Circus escape (interest check)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, i was looking for some inspiration on what i want my hybrid to be, and i came across this i had to share with you all. Somewhat reminds me of a face hugger from the aliens series

Arapentes2__880.jpg

So i was thinking of going half snake, or maybe rhino... but my scientific thoughts keep going - impossible, what would it even look like?

Anyone got ideas?

Name: Neuro Toxin

Appearance: Neuro is a sandy brown Half-Snake pony and fairly tall for his age. His has colour variation with patterns and on close inspection he has tiny scales scattered though his hide. His mane and tail are silver white.

Back Story: Neuro woke one day with no memories or possessions. Surviving on his own in the wilderness, he quickly understood his own potential for death dew to his fangs and poison. While staying in the wilderness was safer, simply watching others pass by grew harder every time. When the circus caravan passed though, he infiltrated it in hopes to discover the world he is missing.

Specials: Neuro has a pair of fangs that have a very lethal poison, death is almost certain when injected directly and a watered down version inflicts temporary paralysis. He also has complete muscle control.Touch and taste/smell sensitive.

Side note: He has Electrophobia...

Name: Alexander the Winged Firestarter

Appearance: Five feet and eleven inches tall humanoid with a ten-foot feathery wingspan. Usually wears dark clothing.

Small backstory: Alex's parents abandoned him when he was a child because of his wings. Instead of living on the street, he joined the circus

Special abilities: Flying acrobatics and controlling fire and energy.

• 1 month later...

Oh yeah, silly me! :P

Name: Dulset Tarn

Appearance: pic

Species: Kelpie (not a hybrid but she's a fauxny of some sort so I figure it'd work)

Backstory: Was captured from her lake in the Everfree

Special abilities: Mesmerizing siren song and charming kiss (would almost certainly have some sort of mouth restraint for the circus), can breathe underwater and swim very fast. Otherwise weak and frail, has no means of attack, needs plenty of water.

How's that?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh ok. Because like, I literally didn't even have to do anything to "escape" XD
I actually said no to escaping and they were like "Too bad, time to jump off a train!" lol

I just ask because I kinda liked the idea of Dulset in the circus, struggling and being kept captive, but I just totally missed that.

Archived