A Fantasy RP interest Check

Well, time for my Newest RP :razz: This idea, has been brought on by a number of different things. Lord Of the rings, the hobbit to be precise their, Assassin Creed stuff, Arrow, The Whitcher 2. I thought to myself, whats a cool RP i can do that will involve a lot of fantasy based stuff, and this is what i came up with after a couple weeks :razz:

The core idea behind it is that We are warriors of many different specialties. Some might be expert swordsmen, some martial artist, some expert archers, some might even chose to be spellcasters. Whatever you chose, you are skilled in your art.

With what your profession is, it is not restricted to, well, anything. Only thing that restricts it is the weapon tech i have specified below. Anything that fits in that criteria, you can use. And i do mean Anything, as long as it both is realistic, and fits in with the weapon level restriction i put their. Oh, no enchanted stuff. Only enchanted item you can start with is if your a Mage, your staff (if you have one), can be enchanted, though not with powerful enchantments. 

We will be using the normal Equestrian Map, though for a lot of our quest locations, their wll be added locations, though not for all. Who knows, sometime down the road we might end up becoming personal guests of the Princess, in this RP, a lot of stuff could happen :razz:

Well, above i mentioned weapon tech restrictions, so, here it is lol :razz:

With weapons, its all sort of fantasy. You can have magic, swords, polearms, ranged, wahtever you wish. Most advanced thing you can have weaponary wise, will be matchlocks. Their is the rifle match lock, and pistol match lock's. 
Blades of all kinds are allowed
Polearms of all kinds are allowed
Magic of all kidn, EXCEPT OP stuff, like no being able to mind control whole armys, or being able to outright murder someone with a click of fingers.
With bows you can have Compounds, Longbows or Recurves.

Magic will be seperated into different classes

It will be in one of two catagories, white and black. White magic will be more helpfull, healing, protection, that kind of stuff. Black, will be more offensive stuff like fire and ice. 

The first mission will be revieled later, but, quest wise, a lot of stuff can happen. We might go to hunt down Timberwolves, we might have to go free towns from slavers, its not restricted. Hell, we might even go on a quest that is about simply helping rebuild a town, nearly anything, is possible here :)

Well, i hope to g.... I feel like im missing something... OOH, right, the app form lol :razz:

Well, here it is.

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Personality:

Starting equipment(Remember, Realism, no carrying like, 60000000 tonnes):

Specialties(Max of 6 to start with):

Skills(These are non combat ones, same, 6 to start with):

How well known you are around Equestria:

Other:

Well, now its all done and dusted :razz:
Hope to see ya all later, enjoy your night/day :D

Name: Augercorn

Race: earth pony

Appearance: based on my favorite horse in real life; a clydsale. Augercorn is a massive figure along the line of bog mac and bold biceps. he has an orange coat and white mane and tale with blue eyes, which are usually unkempt and messy.

His cutie mark is a bottle of pills- which no one really told him what it meant

Personality: Augercorn is a lot more mature than he in previus rp having grown and developed from a energetic manchild-to an energetic man. Augercorn is hyper fast and very immature which causes others to claim he is crazy! However he has matured and developed a bit while mainating his hyper attitude. Despite this Augercorn is a very kind helpful pony who will aide those in need no matter what it takes.

In emergencyies he has displayed good leadership skills, and is very skilled in the medical field. But other than this his brain is and always will be his “Achilles heel”. Augercorn has very little logic and social skills and because of that he can often put himself in danger or need the aide of others.

Starting equipment; titanite amor set with a wolf like helmet. Red cape, total weight 125 pounds good protection but limits his mobility.   Medical pouch containg bandages splints and other medical tools. Worn steel shield,

Specialties(Max of 6 to start with): Swords, field medicine, combat acrobatics, hand to hand. Spears, shield use

Skills(These are non combat ones, same, 6 to start with): acrobatics, chasing/ hunting, survival (starting fires, and finding food) animal communication, doctor level field skill (curing illness and non combat medicne)

Adventurer. Village idiot, parent

How well known you are around Equestria: Augercorn has a few close friends, he is well known amongst the royal guards and to the princess but for them most part he is not well known

Other:

Adopted father to hooks, my other character here

Name: Hooks

Race: unicorn/gryphon hybrid

Appearance: a young small unicorn girl, she is petite small and skinny. Her fur is long and a little shaggy and she has sharp gryphon eyes.  She has no tail or cutie mark has 2 pirate like hooks instead of griphon talons

Her pelt is yellowish tan and her mane is dark black.

