Even Pets Need Affection OOC

Hello all! With the spring coming right around the corner I think it's time to bring our characters favorite little fuzz balls outside to play! In Ponyville no less! The town of chaos and smiling ponies! 

The RP will be a nice day, and is situated in the outskirts of town (seeing as I don't see any canonical representation of a park in the show). Characters will bring their pets (or nothing if they don't have one) to join in on the fun.

With a number of characters having pets that rarely ever see the light of day in a post, why not pull them in a thread to be used? Like in the show, pets can have a large variety of personalities, to the abrassive demon of a rabbit, to the loyal and energetic collie.

Other thought is animal to animal conversations? What does your pet say that falls deaf on your ears?

Hmm...you know, I do believe my Wind Wisher would LOVE the opportunity to bring a few of her birds along (if she can even bring herself to choose which few out of the bunch at home) to get some fresh Ponyville air and enrichment!

It's 3 am :P I'll fix it later

Also. Please submit a very small description of the animal in question to help others know what they are dealing with :P

Sine is a Serval. A Medium sized wild cat. It's a very lanky cat with large ears. It can be slightly smaller than a large dog, Or as small as a Medium Sized dog. Sine's Smaller than a large dog.

Sneaking in an early pet description, since I'll post in main thread later when it's not quite so buttcrack of dawn and I'm more awake.

The two particular canaries Wind Wisher brought along (male and female, though let's face it, the color difference is barely visible) are pretty much standard pet songbirds--yellow, a few inches tall, and pretty much plain in feature save for a propensity for lovely birdsong that can even reach a few full measures. Wisher has them trained well enough to follow some basic commands, and while more inclined to go off and mind their own birdy business they have been socialized enough to interact with other ponies, with little coaxing.

Also they should have a lovely time with the feline and fox. ;) And by lovely I mean there will be a bit of distance kept.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived