Ask Canvas (pictures included)

Freesia: What's your favorite flavor of ice-cream? Me I love them all!... well, almost. I don't really like the pistachio flavor. Oooh, now I'm craving for ice-cream... 

my top five pet peeves. hmmm when people chew with their mouth open, when they say libary instead of library, when they dog ear a book, when ice cream gets between my teeth and freezes them, and when i cant remember somebodys name.

yes i do remember shipping Slash and Abby

wait who are you shipping me with? why wasnt i told about this?!

hush Abby get  back in your box

all of the ice creams with flavor

Freesia: But winter is the best!... hmph... ? Oh! I have another question. Can you tell me how to say this word? It's spelled, uh... C-H...R-O-N-O, umm.... L-O...G? I-C-A-L. It's Seria who asked me to learn words, but I can't say this one.

Freesia: Crow-no-lodge-ick-al... Chronological! Yay! But that's so weird... I don't understand the H at all... I thought that when there was a C before it that it would do a 'Sh' sound. I don't get it... I thought that it was said ''Shro'' so I was all confused... Why does the H do that, Canvas?

Freesia: Ah. Okay. I'll ask Seria later, then... Hey! Canvas, can I ask something else? What do you do when you're bored? Sometimes I'm so bored I have no idea what to do! It's... It's so boring when it happens...

What's that Under there?

im not falling for that. But to answer your question, its Springer, my dog

@Freessia: i just sketched some Five Nights at Freddy's stuff. im actually posting one right now.

Celestia or Luna? Hehe~

Luna definetly

Archived