Sword Art Online (Check Interest Check for sign-up)

Shadowbolt0

Gloom silently crack his knuckles for a job well done, on his first try he had conglomerated four plus himself into a group. It only toke a reality shift and now he feels more alive then ever, but it toke him by surprise that the girls were the first to push the accept button. It was a small detail but he was somehow expecting reluctance, even suspicion however none of them even battered a eyelid before accepting the random pop up in their menu's. Maybe we are all human after all? or was Gloom more skilled then he knew?

He cracked a smile at his imagination running away on him. No way a shut in like him had those skills, so it had to be the former. His spirits was lifted a little when Midnight requested help and Tailred immediately assisted, no conflicts thus far and they all seem to be getting along. To early to tell and assumptions lead to disaster. The explanations were fine and he nodded his head in concert with every detail.

He hadn't properly introduced himself to the others yet so he had better get around to that now before they start killing something on their own, and try to affirm leadership so they move in cohesion now and maybe even tactics in the future. "Greetings to all of you, My name is Gloom and I will be your party leader for this afternoon. You may also call me Fluff, which ever you prefer!" He bowed a notable distance and then rose pointing to the exit with a stupid grin on his face, he was trying out his funny side to conflict all the negative energy in the air "As one of you have already suggested, our first team building excise will be combat. Fear not i am already level three and I will guide you on your basics and prevent any chance of fatal injury! Why straight into the thick of it? Well, to me actions speak louder then words and though we will be slower then others it doesn't mean we can fall behind~" Actually it felt more like a zoo guide, or sports coach but still anything is more fun then the 'doom and gloom' faces around.

But it dawned on him that maybe now was not time to be funny or they may not take him seriously. In the time it would take to blink, Gloom dropped the grin, straightened his posture and brought both hands behind his back "My apology's, I sound like a idiot. Honestly I want to assess whether all of you have any potential in combat, or if it is simply to difficult and you are better felt at home." His tone also changed.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kitsune boushed a bit as everyone started to get their things and parties a moving. When tailred turned to her and spoke again she Frose for a second or two till she cleared her throat and whimpered. " My name is Honey dew." She said prefering to stay with her alias for now. She then nodded and smiled at her offer. " I'm only a dagger fighter but I could help you if you so desired."

Tailred put a finger to her chin and her eyes darted up and left as she examined the lists of names. "Honey Dew huh...Ah! There it is." She then tried to point to it but she quickly realized she was just pointing at air. That didn't matter.

The girl let out a small laugh. "If I so desired?" She laughed again and put her hands on the back of her head as she walked along with Honey. "Of course..I desire that! Wait.." She let her hands dangle now as she thought about what she just said. "That sounded dirty..what I meant was.. I'd love to have someone to fight along side with."

As she walked along with her she noticed something that she didn't realize why she was just now thinking of it. That guy earlier, who was spouting exposition about how he was going to be their party leader and all, he was level three. While it did seem pretty possible, every other player was level one not just ten minutes ago. Had he been playing before the all call to the Town of Beginnings? When she spawned in she spawned on the outskirts at first but she was teleported back there. Why did he get to be the party leader? Because he was level 3 and they were all level one? Pfft, nonsense.

But before she could think about that anymore she realized that she had taken Honey Dew quite a ways and out into a field that was just filled with monsters their level. Now..these "monsters" were just boars but still..they were...deadly boars!

"Ah!" Tailred exclaimed as she looked all around. "Finally! I was getting tired of just standing around in there. No offense to the other people in the group." She shrugged after what she said. She didn't regret it, it was true. If they hadn't all move along maybe five minutes sooner she was planning on leaving the party.

"Alright Honey Dew!" She exclaimed again while giving her another solid pat on the back. She was excited. "Now's your chance. Show me, and that boar, what you can do!" She pointed to a docile boar that was grazing in front of them. Sure it looked peaceful but step too close and its AI would activate.

Tailred wanted to see if Honey would freeze up again. She hoped she wouldn't. They would need to train to level up to hopefully survive this death game. "You got this Honey Dew!" It had been like..ten seconds after what she said first. But positive reinforcement can go a long way.

Midnight listened to Gloom, introduce himself? She wasn't too sure what it was, but one thing stood out to her. He wanted her to learn how to fight. But, if she screwed up, she'd die! She didn't know how to fight on this system, she hadn't the slightest clue how to even use the weapons and wasn't even sure if she had one in the inventory or not.

