The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

Andrea grabbed her bag, hopped up onto the desk and then toward the door " What ever gets us out of here faster! Besides I am in need of more dust! Slash is buying!  " On her way out the door the door, Andrea said " I'll meet you guys at the airships I've just gotta change!" And with that, Andrea dashed toward the dormitories. The boys uniform might have looked better then the girls one, but for some reason it felt a tad itchy, and it being almost a foot to tall certainly did not help the situation. The moment she arrived in the room Andrea threw off her stupid dumb itchy uniform and put on her usual attire. She was about to leave when she realized something... she was all alone in the shared bedroom.... Let the shenanigans begin...

Tehengu watched Andrea rush out of the room, giving a small hum before following his other teammates towards the airships. He wasn't quite sure what he would be doing in the city, he didn't know what he would need. Perhaps he could look for something to give to Midnight. Another book for her to read, perhaps. He would have to see what he could find, he supposed.

Midnight stood up, everything packed and checked the time. They had time, plus worst comes to worse, she could be late. She turned to Slash and Tehengu "Sorry guys, but..." she paused when she realized she was being too loud, and let out a sigh, speaking softer "Sorry, b-but, I didn't shower this morning remember? I might just hop off and have it now, b-but i'll catch up. If the airship leaves, i'll..see you in town" she gave Tehengu her phone number quickly, before heading off, walking in the direction of her room.

On her way there, she realized Andrea was also going to be in the room and let out a long groan. She DID NOT want to deal with her in one of her stupid moods again, last time she'd gotten shocked, for sleeping! Finally reaching the door, she unlocked it and opened it, quickly spotting Andrea, not looking impressed.

"I don't wanna know, just leave my and Tehengu's stuff alone and we won't have any issues" she said coldly before going to get stuff, searching for a towel and other hygiene items, hoping Andrea wasn't planning something evil again.

Andreas Scheming was brought to an abrupt halt when she heard the door open Darn. there goes the snooping...Maybe I'll get a chance later...Once Midnight entered the bathroom, Andrea got right back to scheming. Her plans would have to change. there was no way she would risk snooping with other people near by. Maybe she could... Oh yes that was brilliant... Andrea walked over to her pack sack, grabbed the last of her lightning dust, and made her way to the shared closet. She began slowly opening the door as to not alert the surprise guest. With the door completely opened, Andrea proceeded to remove her own clothes uncork her bottle and threw the dust into the clothing. Yes. that will do just fine. Andrea placed her clothes back exactly where she found them making sure not to let the clothes touch as to not accidentally shock herself later. Closing the Closet, Andrea felt very proud of herself. Although in the back of her mind, she kept feeling like she was forgetting something, but what was it? Oh...Right... Kitty noses. She had two of those in her group. ​They need to be dealt with. Murder? No. Midnight wouldn't like that and I'm pretty sure Slash would be mad at me. Suddenly, an idea popped into her head. Andrea made her way toward the bathroom and just WALKED RIGHT IN(+). after walking in She looked right toward Midnight, grabbed the air freshener said " I need this. " and just walked back out closing the door behind her. With this item in hand Andrea began spraying the room. Anywhere she could reach was being sprayed. Why leave a trail? When all that was said and done, Andrea sat down on her bed and waited for Midnight.

(+reminder, I broke the lock like five pages ago ;) )

Quickly made it for the shower, turning the water on hit. It felt amazing, after all she'd missed her's this morning, so to finally clean herself up was an absolute pleasure. She knew she could have tried to keep track of Andrea, but part of her, the stupid part at least, hoped that she wasn't plotting something evil. The entire room started steaming up, when she heard the door open! She turned sharply, it had been locked, right? Seeing Andrea, she stared absolutely shocked at her. "Andrea!!! Get out now!!" She yelled, seeing her grab the air freshener and leaving. She knew now, for absolute certain, Andrea was plotting something, but instead of leaving, she stayed in the shower. It was surely too late at this point, and instead stayed in the warm shower for as long as she could.

