Brony from Brazil incoming

Snowmeow

Hiya.

My nick worldwide is Snowmeow, 'cause I'm a Furry, but I've also discovered me as a Brony after watching MLP: FiM that was presented to me in a Brazilian Furry Forum.

I came here to do as many friends as I can, and of course, discuss about Equestria.

Hope be welcome. ^^

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :) RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. :o Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :o

Also it is very cool to get some more international fans here. :o

Oh, Thanks for the warm replies. ^^

I am not so much up to RP, I prefere to write (I have written an anthro MLP G1 satyrical story, and a traditional G4 is WIP), I LOVE to write. My favourite styles are action and comedy, but I've liked to read some thrillers. If somepony (Hehe, I like to say it) wants, I may to translate my work into English and post here.

I am not so much up to RP, I prefere to write (I have written an anthro MLP G1 satyrical story, and a traditional G4 is WIP), I LOVE to write. My favourite styles are action and comedy, but I've liked to read some thrillers. If somepony (Hehe, I like to say it) wants, I may to translate my work into English and post here.

A writer huh? Awesome! I've tried writing myself, and I usually write myself into walls. I'd love to read some of your stories sometime!

That is perfectly fine, we have plenty of active members here who do not RP at all, and there is still plenty to do and socialize about. :) As you say you are a writer, I will specifically point out with have a Writing Section for folks to display and talk about fan fics. :o

That is perfectly fine, we have plenty of active members here who do not RP at all, and there is still plenty to do and socialize about. :) As you say you are a writer, I will specifically point out with have a Writing Section for folks to display and talk about fan fics. :o

So good, but how do I get to post there, once that the "new topic" button is absent?

xD

So good, but how do I get to post there, once that the "new topic" button is absent?

xD

You need to have five or more posts to post outside the Introductions section, we do this to protect against bots. :o

Thank you! ^^

And I was seeing the section of do's and dont's of creating RP characters...

I LOL'd to the "don't" character! xD

Yup, we were trying to embody everything we've seen and would rather not see in characters applied for in the RP. We'd like to promote quality and a fun-filled experience for everyone, and having good characters is just the start!