Heyo!

AlextheAngel

A few things about me: I am fairly new to the MLP fandom, and I never really felt comfortable roleplaying as a pony. So, I usually roleplay as a human or an angel. Please don't kill me. ^.^

How I found Canterlot: One of my personal college friends. Derpylover177 sent me a link telling me to check it out.

How I became an MLP-FiM fan: I've seen a few episodes. Needless to say, I thought it was cute and I was hooked. Plus, me and Derpylover177 are working on an MLP fanfic.

Favorite main cast/Pony: Apple Jack. Mainly because she has the same initials I do IRL. :3

A few things about me: I am fairly new to the MLP fandom, and I never really felt comfortable roleplaying as a pony. So, I usually roleplay as a human or an angel. Please don't kill me. ^.^

How I found Canterlot: One of my personal college friends. Derpylover177 sent me a link telling me to check it out.

How I became an MLP-FiM fan: I've seen a few episodes. Needless to say, I thought it was cute and I was hooked. Plus, me and Derpylover177 are working on an MLP fanfic.

Favorite main cast/Pony: Apple Jack. Mainly because she has the same initials I do IRL. :3

Well I hope you're quite enjoying your time in the herd! And don't worry, we won't kill you xP (kill an angel? lul)

And goody! A fanfic! Sounds absolutely wonderful. I might want to give it a gander at some point :)

And good on ya for liking Appul Jak. She's the best of the mane six~ x3

I feel like I'm forgetting something...

Oh yeah! I hope you enjoy your time here to the fullest~ ^.^

I Understand your pain, I Role Played a lot of undead humanoids, mechanical things and big predator beasties before appearing here. Only just starting to get use to it xD

But I offer you my warm Welcome to Canterlot, cause me is self important. And if you need a random person to talk to, I will listen, and then tell you of how awesome I am xP

Mail Box Is Always Open~~~

:?:

Archived