(Ponyville) Just a normal... RUN! RUN AWAY! (Open)

Ashton

"Scootaloo, I don't think what you're doing is the problem. We already saw something is wrong with your magic, that's not something you can control. I think only unicorns can control their magic, really." Tehengu said, giving the filly a reassuring pat on the back.

"Come on, let's get back to Trixie and see what we can do to help you get your magic working right." He said, waiting to see what the others had to say.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Night Watcher felt relieved that Scootaloo decided to continue to allow them to assist her. But this returned to the problem earlier when they first met: helping Scootaloo fly! They knew now it was something related to her magic, but now instead of it being about learning to fly to impress others, the filly appeared more about wanting to fly for herself. 

"I agree that you definitely seem to try to fly so it isn't what you're doing but the magic. I think that Trixie would be the best pony that can help you, although hopefully not by some deal like before." 

Scoootaloo sighed and nodded, looking back at zubzub "do you mind?"

he sighed and the circle of fire finally faded, leaving behind a smell reminiscant of rotten eggs...

Scootaloo nodded tot hem "lets go"

• 2 weeks later...

Tehengu smiled a bit and nodded at Scootaloo as she said she was ready. The large griffon was about to set out when a thought occurred to him.

"Scootaloo, do you want me to fly you back to Trixie? Or should we all just walk there?" He asked, looking at her. He wouldn't mind carrying her there, and he wouldn't mind walking back either. He was going to leave the decision to her.

With Scootaloo agreeing to return to the castle, Night felt relieved that she could try and help the filly again. Then Tehengu agreed to fly the filly back. 

"Whatever you wish to go, I'll be there with you," Night Watcher said with a smile to the filly. 

Short post I know.

• 2 weeks later...

Scootaloo grinned "we can fly? that woudl be cool!" she exclaimed

The little imp snickered and said something in his vile tongue that made the filly giggle

((sorry, I've been fighting a nasty case of depression, finally climbing out and getting my creativity back))

(Well, nice to have you back.)

Tehengu smiled slightly at Scootaloo as she said she wanted him to fly her back. He nodded to the filly, picking her up and taking to the air. He was holding her in his claws so she could feel closer to flying herself as he flew her back towards the palace.

"You enjoying yourself down there?" He asked her as they flew.

Night watched as Tehengu carefully picked up the filly from the ground and carried her towards the castle. It wasn't like carrying a package but more like the griffon wanted to simulate how it felt to fly for the filly. Night followed close behind the two to make sure Scootaloo was ok. 

"Scootaloo, how about trying this, spread your wings and close your eyes. Trust me, it'll be an interesting experience." 

Archived