Eventually knowing enough was enough, she turned the shower off. She had wrapped herself in her towel, before remember Andrea was still there and couldn't just leave wearing only a towel. Instead, she put on her shirt, which became damp quickly, before wrapping herself up in the towel, her wet hair spread out all over her upper body to just below her shoulders. Exiting the bathroom, she glared daggers at Andrea "Next time you walk in the bathroom when i'm in the shower, I don't care what Slash says or what Tehengu does to protect you, I will have revenge, and it WILL be painful"

Satisfied her job was done, she opened up the wardrobe where her clothes sat, before frowning. Something was wrong, the air freshener didn't make sense, until that very moment she breathed through her noise. She slowly turned to Andrea, despite still wearing a towel, glaring "You have about 3 seconds to tell me what you've done. And don't try pretend you haven't, because I swear to the gods, if I get attacked by dust or a spider jumps out at me, I WILL end you....You already shot me with Lightning dust this morning..." She grumbled the last part, despite what she'd said, she reached forwards towards her trench coat which was hung out, completely unaware of the Lightning dust that would shock her when she grabbed it.

Andrea grabbed her bag and slow began shuffling toward the window." You know, that's so mean of you to think I would do that. sure I'm a bit abrasive but I'm not cruel. " Andrea preceded to unlock the window and sit on the window sill " And  further more, it was Tehengus fault that you got electrocuted. He wouldn't let me into the bathroom to wash my hands! And lastly, " Andrea pushed open the window and tumbled back out of the room " YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! " Andrea began to climb down the Castle wall as quickly as possible. Upon hitting the ground, Andrea ran toward the airships Hoping to cross a crowed to blend in with.

Something was wrong. She opened her mouth to protest to Andrea, before she fell from the window! As much as Midnight didn't like her, she needed to make sure she was ok first, reach for her shirt in the wardrobe, touching it before yelling! She'd just been shocked! It took her half a moment to link everything together. Andrea's lighting dust from this morning, Knowing she was in the shower, so she'd be wet and electricity and water! She let out a howl of anger, before moving her hand to another item and getting an equally painful shock stream over her body, nearly tripping her over! Everything! Everything in the wardrobe was coated in the dust, it had to be! Except maybe...

Reaching out and discovering the truth, Andrea's was untouched. The urge to burn it all to cinders rose, before she shook her head. No, she doubted Tehengu would see that as correct response. she tapped her fingers, before going to get changed, thankfully she'd kept an emergency set of black clothes in her bag, getting into those, her swords attached to her hips instead of her back since her coat was an older one. She slowly walked down from the room, trying very very hard to keep her temper under wraps, making her way towards the airship, making sure she ahd her book. Her original good mood, and plans, had vanished into thin air, leaving only a very angry Faunus carrying two blades on her hips.

Slash sighed as both of their female teammates dashed back to the dormatories. He rubbed the back of his head as he waited with Tehengu. After a few minutes, his ears twitched when suddenly hears someone yelling. "...OU NE...R TA...ME...IVE" the voice said. He quickly looked around and spots Andrea running away from the building. "ANGEL! OVER HERE!" Slash yelled, waving his arms to grab her attention.

Tehengu wasn't sure what to think about Andrea and Midnight going off to the dorms and leaving the two males to wait by themselves. Well, he was a little worried about what Andrea would do, but he was sure Midnight would keep her under control. Or at the very least try to. He might have to be careful when he got back.

That was an issue for later, though. For now, Andrea seemed to be running from something, and Slash called her over. Tehengu sighed to himself, undoubtedly this meant she had been getting into trouble again. Really, were him and Midnight the only ones with discipline around here?

"What did you do now?" He called to her after Slash had finished.

Sil's Stomach growled as he looked into the bakery. He had lost his food with his luggage and was to upset over his lost dust he forgot all about it. Silver checked his wallet making sure he had enough. He did' Awesome' he thought to himself walking into the bakery.

She managed to find her way out the main dorm room, looking around and quickly spotted her...Andrea. Midnight felt her anger start to peak again, before looking away. As much as she wanted to rant to Tehengu about it all, with him being her only friend ever and all, he was standing close to Andrea and the faunus doubted she'd be able to control herself if she got that close to the girl. 

