Taken Away by Chance, Part 1 (GRAND REOPENING! Recruiting!)

Noedig

Tehengu followed somewhat nearby to the two humans, silently listening in on the conversation as they walked. It seemed they were both against some other human, which was good from what he heard of this third human. He glanced over at Gale as the human's conversation seemed to lull. He didn't trust these humans yet, and he indicated as such to the pony.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Noedig followed the group. He had taken in the information that Kronis is part of a group as the leader of the Three...

"Three?" He said, piqued. "I've known Kronis for far too long than I deserve to... he hates working with others. But, being a leader like him would mean to do his every bidding or it will be your life..."

He noticed they were going into town, they called it Ponyville. What a name for a town... it id filled with ponies.

"I'm not one to judge, but this place seems too colorful and friendly for my taste..." Noedig said. "Because I may have lived in the grim side for too long to accept this image. Meh... I'll get over it."

Gale looked to Noedig as he was talking, taking cautious interest in his words.

"So, you living around the bad part of your world is your thing?" He asked. "You seem like a good guy... maybe you're some sort of vigilante?"

"Yeah, you could say that. The law does not affect me when it comes to my job. I take care of anyone the law cannot handle... that's my business."

"Hmm. I see." Gale said, then looked back forward.

Noedig looked at Hector to say something.

"I'd say I'm sorry for not stopping him, but it isn't my fault... but, I want to let you know that it is my responsibility to take him down as it has been for hundreds of years, and possibly more to come."

He then examined this world once again...

"If we ever do get back to our world... you might not be the same man as you are. Who knows? You surely cannot be content with what it is in your lifetime... hell. Nobody deserves that..."

'... Not even Kronis.' He thought to himself. Sore in thought.

"Well," Fazed said, "We're here; the Castle of Friendship. Home to Ponyville. We'll meet six mares, a baby dragon, and maybe a naughty character."

"Not that I don't like him," Halo said, "... I still think he is evil."

"Nah" Hail said to his sister. "He's cool in my book, if Twilight thinks he deserved grace, it ain't my place to question that."

"True." Gale said. "But, he is annoying from time to time."

"Whatever." Fazed said to the three of them. "While you quibbling trio of heroes are going at it again, I'm going to enter the castle with the humans and our griffon friend."

"Alright, alright. We're done here." Gale said. The two other siblings shrugged and the rest followed him in.

Noedig raised his right eyebrow to Hector.

"Who are they talking about, I wonder? I'm very curious to see him."

Hector Varskie

Hector looked over at Noedig, more curious than ever now. "You speak as if he could of been easily brought down by just one man or a group of men... what stage was he in, or had he even initiated the Armageddon Growth? That's... what they called it." He said, squinting his eyes as he if was remembering something. It was a fuzzy memory, just like most of his past, but he did remember a building on fire, no, the entire outside was on fire and he was down on his back. Looking up, there was a silhouette of a man standing over him. It wasn't the one responsible for the fire... was it? "Now that I think about it... you seem familiar. I can't place it though." He said the last sentence quietly. He then turned his head forward and looked down at the ground, sighing. Why did the army have to remove his past. Though, it wasn't so much that they removed it since he still could recall very, very little bits and pieces; it was blocked off, but the wall would weaken every now and again.

Red looked around as they walked through the village. It was clear that the ponies that were once just minding their own business and going on about their days were now stopped and staring at the two humans. It made sense, who ever seen creatures like them before? In fact, was it true that this was the first time ever that any pony had seen humans, or was there another time? He continued to follow the group, figuring that if such a time did happen, and somepony remember, they may speak up. When Fazed mentioned about going to the castle and taking everyone, he stopped for a moment. 'Should I even be following them? This isn't even my journey... is it?' Red thought to himself, not noticing that the group was moving farther away.

