RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

7 minutes ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Hmmm, if I win, which I will, you gotta...hmmm, oh ohh! You gotta wear the beacon uniform properly for the rest of your time. Skirt and all

Awfully tame. But what evs. I'm okay with it.

7 minutes ago, PyroBlaze said:

"Why would I kiss you?"

Because you want to. But don't worry. I have some incentives.

On 6/7/2016 at 9:53 AM, DreamySunday said:

Reaching with her free hand, Andrea grabbed and pulled out a pendant? Not just any pendant, This pendant was embroidered with the marker of the White Fang. " Perfect. " Weilding a mischievous smile and getting dressed in her new clothes, Andrea snapped a few pics of the pendant 

Nothing to serious I guess. But I know a few people who would like to see this. Some more dangerous then others.

1 minute ago, DreamySunday said:

Nothing to serious I guess. But I know a few people who would like to see this. Some more dangerous then others.

"Oh yes, because blackmail ended so well for you last time."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DreamySunday said:

Yeah, I mean that's true. But I mean, at least it's not into complete servitude this time?

"It's not going to work, Andrea. Like Midnight just said, she doesn't care if that gets out anymore."

13 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

There isn't anyone i'm afraid of anymore Andrea...so go ahead, tell them and i'll kill them as they come to get me

(OOC: Honestly don't really want to answer this since I feel like I'd like to run this by Symphy first.)

13 hours ago, PyroBlaze said:

"It's not going to work, Andrea. Like Midnight just said, she doesn't care if that gets out anymore."

Interesting turn of events. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

Really? Because I don't remember putting a time limit on this bet. I've still got time.

Hmm, well lets make it fair. You've gotta wear the uniform Until he gives you a kiss, there, that's fair isn't it?