Sethore's Story Interest Check

So I am wondering if anyone is interested in being apart of one of my stories I write~

Generally I like to write anything that is somewhat dark, like piece together a destroyed town and discover what killed them type thing

But! I am not limited to just that!

If you want something very specific i can tell you if i can do it or not. But I just want people to just submit to me and my plot xP

I only request that you try and keep your word count as large as you can get it~

And your character (1) are 'normal' by MLP standard

If you want more details or something similar, I will not answer because that is something I will tell, and you'll figure out when the RP starts

Did I snag anyone, Or am I mad and should go back to my den?

Yeah, it sounds interesting. I think my conman character Foxglove Foalfellow would be good for a darker shade of story.

Here is the application of the character

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/13417-foxglove-foalfellow-ready/

If you are interested in using him, let me know :D

Awesome! 2 people~!

And one that can 'Sell music to death' xP

I hope to start very shortly, just need to sleep a little before I select what RP we are doing~

Well, ****... Unfortunately life is going to be clinging to me a little tightly and i will be able to begin about 4 days from now.

i hope you are all still interested when i can start xD

It will have my complete attention when we begin~

I HAVE RETURNED!!!

So I have a plan in place for the RP, but I'll to ask you guys if you'd prefer of a scale of 1/10;

1. To follow the plot and hear the story until the end when your characters have final decision?

10. Or control it and ultimately rule every aspect of the plots progression form day 1?

(metaphor, not day based RP xP)

Both have their + and - but I just want to know what you like~

NO! I shall not have you join my- *Gets shot by 3 people with machine guns* xD

Yes, you can always join Canvas~

and I see you all went unanimously 3/10 so I have let you have decisions of the outcome of the story, but you will be limited to within it.

I'm sticking you all in some nameless town (you pick the name, cause I don't want to) on a important day (summer sun celebration) with the presence of Celestia and Luna because I feel the need to include them and do something with them and keep to the cliche that **** goes wrong on important days/nights~ xP

Here it is; http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20351-liquid-tranquility/

There is a villain, but they are not 'evil'

Feel free to be anything between royal guard Lieutenant, or a nameless earth pony beggar with 3 legs!

And do not chew me out! I may have a few ~'specific'~ elements a little wrong with how the MLP world operates, but don't cannibalize me!

-Side note; You do not need to be good/on the right side.... I can write from the bad side perspective too (which I like doing)

Like I said, I'm fine being Foalfellow. I could be trying to con somebody for their bits the moment the moon starts going nuts. He's not a good guy by any means, but will do the right thing if the fate of Equestria is concerned. He's also a coward, unless he absolutely has to do something xD

Just because your on the wrong side doesn't mean it isn't the best for Equestria xP

I write those kind of storys~ double negatives and all

Cross my heart

Hope to die

Stick a needle

In my eye

Yes? Yes!? anyone else go there!?

It is perfectly acceptable to be a royal guard~

I is awaiting Huscarl, I'm not sure what is happening on his end but I'd like to post.

I'll give him 24 hours to post then I continue regardless =S

I do hope he is fine

Archived