

Hmm? Sounds like you're changing tune here. You made it sound like you just hate all humans before. Now it's only some of us? Interesting. What's also interesting is that anyone interested in protecting anyone who can't defend themselves would be protecting people from you. 

WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING GIRLFRIEND!?

I'd say what I'm doing is about half and half. All the mostly crude stuff is Andrea being Andrea. The deconstruction of your arguments is mostly me :P 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

The deconstruction of your arguments is mostly me :P 

Gently apply ointment to the burn.

Yeah, Andrea and I aren't together. We did kiss a couple of times...but we aren't officially together...right?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Despite Andreas' antics, something the cat was slowly coming to deal with, it was more Slash she was worried about. He was the unknown...And she had to open up.

"Andrea, i'm certain you already know....And I told Tehengu myself, but...I feel like I should just, come out and say it. It's time I stop, hiding in my past..."  She took a deep breath to calm herself, before finally saying it out loud.

"I was a member of the White Fang for around two years. I hunted, attacked and killed during those years, I served as a hit-squad soldier, an assassin and an informant.....And I know the current leader personally..." She knew she needed to go into detail, and explain what she was, and to not have them pity her. She couldn't stand pity. "I'm not asking for you to pat my shoulder and say i'm sorry, or to look at me differently...I'm the sum experiences of my entire life, without the Fang, i'd be just a scared girl with no where to go. I'm telling you, not to try and change me, but so you understand who I am..."

She wasn't sure what else to say to them, that she didn't regret it, that she was in love with the leader still, that she'd met him. There was so much she could say, should say, that she left it out entirely. Instead, she simply put her pendant on, wearing it proudly.

Y-you stole my text colour... :cry: