Hi there, everypony!

Honeyfern

Greetings all! My name is Honeyfern and I've been a fan of MLP ever since I was a young kid in the mid '80s. I've recently gotten into FIM because of the internet hype, not to mention I loved the style of the series and how it was directed, as I also liked PPG and Foster's.

I'm about halfway through the series, but I'm certain my favorite is Rarity. :P I can't help it, she makes the BEST "Woe is me!" faces, which make me laugh!

Anyway, it's great to find a FIM message board. I hope to see you all around! :heart:

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :D RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :)

I can totally understanding digging Rarity. At first she was my least favorite of the mane six, but after Suited for Success I had to reevaluate her characters and she really warmed up on me with her role and personality there. Then with A Dog and Pony Show and Green isn't Your Color she really started to shine as a well rounded and complex character who wins her battles, comes to her friends' aid, and gets out of danger in her own way. Now she is definitely my second fav of them all. ;)