"I...I wanna help, but..well, I haven't the slightest clue how to fight, but, if i mess up, i'll die. What do i do..."

Midnight wanted to help, but to do that, she'd need to learn how to fight, but that could turn out to be legal and end in her death. But if she didnt' fight, how could she help them escape this game? She wasn't sure, maybe there was another way, but until she thought of it, she might as well learn how to fight, or at least try. Though she could run away and find a corner and just lie there if she couldn't do anything and just hope the others are strong enough to beat the game.

Hawk saw the other players in the party pop up in his vision as soon as he joined. They were pretty small, but Hawk had always had extremely good vision. Ironic too, it fit his name perfectly. He couldn't see everything, but he did notice the Gloom, the group's "leader," was the highest trained out of all of them at level 3. Someone must have been training earlier today. Looking at his own xp bar, Hawk saw that he was still level one, but only a few enemies away from being a level 2. He would've trained more before Kayaba's forced teleport, but he spent a lot of time just enjoying the virtual world.

Looking away from the group of status bars, Hawk looked over at Midnight. She was obviously scared to fight. The group would be dragged behind by her if she couldn't fight, so he knew he had to build up some confidence in her. He looked over at her and smiled.

"Hey, fighting is a risk you'll have to take if you want to get out of here. And that's what this game is about, isn't it? We all took a risk when we first joined, now we gotta take more in order to beat it," he shook his head with a small sigh. "Sorry, I'm rambling, you get my point."

He pointed to a boar that was a few feet away from the one Honeydew and Tailred were fighting. It had it's back turned to the group, oblivious to what was going on. "Think you can handle that? It hasn't noticed us, so you can attack it from behind pretty easily. I'll be here behind you if you need help," he said, drawing his own sword.

“It seems some of the more technical side of sword fighting, like edge alignment, stance and individual speed don’t apply here, kind of fun but ….. yeah.”

He said with a slight frown

“all you have to do here is swing be confident and the proper level!”

he pulled out his own sword to demonstrate to anyone who cared ot listen

“still don’t over-swing like this” he then did an awkward long swing that hit the ground

“swing just enough to hit the target and pull back to a block quickly!

He demonstrated by doing an efficient quick swing, cocking his sword back into position

“also don’t umm what’s the word I’m looking for …. Don’t be a noob! And show them where your attacking by putting your blade back over your head like this”

he stuck his sword back and did a swing that looked strong and said

“your just telling the enemy how to beat you then, just put the blade in front of your face,”

he held the blade out

“ and do a strong forward thrust … or swing!”

he demonstrated with some quick efficient looking attacks

“go try out on those piggies over there … then we move on to sarcasm based attacks!” because nothing hurts more than biting sarcasm!”

Midnight looked over as the one she remember introducing himself as Hawk walked over to her with a smile on her face. It helped calm her somehow, she wasn't sure why his smile calmed her, but it did. She felt her heart slow down slightly. He was trying to convince her that she needed to learn how to fight. She knew he was right, she just was scared of dying. She didn't want to die, nothing scared her more than death.

When he pointed a boar out to her, she didn't want to. She didn't want to fight it, what if it killed her? What if Hawk wasn't fast enough and it got her? Even if it was a simple low level monster, could she do it? She opened her inventory, finding her way through it thanks to what Tailred had showed her, and drawing out the blade in there. It felt strange in her hand, but she tightened her grip on it.

"Promise me, that..that you'll help me.." she said, trying to sound confident even though she didn't feel it. She took a step towards the Boar, blade held out forwards. She knew about Sword Skills, and she'd read the guide explaining how to use them. She powered up her 'attack' as her sword glowed blue, and she took a step forwards, swinging at at the Boar and hitting it.

Her attack dropped it to about half health as it turned around to face her. It charged, and Midnight felt fear grip her. It was going to kill her, she was certain of it, she felt like her attack had done barely any damage and now it was going to just finish her. She nearly dropped her sword as she took a step backwards, nearly shaking like a leaf. Why did she think this was a wise idea? The fear of death consumed her, over-riding any logic that the boar was half dead and that it was also level 1 meaning it couldn't kill her, her mind just jumped due to the fear she felt. She didn't feel like she had anyone to turn to, no one to support her. She stuck her blade out, purely by accident as she was trying to back away, and the Boar ran into the blade, killing itself in the process. Midnight didn't notice the bar that said she'd gained experience or loot, having resorted to covering her eyes with her other arm

Kitsunesiezed up yet again at the lag on her back. Her eyes dialated as she held her dagger with both hands and shook. Her ears flat to her skull in discontent. Everyone was talking at once and it was getting to her severely. Stab, block, hit, brutalize. She closed her eyes and squeaked as she completely almost locked down.