Personality: Hooks was very young when she went thru a traumatic accident that made her lose her hands, because of this she has learned to deal with very stressful situations and emotional pain very early on.

Despite this she is a very sweet caring and intelligent young girl. Who loves life and her adopted father very much. She is always cautious and careful, but does have a daring side. 

Starting equipment; engineering apron (fire proof, actually pretty good armor) tool kit, compass, ropes,

Specialties(Max of 6 to start with): engineering and repair of machines and structures. Healing magic (first aide level) martial arts based of fighting with her hooks.

Skills(These are non combat ones, same, 6 to start with): agility-free running, repair. navigation

Full time student and apprentice to augercorn,  

How well known you are around Equestria: augercron has yet to introduce her to any of his contacts, so beside the small circle of friends she has, hooks is not well known

Name: Midnight

Race: Thestral ( Bat-pony)

Appearance: Lithe for her age, with a navy blue coat, amber eyes and a cutie mark of two blades. She, much like her kind, have leathery bat wings where normal pegasi have feathered wings,

Personality: A rough pony who joined the Lunar Guard, she’ll follow her orders, but her methods are often up for debate. Joking, far too relaxed and taking a pleasure in the pain of others, a great word that’s been used to decribe the mare is ‘sadistic’. She won’t kill you, unless it benefits her, and a room full of ponies to scare and torment is much better than a room of dead ponies.

Starting equipment:

- Heavily modified Night Guard Armor (Light edition, designed for Pegasi and Thestrals to fly with agility and speed)

- Large collections of knives and daggers (Ranging from K-bar’s to a machete that she carries for special occasions)

- Maps

- MRE’s

• Using knives to cause pain to ponies and getting said ponies to talk
  • Close Quarter Combat
  • Speed
  • Wits
  • Being ‘Silver-Tongued’ (Able to manipulate and outsmart with words)

• First Aid
  • Hunting/Tracking
  • Cooking
  • Fitness
  • Strong eyesight and hearing

How well known you are around Equestria:

If a pony needs another pony removed, this mare usually gets called in to do the job. When she’s off duty from the palace from being a guard, she’s in the pub drinking and collecting bounties and jobs.

Other:

Name: Lexal "Lexie" Vinn

Race: Angel (Banished)

Appearance: Five foot and eleven inch-tall humanoid with a lean build, brown hair and blue eyes. He usually takes a liking to dark clothing, and always wears a pair of spectacles over his greenish-blue eyes. On his right middle finger, there is a silver ring in a spiral design with two onyx stones. Even though it is not enchanted in any way, he is almost never seen without it.

Personality: Usually quiet and likes to keep to himself, but when the situation calls for it, he is unafraid to state his mind, and is fairly blunt about it. He loves to help those in need in any way he can, and is extremely loyal to those who gain his trust.

Starting equipment:
  • 1 Steel Longsword
  • 1 Longbow
  • 23 Arrows

Specialties:
  • Dead Eye (Great aim with a longbow.)
  • Adrenaline Rush (Able to move faster, and execute attacks quickly and more accurately.)
  • Weapon: Longsword
  • Endurance
  • Speed and Agility

Skills:
  • First Aid (Critical)
  • Wilderness Survival
  • Philosophy
  • Meditation
  • "Brother-In-Arms"

How well known you are around Equestria: Due to his overall kind and loyal nature, Lexal has been nicknamed "The Angel of Equestria". There is almost no job that he can't get done (Within reason).

Other: Let me know if this is okay!

• 4 weeks later...

I want to apologize to everyone, that this has not started yet. Iv been in a bad mood, and i also broke my laptop :( I know that Zealot has dropped out, but for the rest of you, i just want to know if your still interested. If you are, could you please let me know? 

Yep, this is still open :)

And as for the experience thing, don't worry that much about it. We all need to start somewhere, and im not the kind to turn down anyone, so don't worry :) 

Just want to let you know, currently, im on a shared laptop as mine, is broken... So expect a bit of a wait between posts/story, and thsi starting.