"Hey, you coming Lambet?" Hector said, breaking through the barrier of Red's mind. Red Lambet looked up at the group that was now a distance away. "Come on, we got important places to be." Hector continued. Red was slightly dumbfounded; was this human really wanting him to follow them. Without giving it much of a second thought, Red smiled and bounded towards them once more. "S-sorry, I spaced out there for a moment." He said with a friendly smile.

Tehengu ignored the stares of the ponies they passed, simply keeping his eye on the two humans. They seemed to be trustworthy, but he was just being cautious. Eventually, they made it to the castle of the newest princess, and the ponies all entered. He paused as Noedig asked who the ponies had been talking about, giving a sigh before walking past them into the building.

"Discord. The spirit of chaos." He said simply, entering the castle before waiting for the humans to enter as well. "He's very aggravating, actually. Or at least he was on the one time I met him."

"Discord..." He said. "I'll keep him in mind. Thanks, Tehengu."

Hector continued to discuss with Noedig.

"Oh no! He can't simply be brought down. He's too difficult-- erratically explosive." He replied. "I've been dealing with him for years along with other new opponents. I've been dealing with him far longer than any other destructive people. He's actually two of the kind. And..." He sighed. "... I am also part of the two of the kind. He only exists because I exist. He will never end his life's mission to kill me, and will slaughter anyone involved with me even if it meant killing himself with me."

He shook his head slowly, then resumed. "Point being, I have been taking him down-- dozens of times... but he always slips through my grasp. He's too slick for me to catch him. And will recover to attempt his kill again, and again, and again until I'm dead.

As for the Armageddon Growth, that was my latest mission to get that ancient relic before he did. But he left a lot of things burning behind him to stall me... I can't say you're no stranger to me, but I don't really know you either..."

He began thinking.... A lot of things have burnt in one place... he remembered that happened 15 days ago. Nothing and no one survived but one child. The kid, laid on his back, had severe burns, his limbs' nerves were burnt... Noedig was the only one around that could help the kid. Tried his best surgery for the kid to help him survive long enough to take him to the nearest hospital and pay for the best service for the boy. He left the kid immediately without concern after that.

Noedig finally got it, and gasped in shock.

"What the hell?!" He said, surprised at Hector. "You were that kid I saved from the burning! Who gave you this stuff?"

Whoever brought Noedig here, certainly brought some people connected with Noedig.

And that means it is highly likely that Kronis is here as well...

'Uh-oh. Oh no...' Chance thought to herself. Watching from afar, still unseen. 'I only meant to bring 4 separate humans from 4 different timelines. If what they said is true... I may have brought in dire trouble rather than a solution that I wished for! I must find this Kronis before he gets us all killed!'

She planned on warning the Princesses if she ever found that human she heard about, taking full responsibility for her actions if he's here.

She teleported away and began her search.

"Hector," Noedig said to him, "if you're here, and I'm here, then that means Kronis could also be here... this is not good."

"Well, fret you not," Fazed said to them, "We'll deal with your issue later... for now, introduce yourselves to Princess Twilight, and her friends."

Princess Twilight and the other 5 mares came out of their throne room and greeted them. They were all surprised to see humans, Twilight was even more surprised to find humans here in the pony realm. They didn't turn into ponies like she turned into a human in the human realm. This was a very strange discovery for her...

((Who would like to play as Twilight?))

((*Raises hand* I suppose I'll take the role.))

Hector Varskie

Hector continued to look straight forward as they came up to the castle, even with Noedig making the realization of who Hector once was. "Yeah, that's me... and I guess that was indeed you." He said, then looked over at him. "I suppose a thank you should be in order... for saving my live I mean." He said as he gently scratched the side of his face. It wasn't common for him to say thank you out in the open like this, but it felt needed. He then looked forward once more at the six mares that came out of the crystal castle. They all stared at them with awe and curiousness; especially the purple one that seemed to of been wearing a crown. She must of been the princess the others spoke of.

