Canterlot Interview Signups and Updates!

The rebirth of something old.

As stated, Red Lambet will be picking up where Star Gazer (aka: Power Drive) left off. If you want to be interviewed, go ahead and throw your name into this list and once he gets around to it, he'll call you up and you'll both hit it off in the chat room. Hope to see many of you there!

Red Lambet: Let's get this party started!

Update: The Chat Room has been made! Now we can officially start. Once your time comes around, you'll be given the code to get into the room, this way no pony else can just barge into the interview.

Update #2:

1. Zealot -- In progress via PMs

2. Noedig

3. jnormaldude

4. SteelEagle -- In progress via chat room

5. DerpRavener

Update #3: Links to finished interviews! (Just in case ponies in the future can't find the blog on the front page anymore.)

Interview 1: DreamySunday

Either will work. Keep in mind that whoever you use, you will have to respond to the questions in the 'voice' of the selected character, so to speak.

Red Lambet: So, shall I put you down to be interviewed after Dreamy?

Either will work. Keep in mind that whoever you use, you will have to respond to the questions in the 'voice' of the selected character, so to speak.

Voice of the character? Oh, I thought this was a chat room thing, are we using microphones now?

There's a reason I used air quotes for voice. We're still doing this in the chat room, but what I meant is if you're going send one of your OCs, don't feed them any of your information. Allow them to... type for themselves.

Edit: Unless the question somehow pertains to the user.

Edit 2: Don't expect those often.

Edit 3: Or at all...

Edit 4: In fact, forget I said something about that.

If you're asking if I can roleplay my character doing an interview then yes I can do that... 

But yeah, good. Sure, put me down. I shall figure out which character I shall use. 

Alright, things are working once more and Dreamy's interview is underway! Once done, it'll be posted up on my blog, and I'll post a link to the blog so that anyone may read it.

Well, could of gone onto the second interview today, if personal messenger didn't decide to derp out on me, and not notify me that Zealot was ready. >.< Sorry for the wait, but I plan on getting to every one of you!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry everyone! I have not forgotten about this!

I may have to move forward and rearrange the list so that I can get interviews up and going (and keep myself busy.)

At this point, if you are ready to be interviewed, message me and I'll see if I'm available and ready for you.

Archived