Name: November

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: November is no taller than your average person his age. However he has a slightly bulkier physique, built up from the years carrying around supplies. His coat is an organic brown, while his mane and tail are a coffee brown, darker than his coat. He wears a leather trench-coat, along with a doctors and some pouches. A belt that wraps around his midsection has room for sheathes and small, additional pouches. Atop November's head is a black, broad brimmed hat.

Personality: November is usually rather steadfast, mostly friendly, and a little witty. He is often eager to hear someone's stories, and has a respect for those who also lead adventurous lives. While having an appreciation for those who seize opportunity, he despises those who harm or murder the innocent out of spite, and selfish reasons. November does not usually get mad easily, rather he deflects any verbal abuse away from himself, and would seem to not care. However, this is not always the case, and like all or ponies, he does have a temper and a bad side, which brings out his worst qualities. He can often come across as condescending, or ignorant, but in fact is mostly neither. November doesn't do so well with mares, however, having had no mother or sisters, or really much interaction with the opposite gender.

Cutiemark:

oie_FzIBauvo9LXj_zpsvamsbfdq.png

Starting equipment(Remember, Realism, no carrying like, 60000000 tonnes):

• Leather Trenchcoat: Provides minimal protection from strikes, but is light and good protection from bad weather
  • Sword-Hilt Dagger: A basic, reliable weapon made from steel with a crossbar to assist in parrying.
  • Potions: 5 Healing, 1 Strength & 1 Manna Potion
  • Ingredients: Herbs, roots and flowers of various kinds used to make potions.
  • Basic medical supplies: Bandages, surgical tools, etc.

• White Magic: Healing spells, wards and shields.
  • Endurance: Is hardened from his time on the road.
  • Stamina: Is fit from his travels, and exert himself for a long time before he tires.
  • Dagger Defense: Has become competent at parrying and defending himself with a dagger.
  • Deft Hands: His aptitude for surgery leaves him with steady hands that can help perform other precision tasks.
  • Bulky: Due to November's build, it is harder to stumble, or knock him off balance.
  • Field Surgery: Is able to perform competent surgery almost anywhere.
  • Foraging: Has an eye for finding food and potion ingredients in the wilderness.
  • Brewing: Has ample knowledge on creating intermediate-strength potions.
  • Bartering: Is experienced in the Nomad lifestyle, including how to haggle for prices.
  • Navigation/Pathfinding: Able to use the night sky to navigate, and find the easiest route through the lay of the land.
  • ​Traveler: Able to walk long distances bearing heavy loads without exhausting himself.

How well known you are around Equestria: November is far from a legend, most would not know his name, but the more senior members of towns he has visited remember him.

Other: 

Let me know if there are any issues with this, and I'll get on to fixing them!

EDIT: Made anthro

I just realized something..... My broken laptop had my app on it......... DAMMIT................................

Uuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhh......... That sucks....

Only issue would be the horn, this is anthro, but without the wings/horns. Other then that, its fine :) 

I just realized something..... My broken laptop had my app on it......... DAMMIT................................

Uuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhh......... That sucks....

Only issue would be the horn, this is anthro, but without the wings/horns. Other then that, its fine :)

Didn't see anything about it being anthro, I'll fix that up.

That sucks about your laptop. Same thing happened to me last year, lost all of my applications, OC's and stuff. How exactly did yours break?

• 1 month later...

Holy sh1t... i compelely forgot about this......... :(

I know it has literally been a few months, but if anyone is still interested in doing this, could you let me know so i know if its worthwhile actually putting this on?

can i join?
if so let me know

Name: stareva draair

Race: earth pony

Appearance:

Personality: she is kinda shy, she is....... i just dont know!!!! she is basicly alot like me but some things are difrent, so therefor i dont know what im like exsactly prsonality wise...

Starting equipment: a sythe and 10 healing potions

Specialties: agility (she is mainly good at dogeing and jumping)

Skills(These are non combat ones, same, 6 to start with):  sneeking (mainly at night or where there are alot of shadows)

How well known you are around Equestria: ....... not at all, the only ponys that know her are: the blacksmith and the potions store and thats about it. so not all that known

Other:

if there is anything i need to change or add or ANYTHING..... just let me know

Archived