Taking art requests

CanvasMayHogany

no its fine. im just trying to figure out how to color it without ruining the other drawing. i did them on the same sheet of paper and my markers like to bleed through. ill just take a picture of it when i get home and start on it

I like to scan and print or trace my sketches to make sure the originals aren't ruined. I'm not sure if that would help in your case, but I thought I'd make the suggestion.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance I could get some help with designing a cutie mark for Brawny Boulder(see my siggy)? It's pretty straightforward, but I'm no artist and all the online cutie mark generators I've looked at don't exactly anticipate people wanting rocks or pickaxes since miners are probably not even a thing in the show

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there, would you mind drawing me a picture? I haven't gotten any art for my 'sona Dusty Trott yet and I'd be totally ecstatic if you'd do me the honors of being the first to draw him for me. I've seen some of your art in the gallery and I must say it's rather nice.

Anyways, I'm not exactly sure how this request thing works out but I suppose I'll just request something simple.

So what I'd like is a picture of Dusty in his pink striped scarf smiling rather charmingly at the viewer. I'd like to stress that the scarf is a rather important article of clothing, not being pushy, just rather fond of the way it looks.

Here's a PC3 rendering of him (and the scarf):

VEgin2m.png

Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived