A Dark Dungeon

My attempt at a horror/adventure rp based off of the Darkest Dungeon game. Will have a dice system probably, unless you'd rather not.

So looking for four-five others to face a adventure and madness in a dungeon of my twisted creation :)*eyes slowly look different ways*

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm debating about which character to use still... Cause I have more than one character that's more action focused, but I'm not sure if I should even use one of them instead of one of my others... I probably would, but that still leaves the question of which one to use... How do you feel about letting me play my dragon? If not, I still have Flux, who would probably enjoy the madness part, since she isn't completely sane herself. 

Hmmm. Maybe I might use Fast Track...He's friends with Glimmer...I could see him hanging out with her when he somehow gets involved with Razor and his little adventure..And unlike my other characters who are brave by default, he can be a little scardy cat. Hmmm.

My first thought had been to use Rex, but given that Aranak's there we probably have enough raw muscle, at least to start.  Then I remembered I had this other character, who I hadn't used in any threads yet.  She'll have less power, but be a lot more versatile, which I'm hoping will complement the group a bit better.

She doesn't need to be in the RP itself, but he could have started with her...And somehow ended up in this adventure...Should be posting soon....Almost finished with a very bad, not so good, terribly painful ouch-filled super-migraine. Ugh.

Probably for the best.....it would have been extremely complicated if a kid had to get involved.

Though Razor certainly won't like explaining somethings to a friend :P

So far a good start. Enjoy my little greeting ceremony? Or at least Razor's intoxication :P

Archived