Penultimate Paradise // OOC // 1 Slot Open

Zeig

CaptainMcDerp has been removed from the RP for future inactivity hurduuur

But seriously, I'd rather have no posts for a few days then have you out of the count because your laptop spazzed out on you. See you when you get back!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to post while borrowing mah bro's computer, yay! I wanna try and be as active as possibru on this thread cause it's the bees knees. By the time I need to post again my lappy top should be dry (and hopefully still working) Thanks a buch for the pateince, gaiz! :D

Sit it in a huge container of rice for a full 24 hours to pull out the moisture!

Hrmmm I might try that. Gotta see if I have enough of the rices. But I'd still wait a few days at least cause I'm paranoid XP

Some people are just worth the wait~

*Waggles eyebrows and lights candles*

This instantly came to mind for some reason. XD

tumblr_inline_mt1oc9A8wZ1rl7krm.jpg

Hrmmm I might try that. Gotta see if I have enough of the rices. But I'd still wait a few days at least cause I'm paranoid XP

Yes definitely! Taking risks with laptops is way too scary. :C Precious internet and art machines.

This instantly came to mind for some reason. XD

tumblr_inline_mt1oc9A8wZ1rl7krm.jpg

............................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking that I should post seductive Sokka here, because that is exactly what I was aiming for. I'm glad you picked up on it! :catbug:

Yup. GM posts, the ones with the tan background, don't count as a post from Nocturne, they're just GM posts. So just keep track of how many ponies are together to keep to the posting order. If your character ends up by themselves for one reason or another, then you'll be able to post as quickly as you like (or at least as quickly as I can GM) without waiting for others to post. If your character ends up in an area with only one other character, then just switch of posting with that one character. All just a matter of what group your character is currently a part of!

It's been about four or five days since my laptop got spilled upon so I think it's dry now. Even the keyboard is working perfectly fine. Looks like everything's all nice and hunky dory again! I'll post as soon as I can. :D

I'll be a little slow this week, guys! The con's coming up this weekend and I'm helping my friend run her vendor's table plus I'll have my own little corner for selling things. This is gonna be a week of set-up and a weekend of madness. Wish me luck! ;-;

Glad you've got your computer back in good shape McDerp, and no worries Elderflower! In fact, I've been fighting a cold so I'll probably be a little less active until I get better.

Also PyroBlaze, I'm holding off on your GM posts if it's not obvious. You're a faster poster than anyone, so I don't want Marusha getting too far ahead!

In fact, I've been fighting a cold so I'll probably be a little less active until I get better.

Er meh gersh, I just got over a pretty bad cold myself. Well kind of. I'm still hacking like crazy every time I laugh cause colds are awesome like that :razz: Hope you get better soon :D

• 1 month later...

So Elderflower has gone inactive. Are you guys still interested in this thread? If you are, I can try and find someone else to fill in the vacant spot, though it might be tricky trying to introduce them into the RP, now that all the characters have been separated.

Alrighty!

Officially opening up one more slot to try and fill the vacant role. If you're interested, just say which character you'd be interested in joining with. Here is a link to the main thread if you want to check it out.

Depending on who's interested, we can hopefully get this RP started up again. We might not be able to (the roles were kind of niched, so it kind of depends on us getting the right sort of character to fill in Elderflower's figurative shoes), but hopefully we can.

• 1 month later...

Giving this another bump. I'd like to see this thread continue - none of the characters have really gotten to delve into any of their puzzles yet.

Pretty sure I'm waiting on you right now, so I can't really post. If it comes down to it and you want to keep it to four characters, I could bring in another one. That would be a last resort thing, of course, but I'm just putting that out there.

Huh, why didn't I know this existed? Looks pretty cool. :D Yeah, I'd be interested in filling that open spot if you'd like. I just sorta need to know what's going on in the rp and where should I enter. Of course I guess I should figure out what character I should use first....hm...

I meant I was bumping for more interested players, Pyro, I know you and McDerp are waiting on GM posts. But I don't really want to move this RP along until all four slots are filled, otherwise one character may get too far ahead or too far behind.

Sorry for this delayed response, Hawkeye! We'd love for you to join, as long as you're dedicated to seeing the RP through to the end. And yeah, it'd be helpful to know which character you'd want to use~

Archived