Hullo!

Scribbles

Ah, well, here goes nothing.

Hi! Since I'm not supposed to share any personal information such as real name, age, where I live, etc, here's a bit about myself.

First, just call me by my username there *point point* as in Scribbles. Why Scribbles? Well, that's because I kind of like anything to do with things like scribbling, such as; doodling, drawing, writing, painting, crafting, anything to do with busy hands. Yep, busy busy busy~

I first found Canterlot.com from....*cough* Google *cough*. I kind of thought, Wow, a role play forun for ponies. Hooray! Then whoosh and bang, here I am!

Now, about MLP: FiM; It's quite a challenga for me pick my favorite pony. Like, Holy Celestia, I. Can't. CHOOSE. I like Twilight for being so clever though I kind of hate her fo being so clueless at the same time, I like Raindow Dash for being so feisty and slightly down-to-earth just for her friends, Pinkie Pie for being optimist and friendly though sometimes plain annoying. And...LUNA! I don't know why but she's my most favorite of all. Hard to explain, so please don't ask.

Also, pardon if there are some wrongs above. English is actually my...uh...let's see. Third language, I think. The first being Indonesian and second is Javanese. Teehee~

Well, that's it, I guess. Nice to meet y'all!

Hello, and welcome to Canterlot!

I'm Rackenhammer, one of the RP Helpstaff, and somewhat of an enthusiastic RP'er myself!  I do hope you enjoy yourself here.

Archived