Rise from your grave! Metaphorically, of course.

LysanderasD

About Myself: Actually, a returning member from way, way back in the murky years of 2012 and 2013. I don't remember what initially drew me to the site, and I didn't spend the time here that I ought've before real life pulled me away. Am back now, though.

Twenty something between years of university. English major, semi-professional editor, sometimes writer.

How I found Canterlot.com: I think(?) it was originally a Google search, honestly. In the more recent sense, have been friends with Dio for years, but didn't think to come back to Canterlot (despite his suggestion) until recently.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: What can I say? I was skeptical until I watched... well, basically the whole first season. I wasn't sure what to make of it even then. The second season, starting with Discord's introduction, is what really sold me.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle
Anything else? Well, no, not really, except to say that her name is Applejack, not AppleJack. CamelCase really gets under my skin.

Still. Glad to be back, though it may take a bit of coaxing to get me back into RP proper. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Welcome back! I'm really really new to MLP:FiM, just finished the first season a few weeks ago. Pinkie Pie and her crazy expressions and randomness is what sold me on the show. When I started season two and saw Discord and all I could think of was Q from Star Trek and his mischief.

I'm also a "sometimes writer" but in the journalism and academic venue. What type of writing do you like to do? I'm currently working on my thesis titled "The Brony Culture Study," I'm here to make friends with everypony and hopefully find Bronies who would like to be interviewed.

Archived