I exist. Althought you may forget that I do

ToothpasteThy

Hi! I'm Toothpaste, a lunatic who loves the arts. I am a musician, artist, writer, roleplayer, and big-time chatter who is mostly active on the Canternet IRC. I am quite forgetful, which will likely result in inactivity here. But regardless, I say to you; "SALUTATIONS!!" ^w^

Starlight boops you on your cute little nose just once.

Hi! I'm Toothpaste, a lunatic who loves the arts. I am a musician, artist, writer, roleplayer, and big-time chatter who is mostly active on the Canternet IRC. I am quite forgetful, which will likely result in inactivity here. But regardless, I say to you; "SALUTATIONS!!" ^w^

Toothy! What are you doing here!? Lol and Hi. Welcome to canterlot.com. There's cookies and punch by the doors. Enjoy your stay and try not to stare at the paintings. :Celest:

Enthusiastically,
Nelly Null Nil the Silly Pony

Welcome to Canterlot!  I'm Rackenhammer, resident RP helper, and such.

Don't worry too much about activity levels; we'll always be here for you, no matter how often you log in!

Oh goodness! Such a warm welcome! o.o

Thank you very much, y'all! I hope I can get to know all of you! ^.^

And then there's you to deal with Halcyon... Yes you. I'm only here because I followed a random link you posted, so thanks plenty for that unintentional favor that led me to a place I didn't know existed xD

*boops Halcyon back. Once.*

And if you prefer spamming peoples message boxes, you can do that too xD
My mail box is always open

Oh, and my greetings and best hopes for you~!

Good gravy. Never have I seen such an active forum o.o --And super friendly as well! <3

I do believe I will have a difficult time forgetting this place :D

Happy birthday everyone, you've got a new member xD

Archived