Twilight looked upon both Hector and Noedig, truly amazed at how different they were from ponies. 'I've seen many different creatures in my time here at Ponyville and elsewhere, but never anything like these two. Where did they come from, why are they here... wait, is this their first time here?! Perhaps I should introduce them. It would be the right thing to do, especially as a princesses. Part of me is still not use to that.'  Twilight thought to herself, then smiled upon the two as well as the rest of the group. "My name is Princess Twilight Sparkle, and I welcome you both to Ponyville, and more so, to Equestria." She said to them.

Hector kept looking at the six of them; definitely something was far different from them than the ones that accompany him now. Nonetheless, he was in front of royalty, even if it wasn't his. He went down on one knee and bowed his head. "My name is Hector Varskie. It is an honor to be in your presence." He said to her. He was always taught to treat royalty with the respect they deserved, and he felt she deserved more than he was giving.

Twilight didn't know how to respond, such a quick give to her status. She was relieved to see that this human did not show signs of danger, making her feel a bit at ease. She then looked at the other human to see if he too would at least give a name, but the her eye caught the red pony next to Hector, one she had never seen before. She looked over at him, and before she could ask anything, Red spoke. "I am Red Lambet, your majesty." He said to her in a calm voice, though inside he was filled with mix emotions. Twilight was still not very use to this kind of treatment, or wording towards her, however, she smiled once more.

Noedig just raised his hand with a one, simple wave gesture.

"My name is Noedig, Princess Twilight Sparkle." He said to her kindly.

It's not that he didn't want to bow, he just doesn't treat some royal stranger with incredible respect. Based on many years of experience, he does not want to take any chances to be calm in any seemingly nice situations, as they might be worse than they appear. Of course, we all know Noedig is wrong about that. He's just being cautious of who he's hanging around with.

"I thank you for your welcome." He said with some gratitude. "Just so you know, it was not our choice to be here; we were abducted from our world."

Noedig had to be forward, since not being forward about anything never helped him in life.

"I believe someone from this realm took us away."

"I think it makes sense." Gale said to  Princess Twilight. "Though, we're not sure how many more are here. We've only found two so far, but he thinks one more may be here if Noedig's theory is correct."

"Be on the look out for Kronis." He said to her. "My theory is that anyone connected with me at any point in time may have came here as well. Hector is from the future, I saved him when he was a boy. And Kronis is a dangerous man, whom I've known for years. I don't know which timeline he could have been taken from, could be after me and Hector."

((Hey I noticed sometimes you would say "could of," Hector, it's actually "could have" no matter how it sounds. :3))

Tehengu simply gave a nod and a grunt at Noedig's thanks. He walked along as they came upon the six mare's they had expected to find in the castle. He gave a respectful nod to the princess and her friends, but said nothing as the others spoke. He didn't really have anything to add to what was being said so far, and saw no reason to speak up.

Meanwhile, somewhere else, high in some mountains nowhere near Ponyville or Canterlot. In a heavy snowstorm, a man was covered in a significant amount of snow.

He was still alive, well and kicking.

'Cold...' He began to get conscious. 'How?!'

"WHAT?!" He roared as he got up. Then a blast of fire burst from him, leaving a wet, steaming area around him within 20 feet.

He looked around for signs of threat, shifting his eyes left and right, moving his upper body around to look around his back side.

"No one. Nothing but snow. Why?" He said to himself. "WHO?!" He roared. As he got angry, his fire got hotter.

Nothing seemed to be around... he wanted answers.

'Time for a little investigation...' He thought. 'Let's--NOEDIGKILLHIM--get some answers before I leave the perpetrator to burn alive.'

He started moving, not knowing where he is, where to go. Always best to move forward.... or down. So... he began to look for an edge in the snowy storm.

(Don't worry, I'm here. Secretly, I was waiting to see if anyone else would join up and whatnot. Seems we still have a ways to wait.)

"Abducted?" Twilight said in surprise. Who or what would want to steal humans from another universe; why, and most importantly, how? When Noedig mentioned about possibly someone from this world bringing them here, Twilight thought about it for a moment. "I do not know who would be able to preform such a feat; besides the princesses with the aid of their mirror or other objects. Though, if they were the ones who sent you two here, I am for certain that Princess Celestia or Princess Luna would of been here by now to speak with you, and tell you why you're here." Twilight informed them.