It was t until she saw Midnight kill a beast that she unfroze and watched in awe as she conquered her fears and had even slashed the beast with ease! Why couldnt Kitsune do that too!? She peered foreard and swallowed. Crouching down to be as small as possable she inches forward little by little. The dagger still shaking in her hold.

She didn't want to! She really didn't! Then she found herself close enough that a small prompt came on the screen. She swallowed and prepared just before her dagger glew pink. Without warning and darted forward as though the very game was controlling her.

The he dagger pierced the boar. It cried out and it's health fell to nothing. It burst into blue crystals. Causing the mare to jump a bit and topple to the ground. Her experience bar went up and a bar popped up showing her stealth had gone up a few points.

Tailred stood back and watched. She wasn't the only one it seemed. The rest of their group had appeared behind them and they were all now training on the enemies. One of the other girls looked like she was struggling at first, but she was able to make her first kill so Tailred sent a smile her way. You never forget your first. The end of its artificial life was the new beginning of her's.

Just as she was feeling good for the girl she heard a bursting sound and her ear twitched as she looked to the location of the noise.

Honey Dew had slain her own boar! Things were moving along fairly well! "Hey! You did it!" She exclaimed rather loudly. "Good job!" Tailred moved over to her and grabbed her by the arm and picked her up off the ground. She too looked at the bar in front of Honey and saw that her stealth had gone up. "Stealth?" She asked in question before letting a few chuckles out. "Going for a stealth build I suppose?"

With that Tailred drew her own sword and located her target among the various boars. After a second or two her eyes locked on a boar that was eyeing.

She didn't like the way he was looking at her.

So she raised her sword and charged at the thing. It was quick with an attack however, and her first swing missed but she was able to sidestep its charge just in time. She then came back and thrust her sword into its back which caused its HP bar to dwindle all the way down to zero and then burst into the many blue crystal.

She saw the bar pop up in her face saying that her one handed skill had gone up a bit. She clapped her hands together and giggled in excitement. That was the best part of this game in her opinion. Wait..the game just started...how could she already form an opinion? Bah, no matter.

Red made her way back over to Honey Dew but not before she looked over to the others and sent them a thumbs up. "Good work over there!" She said to them while she walked back to Honey. "This is where it starts." She said to Honey and to herself. "I plan on getting as strong as possible. Just to survive, I'm not in it for the glory. What about you Honey Dew?" She crossed her arms over her chest and looked to her.

Honey dew gave a small squeak as she was hauled up and congratulated on her kill. When Tail asked if she was doing a stealth build and gave a curt nod. It was true that she didn't like fighting head on if at all. Small stabs and cuts that caused the battle to end faster were good enough for her.

she had begun looking over her dagger. The small shiv had a red handle and a simple blade. And frowned at this as she liked to customize. This certainly wouldnt do.

the girl slid through her inventory. Some sort of customizing option had to be here she just knew it! Though her lip quivered when she saw none.

Tail il had gone off and taken care of her boars with ease. She wished she could be like her. Courageous and just. It wasn't till she was coming over that she snapped out of her trance and stood stareing at her as she asked what she aimed for in the game. She gave a small whimper. " I just want to help. I don't want anyone to die." She said softly as she reached up and brushed some scuffs from Tail's armor.

" I wanna be known only for Hope I try to provide and the simple touch to heal wounds." She whispered.

Argh, what was he doing besides hating himself more. They obviously could handle themselves and Gloom was just stressing himself out trying be his interpretation of a leader, solo is healthier for everyone involved when he is trying to be something he is not. His shoulders slumped and he huffed, he needed a outlet, and while he was stuck in his stupor the group had filed off you farm boars. More proof he was not required as a leader but combat was a good way to drop some stress and the first boar he saw, somewhat close to Midnight and Hawk finishing off another, became the first target.

