Dart Struck (Interest Check)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to make a check to know if anyone got skipped over. If you have let me know so we can address it. If none have been missed, carry on with your besotment.

All are doing great by the way :) so many funny moments happening. I can't wait to see how it all ends when we reach the fireworks. *Insert pun joke*

Just want to make a check to know if anyone got skipped over. If you have let me know so we can address it. If none have been missed, carry on with your besotment.

All are doing great by the way :) so many funny moments happening. I can't wait to see how it all ends when we reach the fireworks. *Insert pun joke*

Yeah we seem to have stalled at the moment. Hehe, ahh well I'm sure we'll get going again.

But yeah, this has been pretty funny. I like writing Lightout be all paranoid, it's hilarious. So yeah, can't wait to see how it ends.

I have a question though, Lightout has made himself resistant to a lot of poison and disease through his alchemy. Does that mean the effects of the love potion would wear off quicker with him. I know he hasn't been darted yet or even if he will, but still, the thought did occur.

I can leave that up to you. It probably would wear off faster then normal, but until he is darted well i can't say. Odds are I might not dart him, cause it will be funnier if he stays paranoid and dusty gets crazier for him :P

Actually I might make it a rule that, the longer the darted stay under the influence if the dart the crazier in love they start getting. How does everyone think of that? Yes or no?

I can leave that up to you. It probably would wear off faster then normal, but until he is darted well i can't say. Odds are I might not dart him, cause it will be funnier if he stays paranoid and dusty gets crazier for him :razz:

Actually I might make it a rule that, the longer the darted stay under the influence if the dart the crazier in love they start getting. How does everyone think of that? Yes or no?

Alright, yeah I think it would wear off quicker. But I concur, he's pretty funny at the moment while he isn't darted. It just depends what Glimmer would do. 

As for the rule, I think that would kind of make sense, but have it start off as just 'in love' then go to 'a bit crazy in love' then back down again as the effects start to wear off. Though I think it was said the dart only lasts the day right?

Yep. So by the end of the day, being the rp, characters will start returning to normal. Which is when things will officially end after everyone gives very awkward good byes :P

But leading up to that, it's as you said from "I Love you." to "You're... Going to LOVE ME!!!"

I can leave that up to you. It probably would wear off faster then normal, but until he is darted well i can't say. Odds are I might not dart him, cause it will be funnier if he stays paranoid and dusty gets crazier for him :razz:

I'm cool with this idea!

*sees Inkbrand has gone after a grifflet next to her older brother and sighs*

I guess I should start writing an epitaph on his tombstone then.

"Here Lies Inkbrand. Ladies Stallion, Perverted Buck."

Java: He was a hateful jerk. But a likable hateful jerk.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 

D: what

Glimmers pet got on a red cape :P I know it confused me a moment, but it's funny so I'll go with it.

We are a bit strapped on mates and so early in we don't need fights.

Yet anyway.

Trying to grab another mare or two. Mostly for joe and ink.

Archived