Hector stood back up, sighed and crossed his arms. "So in short, no one here at all knows why we're here." He said to her. Twilight frowned and nodded to him. "I'm afraid so." Was her only answer. Red too rose back up to his hooves and looked up at the two. Did this mean they were stuck here, for good? Hector sighed again, and looked at Noedig. "In any case; we shouldn't get worked up on leaving this place so quickly. We need to make sure that it was just us after all, and that Kronis is not here; or anyone else for that matter." He said to him.

Meanwhile, as the cold man moved to find an edge, something else found him. It had a body of a pony, but it was much taller than normal. The coat was black with white spots that seemed to move all around it, and the mane and tail were layered with black and gray. The most notable thing about this pony was the eyes; the iris so large that none of the white could be seen around it, and a thick ring of red around it as the eye color. The pony stared as the man continued the move. "Who are you... what are you." The pony said, though it's lips did not move. The voice was feminine, soft and young sounding, revealing that it was a mare. She took a few steps forward towards the man, not showing any kind of fear.

Kronis heard some woman's voice. The question didn't sound like she moved him to this snowstorm...
Meh, better sure than never.
He instantly grabbed the strange figure, hopefully by the neck, to stop her struggle.
"Answer this and hope you did not do this to me, freak. Because I was in the middle of some research where I was from..." He said, gripping her tightly. "Did you abduct me and move me here?"

----------

"I never said I wanted to leave this place as soon as possible." He assured him. "But, my hunch is that Kronis is here. So, when he goes, I go."
"Shall we take a break here to rest, so that we may decide on whether to help these two creatures, your majesty?" Halo asked Princess Twilight.
"Agreed." Hale said.
"Same here." Fazed said.
"Hmm." Gale grunted.

Tehengu still had nothing to say, so he held his silence as the others talked. It seemed nobody here knew why the humans had been brought to Equestria. Maybe Discord did it, but they would have to find him if they wanted to ask him anything. The ponies he had met in the forest suggested stopping here for now to decide what they would do with the humans. He nodded at that, showing his agreement.

Formosa was leaping from tree to tree not bothering to use her wings. she leapt nimbly to and fro, her slim body allowing for longer jumps and nimble dodges. she was having fun until she heard voices to the east of her. she stopped on the branch that she was on then quickly leapt towards to voices. Finally she came across a group of ponies, princess twilight, two strange figures, and a griffon. formosa made a small face at the griffon then jumped down from her branch and amongst them. she landed beside one of the strange figures. she tilted her head to the right and looked up at him. "did you say your name was Noedig? hmph well im Formosa." she held out a hoof " nice to meet you." she said then studied his clothing. "anytime you need help on fashion just ask." she said smiling 

((Let's allow some trees around the castle-- even inside the castle! No worries. Unless, you'd like to rewrite your introduction, Canvas?))

Noedig just turned his head to see who landed next to him. A slim pegasus girl. She introduced herself as Formosa, and made some remark about his clothing.

"Uh, hello, Formosa." He said. "And the outfit I'm wearing is not my usual out... wait..."

He just realized something.

He's been wearing the same outfit for 5 weeks without refreshing other than his underwear... he just noticed the smell of burnt material, odor, old blood, and something else he doesn't know.

"Ugh... I just realized I need to refresh so badly right now... thank you for reminding me, Formosa, I owe you a favor." He said with gratitude. "Excuse me for a minute, this won't be long, but, where can I find a bathroom?"

Fazed and Gale pointed at a door with a male pony sign on it.

"Ah, thank you." He said, he walked to the short door. "Please, continue. I will be able to hear from there."

He locked the room, and began doing something strange in there. A lot of light and soft fizzling sound was being made.

"So that's how ponies use the toilet? Odd contraption!"

"Um..." Halo said. "... Anyway. Your majesty?"

Archived