Instead, she opted to simply walk past the group of them, her eyes solely looking towards the airship. Part of her just wanted to be alone, get into town, food and bury herself in her book. As long as she didn't have to deal with Andrea, it would make her happy.

Upon hearing the familiar voice, Andrea and dashed toward her team mates. Arriving to her groups location, Andrea hid behind Slash using him as a meat shield " Oh Slashy! Protect me from the big bad kitty! " Andrea turned toward Tehengu and gave him a face " Hey! That's rude! You shouldn't assume things like that. If you're wrong, it could really hurt someones feelings. I mean you're not wrong. But still. It's the principle of it. " As Midnight approached, Andrea ducked back behind Slash and began Snickering and giggling at the reaction she was expecting to get.  But....It never came. Midnight just walked right by. Getting out from behind Slash, Andrea huffed and said " Whats with her? "

• 2 weeks later...

"It's not that much of an assumption, based on your actions." Tehengu replied evenly, watching Midnight walk by. Giving Andrea a momentary glare, he smacked her on the back of the head, though it wasn't hard enough to hurt much at all. With that, he walked off, heading after Midnight and speeding up to catch up with her.

"You alright?" He asked simply, falling into step next to her. "What did Andrea do this time?"

Midnight heard someone try to speak to her, and one of her hands instantly shot to her shoulder, where the hilt of her blade usually was. The blade she was hunting for, actually attacked at her hip, causing her a flush of anger. Today was just one of those days? Wonderful!! She turned, only to see it was Tehengu besides her, and a bright blush burnt its way onto her face.

"I..." she glances away, not wanting to admit she'd of pulled her weapon on him if it had been in its usual place "The urge to beat that selfish...." she answered, before sighing, trying not to let her anger get the better of her. She let out a loud sigh, before throwing her arms up in the air frustrated. "Sorry, just, Andrea's REALLY pissed me off right now, probably better I just go my old ways. Like I haven't done Anything to her, and she shocks me with lightning dust when I get out of my shower!" she shakes her head, her blue hair tanlged behind her head, her ears popping out the top "If the next 4 years are going to be like this, living with that stupid little, ...urgh!"

She couldn't think of the right words, her anger muddling them up as she worked hard not to use more aggressive language to talk about the other girl on the tea,

• 2 months later...

Tehengu raised an eyebrow at Midnight's reaction to him speaking to her, wondering what had happened to get her to that point. She was obviously upset, so he remained silent and let her talk about it to him. His eye narrowed a bit when she revealed what Andrea had done, but he still remained silent until she finished speaking. Even then, he simply walked with her for a bit, thinking about what to say to her.

"Well, maybe you can convince her to do some sparring and get her back then. Or you could just ignore her. I have the feeling she is doing it mostly for attention." He said eventually, sighing a bit to himself. He was not looking forward to living with Andrea at this point. Hopefully she would get over her pranking sooner rather than later.

Midnight shook her head, not wanting to risk it. What if she failed? She hadn't seen Andrea fight, not properly at least. She could be more deceitful than she looked, giving her some worries about it. But if she got the chance to beat Andrea into a pulp...

"Well, she's getting the attention she craves, but it'll end with me impaling her on my blade...."

• 1 month later...

Andrea let go of Slash and took a step back. " It was just a joke. Maybe she should just lighten up. " Andrea Hmph'd and made her way toward the air ships " What got into you? " Andrea stepped into the air ship and took a seat " What's wrong with them? It's like they can't take a joke." She spoke semi aloud to herself.

"Maybe I didn't sleep enough" Slash signed and scratched his head. He took the seat next to Andrea on the ship. His ears pointed sideways and lay flat on his head as he starts to drift into a nap.

Midnight followed after Tehengu, the urge to stab Andrea not vanishing as she sat down next to him, yawning before looking around, and noticed Andrea wasn't sitting next to her. A small smile snuck onto her face, before she yawned again, resting her head against Tehengu's shoulder.

Tehengu didn't give Andrea more than a passing glance, though he did give Slash a look that hopefully communicated that the two girls were not in a good place as far as their relationship was concerned. After that, Midnight rested her head on his shoulder, making him look at her for a few seconds. He gave a mental shrug and let it happen, looking foreward again.