He waved frantically to try and get their attention before dropping to a crouch, drawing his longknife and began following a rather convenient growth of long grass all the way to his target and waited. Stealthing was a awesome skill, just out of sight for the boar to get just that little bit closer. It was short pause but enough time to admire the graphics a little before the opportunity presented it self and drove his dagger down on it's head. But it was the lucky boars break, Gloom missed the stab and the horrible squeal was followed with a uppercut of the tusks. But the boar wasn't the only one who had some luck, Gloom had fought enough of these to see it coming and barrel rolled to the side, avoiding the ivory points in a shower of grass and prepared his sword skill before it struck again. The boar turn quickly but it was already to late, the skill hit and the digital health bar dropped dramatically to nothing. Two levels was a huge difference when compared to basic NPCs and not a scratch on Gloom, best time to boast but he was much closer to the two then he thought and quickly rushed to join them before he did something stupid again "I hope that was a good example of why levels will help you survive, it made become harder as we progress but the lower floors will always be safe. I will make sure we all get out alive" he was speaking more so to Midnight and eyed Hawk, he didn't look like the protected type. He wasn't sure why he was so animate about helping them, but the notion he was protecting them felt fulfilling in some capacity. Maybe he was arrogant or they will never need his protection but he wasn't about to abandon that feeling he had never achieved before. but what could happen as they got higher in floors, MMO's got harder and players died more. There could be traps, unique encounters, random bosses, rare spawns, special events...

His head was jumbled with thoughts of future events and possible scenarios, maybe the news of this new death trap had hit him with some negative effects just in a different way from the rest. Right now he is more pedantic then ever over a few people he has never met before... now he is feeling woozy...

"Hey, nice job," said Hawk as he walked over to Midnight, glancing at her newly earned loot. "Having the enemy run into your blade? That's a good idea." He then noticed that Gloom had appeared and killed a boar before turning to them. Stealth type. "Okay, I guess it's my turn to get somethi-"

He stopped midsentence, hearing a rustle in the grass behind him that couldn't have been from any of the players in his group. He spun around to see a boar staring him down, ready to charge. Hawk smirked, raising his sword slightly. "Come at me!" he said. And as if the boar understood, it charged, giving Hawk the chance he needed. He jumped over the boar, landing just behind it and slashing his sword down the back. Stealth was fun and all, but he liked being the agility type. The boar's HP dropped a lot from that attack, but it wasn't quite at zero. As the enemy turned around to face him again, Hawk jumped to the side, using the split second to stab it, and the boar exploded into blue shards.

It was an easy boss, so he didn't get that much loot, but his XP bar blinked as it read Level 2. "Sweet, level up!" he said with a smile. Hawk was transitioning into his usual self, and it felt almost better in this world than the real one.

"Known for hope huh?" Tailred said with a smile on her face. She turned her head to look around the field. She brought her sword out and ready as an unsuspecting boar was walking rather close to her. "Well.." She started as she was still talking to Honey Dew but she wasn't directly facing her.

She then activated a sword skill and took a quick few swipes at the boar in rapid succession. The blows were relatively low damage dealing but she was able to hit maybe four or five times in just a few seconds with that skill. The boar's health dropped to zero and then it burst into the tiny crystal.

The menu popped up in front of Tailred, telling her that she had leveled up and her stats had increased, as well as her one handed skill increasing. She kept her sword in her hand and she looked back to Honey Dew. "I'm certain things will work out. It's good that you want to be a healer though." Tailred laughed a bit. "Just in case one of us gets hurt you can heal us right away..."

Tailred then seemed to lose some of her composure. She titled her head down and part of her sword touched the grass on the ground. "Honey Dew.." She started rather softly. "I...I know this is..probably a ways away to think about...and it might not even happen but.."

The girl then brought her head up slowly and shifted her sword in her hand a bit. "Would you jump in to fight and clear the first boss if a party wants to try?" The words stuck in the air and they just seemed to sit there. The word were heavy and when Tailred asked the question she seemed like such a different person. Usually she was all happy and what not...but she just suddenly shifted. She barely moved as she waited for her answer from Honey Dew.

Honey dew listened to the others around her as they leveled up and such. She frowned at this as snow she was more than likely the lowest level of the group and she felt kinda weak. This was further cemented as Tail killed another boat with such ease and grace and even leveled up to to boot!

she stifled a whimpered and swallowed it down as she watched her level up. Her eyes widening a bit when she even asked if she wouldn fight the final boss with them if they had too. She stopped for a moment and stayed silent. Her words caught in her chest as she thought it over. What good could she do in the boss battle? She figures she could try to distract the boss but that would only leave her to be made into a burst of crystals.

