EPIC (Equestrian Protection and Investigation Command) OOC

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Xiêyè Fēngbào 

Link to Accepted Character Application: 

Talent/Skill that makes character very valuable to the team: He has extensive combat experience and is proficient in a fighting style using three blades. He also has very limited dragon breath magics. 

Why join: While he may not care about Equestria as much as others in the group, he recognizes that a threat to Equestria will likely become a threat to Long Guo, and he will protect his home with his life. 

18 hours ago, PyroBlaze said:

Name: Xiêyè Fēngbào 

Link to Accepted Character Application: 

Talent/Skill that makes character very valuable to the team: He has extensive combat experience and is proficient in a fighting style using three blades. He also has very limited dragon breath magics. 

Why join: While he may not care about Equestria as much as others in the group, he recognizes that a threat to Equestria will likely become a threat to Long Guo, and he will protect his home with his life. 

Accepted, though in the future I do prefer characters who are loyal to Equestria over others.

So, it struck me that I want to participate in both threads I should probably have another EPIC character.  Fortunately for me, I happen to have a character I was planning to use for another thread, which has yet to materialize but stands a good chance of involving EPIC.  

And with that out of the way:

Name: Luminous Spark

Character app:

Skillset: Spark's primary talents lie in her inventions.  Her understanding of magical theory allows her to make and modify a wide range of devices of use in dangerous situations.  As such, she can help outfit EPIC teams with highly specialized equipment, as well as analyze devices recovered from the field by EPIC members, and even a limited ability to modify devices in the field.  Though not the most experienced, she also has some limited combat training which came from working with the guard.

Why she wants to join: Much of Spark's life lately has been spent trying to solve problems she sees in the world by making sure Equestria is prepared for them.  In the state she is currently at, she feels working with EPIC would be the best use of her talents.  Although not the most confident, she is also hoping to spend some time in the field, as that could be the ideal way to test her current prototypes in a live combat environment.

Archived