"Um. I. " she whispered but was cut off when a sneaking boar came behind her and charged. Ramming the girl to the ground and tumbling her. She gave a surprises scream as it thrashed her around and tossed her like trash as it continued attacking.

The he small girl gave a cry as she swung her dagger frantically and cut the beast over and over. She freaked out and her dagger turned pink as a sword skill activates. She suddenly without warning grabbed the boar and began stabbing it over and over frantically. Crying as she did so and killed the best like a murderer. (Brutalize)

after that was done and the boar exploded, she dropped the knife and began to sob. Her health was low and now she wasn't thinking clearly. " How can I help in a fight? You saw that didn't you! It always happens! I siezed up and lost control! I got hurt by a low level mob and now I can't stop crying! "She whines as she covered her face with her hands.

As the words held in the air Honey Dew tried to respond to Red's question and the girl waited hesitantly for her response. She had a feeling that she would say yes for herself...but she was unsure about Honey. That's why she asked her and all. It was a touchy subject to talk about really. But it appeared things would prove difficult for Honey Dew as out of nowhere a rogue boar came up and attacked her from behind, knocking her to the ground.

Tailred staggered back a bit and when she recovered she drew her sword. The screams coming from Honey Dew were imprinting into her mind, she would come to realize that later on. Tailred went to strike the boar to try and get it off of her but Honey was quick with the response. It wasn't what she was expecting. The girl with her dagger in hand started flailing around, providing the boar with the occasional swipe here and there. Seconds later her dagger turned pink and she gave the boar a series of stabs, ultimately killing the creature.

Red watched as the boar burst into the tiny crystals and then watched as they dissipated. There was some symbolism there..she just wasn't realizing it.

She quickly sheathed her sword and knelt down to Honey's side, she was crying. She yelled at Red, saying that she was hurt by a low level mob. That must have gotten her mind fixed on realizing that she was not going to be of any help in a fight.

Tailred put a hand on her shoulder and tried her best to comfort her. As she did this she brought up her inventory menu and cycled through a few things until she came to the tab that she was looking for. She found a stack of small weak potions, fit for a beginner, given to her because of her build she guessed. She didn't mind giving one up at all.

She tapped on it and it materialized in her hand. Red then brought the potion closer to Honey, giving her the choice to accept it or deny it. "You can't beat yourself up over getting sneak attacked like that. It happens! If it happened to me I would have...I dunno, gotten back on my feet and simply retaliated. It's eas-.." She then stopped herself.

Her eyes looked off as she quickly came to the realization that they were not the same person. They were entirely different. "Honey Dew.." She said softly with her eyes still looking off. She still held the potion in her hand as she brought her gaze back to Honey's. "I can't tell you it's going to be easy. But..we've all got potential to be something greater." She chuckled a bit as she shifted her feet around. "We are in this. We can't leave now. Accepting that will get you over a large number of hurdles. If you want to help...you've really got to want to."

Tailred shrugged slightly. "If it helps..you can find solace in knowing you won't be going at this alone." She had her eyes locked on hers again and a warm smile adorned her face. She had no idea if the words she spoke helped at all, the potion would for sure...but words were another thing.

Honey dew still sniffles and had tears streaming down her cheeks. But fail had gotten to her. Assuring her that she had a purpose and could help if she really wanted to. It was all a head game and ahe needed to try and strive to help. She could connect with that and in some way it helped her.

with a small squeak she took the potion and nodded her thanks before using it and having her health go up some. She wiped ur mouth and sighed. " Dagger fighters are not too helpful during a boss battle. I need something else to help you all with. If not I doubt that even if I wanted to I couldn't help in my current state."

Tail stood back up as Honey Dew did the same. She seemed to be doing better and that made her happy. Sure they were in a horrible situation but they also only had one shot at this whole thing. She wasn't saying live it up, or take advantage of the situation. But instead, prove yourself as something to be remembered and become someone who is a beacon of hope.

At least that's what Tailred wanted to do.

Seeing as how she was doing better Tailred let out a soft chuckle at her comment about dagger fighters not being that helpful during boss fights. "You kidding me?" Tailred said as she walked over and cast a quick glance to all the other party members. "Dagger fighters can send quick and sustainable bursts of damage per second to any boss or enemy. This game doesn't allow archers so we virtually have no ranged DPS. I'm sure any group would love to have a dagger fighter."

Tailred shrugged again and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm wanting to be a warrior tank, so I'll be trying absorb damage and keep aggro while you guys do the damage." She shifted her feet around on the ground a bit, kicking up some dust. "At least..that's what I want to do.."

With that she cast a look over to the other party members before letting her hands rest at her side. "If we all attacked a boss in our current state we'd probably die just by its stare." She said with a laugh. "But we will get stronger, and better."

Midnight watched Gloom as he quickly dispatched a boar several levels lower than himself. What he was saying did make logical sense, the stronger you got, the safer it was. But then with that, to get stronger, you'd have to fight enemies that would be able to kill you. The whole process didn't sound enjoyable, or safe. Midnight closed the exp bar, having gained several coins from it.

Watching Hawk engage another boar, he seemed to do it without hesitation, no fean. Sure it was low level, but at the end of the day, it couldn't have turned out that badly. But it didn't give her much confidence in her own abilities. She looked between Gloom and Hawk "...W-well, if you think it's safe for us to just train on these guys, then i suppose..i suppose we should start somewhere"

(If u need to post anything, post it within the next couple of days, because there will be a GM post that advances time to when we're ready for the first boss, so if u need anything done now, do it)

A month has passed since Swort Art Online has started, and around 400 players have died out of the starting 10,000. The first floor has long worn out its novelty, and finally it has been found. The boss room, where they might finally escape the first floor and start their escape. Nearly a hundred players rallied together in groups ranging from sizes of 5 to 10. A single player under the gamer-tag of 'Slayerz' was leading the entire raid, having teams split up for attacking the boss, dealing with the small monsters and blocking the main boss' attacks.

Everyone was standing around outside the door, cold air hitting against them as they waited for Slayerz to open the door, but they had to wait for a few more players. Midnight stood there with the group she had joined at the start of the game, the only people she actually trusted, and she didn't talk to them all the time either. She was still wearing the same clothes that she'd gotten when she'd joined, but had a weapon. She'd leveled up points in blacksmithing, and was weilding her own created weapon, even if it wasn't that strong. She'd created what she could for her team, but it was nothing more than some basic armor and basic weapons, nothing special as she was still a very low level.

She stood by herself, waiting for the rest of her team to finally arrive.

Kitsune stood with her group. A new dagger in her hands as she stood. She had been the general healer of the group. Her alchemy skill had rose with time and she was able to make a palethera of potions and saulves. Since she was the team healer she had gotten acquainted with the group, seeing to their needs and helping in any way she could.

The small girl moved to midnight and placed a hand gently on her shoulder. " Are you doing okay? Midnight? You seem distressed."

Midnight stood still, looking at the blade in her hands. Blacksmithing, some general healing and some levels in beast taming, though she wasn't nearly strong enough to have a familiar yet. That's all she'd managed to do, plus a few levels in combat to keep herself alive, and now she was standing outside the boss' door. She had a feeling of doom in her chest, she wasn't sure if she was ready for this, or able to take on the boss. She feared death, and hoped, just hoped, that she'd done enough to survive.

She thought back to the meeting with Slayerz about what they did know about the boss, the King of the Kobolts. He had a large shield and blade, and used swweping blade capable of decent single target damage, or great area of effect damage. When he drops to his last bar however, is what feared Midnight the most. It drew a weapon of frost, Kistanta, and is capable of 1 shotting an enemy that had damaged it periously. That's all they knew about the boss, or his minions. The guide had been useful, but it had given Midnight more fear that nope.

She shook when a hand played itself on her shoulder, turning around to see Kitsune there "Oh...hi..Sorry, it's just, nervious, you know? This is it, the first boss. I just, i guess this is it. If we kill him, then we have a chance to beat the game"

Kitsune gave a weak smile. She could feel the uncertainty coming off of her in droves. She had to admit that she was nervous as well. A giant monster with a sword and shield was enough to scare any dagger wielded person. She held out a few potion vials to her. " Here take these. They will help you. And I will when I can alright?"

Hawk pushed through the crowd of other players, looking for his party. The past month had been fun: leveling up, training. His sword skills were pretty good, not to mention his agility. And he started to learn some blade throwing too. And so this was it, the first boss. It was exciting.

He smiled when he saw Midnight and Kitsune, walking up to them. "Hey, sorry I'm late," he said, looking at the giant door that lead to the boss room. "So... you guys ready for this?"

Archived